THE BROWNS BOARD

Ted Cruz to vote for Trump

DieHardBrownsFan

Wow, what a fucking coward, if he actually does endorse Trump. What a difference two months makes:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/ted-cruz-rules-out-voting-for-hillary-clinton-225944

If he does endorse Trump, after all that he said previously, then he's no better than Bernie Sanders kowtowing to Hillary Clinton, and he'll show that he has no respect for his family or his so called principles.

Wow, what a fucking coward, if he actually does endorse Trump. What a difference two months makes:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/ted-cruz-rules-out-voting-for-hillary-clinton-225944

If he does endorse Trump, after all that he said previously, then he's no better than Bernie Sanders kowtowing to Hillary Clinton, and he'll show that he has no respect for his family or his so called principles.

That's how campaigns work bruh.

Like when Hillary's team went desperate balls to the wall to push Obama as a muslim among other things in 2008. Then she bent the knee.

And Ted Cruz never had any principles anyway, he probably just realized the inevitable (that Trump is going to win in a landslide) and could use his endorsement in 2018.

That's how campaigns work bruh.

Like when Hillary's team went desperate balls to the wall to push Obama as a muslim among other things in 2008. Then she bent the knee.

And Ted Cruz never had any principles anyway, he probably just realized the inevitable (that Trump is going to win in a landslide) and could use his endorsement in 2018.

Well, at least his family and supporters know where he stands now. Ted Cruz is Party before Principles.

It's kinda sad, tbh. As much as I disagree with his politics, I did respect Cruz for at least sticking to his guns and standing by his principles.

Hopefully, he got a better buyout package from Trump than Sanders got from Clinton. Maybe a few rent-free floors in Trump Tower, perhaps?

There is no such thing as being never Trump and not being pro Clinton. If you are never Trump you are helping Clinton. Glad to see Cruz come around on this. He would have done himself a big favor to have done it at the convention but better late than never.

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40292&page=1

A Hillary Clinton presidency must terrify the hell out of you, OBF, if you've changed your mind on Trump so quickly and throughly in a matter of months. I remember when you said that Cruz should go for a third party run.

But, don't feel bad. I remember voting for Kasich earlier this year, and I remember leaning towards Clinton before I settled on Gary Johnson. There's no good candidate in this election from any party. We're all human, I suppose.

Ted Cruz is smart enough to realize that no matter how badly he hates Donald Trump a Hillary Clinton presidency would make a Donald Trump presidency look like Utopia.

WSS

Winning future support based on fear and backroom deals instead of on principles and good ideas is pretty par for the course in American politics, I suppose.

So comma and correct me if I'm wrong, you are supporting Hillary because of principles and good ideas?

:D

WSS

No, I'm not supporting Clinton or Trump. I'm probably voting for Gary Johnson, and I'm not even too thrilled about that. If that option fails or becomes unpalatable, I might find my self not voting for a president at all, for the first time ever, and just voting down ballot. I find myself becoming more and more sympathetic with people who don't feel like any candidate is a good choice.

No, I'm not supporting Clinton or Trump. I'm probably voting for Gary Johnson, and I'm not even too thrilled about that. If that option fails or becomes unpalatable, I might find my self not voting for a president at all, for the first time ever, and just voting down ballot. I find myself becoming more and more sympathetic with people who don't feel like any candidate is a good choice.

tumblr_le0l1cG4mo1qzc4eao1_500.gif

tumblr_le0l1cG4mo1qzc4eao1_500.gif

It's ironic you posted a picture of Jesco White, because the fact that you probably huff gasoline on the reg like him goes far in describing much of your incoherent babbling on this board.

So tell me, can you too taste the differences between regular unleaded and premium?

It's ironic you posted a picture of Jesco White, because the fact that you probably huff gasoline on the reg like him goes far in describing much of your incoherent babbling on this board.

So tell me, can you too taste the differences between regular unleaded and premium?

You're just some dumb ass hillbilly from Cintucki. Accept it cracker.

14344958_944653578973056_731856152463134

You're just some dumb ass hillbilly from Cintucki. Accept it cracker.

Stick with the alkyhol there, Jesco, LogicIsForSquares is probably getting tired of having to refill his truck in the morning after you siphon off his gas in the middle of the night. Keeping a truck filled on 93 octane these days isn't cheap.

Stuart

What the fuck are you talking about "coward"?

He WAS a coward by refusing to endorse Trump simply because his feelings were hurt over Trumps ridiculing of his wife and father.

On the issues Cruz and Trump are not that far apart. Hillary would be a disaster and Cruz knows it..."but Trump hurt my feelings".

Teddy has finally gotten over it grown a pair and is no longer a coward. Way to go Ted.

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40292&page=1

A Hillary Clinton presidency must terrify the hell out of you, OBF, if you've changed your mind on Trump so quickly and throughly in a matter of months. I remember when you said that Cruz should go for a third party run.

But, don't feel bad. I remember voting for Kasich earlier this year, and I remember leaning towards Clinton before I settled on Gary Johnson. There's no good candidate in this election from any party. We're all human, I suppose.

I really don't like Hillary Clinton. It's a binary choice. We will either have Clinton or Trump in the White House. I'll take Trump over Clinton.

Stick with the alkyhol there, Jesco, LogicIsForSquares is probably getting tired of having to refill his truck in the morning after you siphon off his gas in the middle of the night. Keeping a truck filled on 93 octane these days isn't cheap.

Sure thing cintcucki.

Fair enough, I won't call you a liar but it does seem from my Limited information from your posts that you're more in tune with the obama-clinton set of standards than Gary Johnson. Maybe not. Personal distaste for either candidate not withstanding.

WSS

Jbluhm has to understand it will be either Clinton or Trump winning in November. Maybe someday there will be viable and winnable third or even fourth party candidates but we aren't there yet. Any vote outside of voting for Trump or Clinton is just a protest vote that is thrown away.

If you don't like either candidate pick the lesser of two evils in your own mind and vote. I was not a Trump supporter in the primary but after the primary was over I quickly saw this reality. On almost all the issues that I support Trump is clearly more on my side than Clinton.

I disagree I think people should vote for whoever they think is the best candidate. Not the lesser of two evils thing.

That said many people are voting for Gary Johnson just because it isn't Clinton or Trump, if they educated themselves about Gary Johnson they'd probably see he's a dumbass.

I disagree I think people should vote for whoever they think is the best candidate. Not the lesser of two evils thing.

That said many people are voting for Gary Johnson just because it isn't Clinton or Trump, if they educated themselves about Gary Johnson they'd probably see he's a dumbass.

It makes sense to vote the lesser of two evils. Practical sense. The reality is in November it will be either Clinton or Trump. There is no debate about it. Voting for third party candidate Perot in 92 only got Bill Clinton elected and that is a fact.

Not voting the lesser of two evils only makes sense when you don't really care if either one wins in November.

There is no good candidate. There are people like you, infatuated with one of the two options, but in reality there is no good choice. The majority of people are voting based on the "lesser of two evils principle". Of course, both options are so bad that some are voting third party just to make a statement. Or possibly not voting at all.

Archived