THE BROWNS BOARD

Jesus condemned the teachers of homosexuality being ok

calfoxwc

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why religious folks can't just live and let live. You don't have to like the type of sex the homos get up to. Giving them equal rights doesn't mean you have to suck the root with them. Just leave them alone and they'll do the same for you. We would never have gotten to the point where they're suing bakeries if ya'll had just maintained a level of professionalism instead of calling them abominations for the last however many years.

I don't know why religious folks can't just live and let live. You don't have to like the type of sex the homos get up to. Giving them equal rights doesn't mean you have to suck the root with them. Just leave them alone and they'll do the same for you. We would never have gotten to the point where they're suing bakeries if ya'll had just maintained a level of professionalism instead of calling them abominations for the last however many years.

Spot on.

It would seem like your argument that it is the Christians fault that gays are suing bakeries would hold more water if Muslim bakeries were also being sued. No... Christian bakeries are being sued because they are the "easy' target.

It would seem like your argument that it is the Christians fault that gays are suing bakeries would hold more water if Muslim bakeries were also being sued. No... Christian bakeries are being sued because they are the "easy' target.

I think that's more a consequence of the number of actual muslim bakeries and the location.

Look let's not gild the lily here Muslims are still poorly understood and thought to have a fanatical and aggressive bent. Everyone from gays to full on right wingers steps lightly around them at the moment.

Christians on the other hand have a history, in America, of being real unwarranted dicks to the gays and then hiding behind religion.I don't think they should be forced to make gay cakes. I just think they should do it because it's the right thing to do.

WATCH: Gay Marriage Advocates Have ‘Really Ugly, Intolerant’ Streak, Says Liberal Mag Editor

Brendan O’Neill, who identifies as a liberal, and who has a long history on the Left of British politics, found himself in Australia to debate the issue which is currently one of the country’s hot potatoes.

But instead of the usual, glowing praise from the liberal Left, O’Neill offers something a bit more interesting: intellectual honesty.

He says, “Here’s what freaks me out about gay marriage. It presents itself as this kind of liberal, civil rightsy issue but it has this really ugly, intolerant streak to it. Any one who opposes gay marriage is demonised, harassed… we’ve seen people thrown out of their jobs because they criticise gay marriage. We’ve seen people ejected from polite society.

“Two hundred years ago if you didn’t believe in God, you wouldn’t have a hope in hell of getting ahead in public life. Today if you don’t believe in gay marriage, you don’t have a hope in hell of getting ahead in public life. There’s a real ugly element to this.

“You really see it with the whole cake shop phenomenon. This whole thing around the Western world where people are going to Christian, traditional cake shops and saying to them ‘Hey you stupid Christians, make this cake for me’ – and if they don’t they call the police, there are equality cases, shops have closed down. It’s like a 21st century form of religious persecution. It’s horrendous.”

“Of course some people support gay marriage and that’s absolutely fine, but what is extraordinary and unacceptable is that they cannot tolerate the existence of people who do not support gay marriage. And I think we sometimes fail to understand how extraordinary that is.”

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/08/19/watch-gay-marriage-advocates-have-really-ugly-intolerant-streak-says-liberal-mag-editor/

WATCH: Gay Marriage Advocates Have Really Ugly, Intolerant Streak, Says Liberal Mag Editor

Brendan ONeill, who identifies as a liberal, and who has a long history on the Left of British politics, found himself in Australia to debate the issue which is currently one of the countrys hot potatoes.

But instead of the usual, glowing praise from the liberal Left, ONeill offers something a bit more interesting: intellectual honesty.

He says, Heres what freaks me out about gay marriage. It presents itself as this kind of liberal, civil rightsy issue but it has this really ugly, intolerant streak to it. Any one who opposes gay marriage is demonised, harassed weve seen people thrown out of their jobs because they criticise gay marriage. Weve seen people ejected from polite society.

Two hundred years ago if you didnt believe in God, you wouldnt have a hope in hell of getting ahead in public life. Today if you dont believe in gay marriage, you dont have a hope in hell of getting ahead in public life. Theres a real ugly element to this.

You really see it with the whole cake shop phenomenon. This whole thing around the Western world where people are going to Christian, traditional cake shops and saying to them Hey you stupid Christians, make this cake for me and if they dont they call the police, there are equality cases, shops have closed down. Its like a 21st century form of religious persecution. Its horrendous.

Of course some people support gay marriage and thats absolutely fine, but what is extraordinary and unacceptable is that they cannot tolerate the existence of people who do not support gay marriage. And I think we sometimes fail to understand how extraordinary that is.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/08/19/watch-gay-marriage-advocates-have-really-ugly-intolerant-streak-says-liberal-mag-editor/

How long did you expect them to sit around and eat shit and not fight for their rights?

How long did you expect them to sit around and eat shit and not fight for their rights?

Intolerance and trying to punish those who don't agree with gay marriage isn't a right (or shouldn't be).

Why Liberals and Homosexual Activists Are so Intolerant

http://providencefoundation.com/?page_id=3411

Intolerance and trying to punish those who don't agree with gay marriage isn't a right (or shouldn't be).

Why Liberals and Homosexual Activists Are so Intolerant

http://providencefoundation.com/?page_id=3411

So gays should have done what exactly to help push for their rights? Because it seems that any thing that they pushed for was met with "but I am a Christian so I can't allow for that". No one should be shocked when gays aren't willing to compromise after years of no one compromising with them.

So gays should have done what exactly to help push for their rights? Because it seems that any thing that they pushed for was met with "but I am a Christian so I can't allow for that". No one should be shocked when gays aren't willing to compromise after years of no one compromising with them.

I'm not talking about compromise but intolerance of any opposing view and punishment for those who do.

Below is typical of the point I am making. A minister who believes marriage is between one man and woman (the bible view) is opposed by gay groups simply for having that view and for having that view he should not be leading the national day of prayer:

The National Day of Prayer Controversy: Greg Laurie 'Won't Back Down' Despite Gay Activists' Complaints

The National Day of Prayer is here, and Greg Laurie is not shrinking back in any way just because gay activists demanded his removal from the annual event.

"I won't back down," the renowned evangelist told those gathering at a prayer event in Washington D.C., just a day ahead of the National Day of Prayer.

"They do not want me to pray. They describe me as 'homophobic' and so forth. How can you deal with such a situation? We're in a time in our country now where I'm attacked because I believe what the Bible teaches," Greg Laurie declared.

In January, gay activists have successfully made pastor Lourie Giglio withdraw from delivering President Obama's inaugural prayer.

This time around, however, the request against Greg Laurie, who is the honorary chairman of 2013 National Day of Prayer, is unlikely going to be granted.

http://www.crossmap.com/news/the-national-day-of-prayer-controversy-greg-laurie-wont-back-down-despite-gay-activists-complaints-2436/2361

I'm not talking about compromise but intolerance of any opposing view and punishment for those who do.

Again, why is anyone shocked that gays aren't willing to compromise about anything after getting hosed forever? The religious right is the guy who borrows money from you every week and then gets pissy when you ask for some of the money back. "Why are you persecuting me?"

Isn't that what you do though? You fight tooth and nail against their right to get married and have families, attempt to block it at every turn using your religion as an excuse. Call them perverts and sinners and then get angry when they turn the tables.

Oh poor you. Poor Christians under attack by the gay mafia.

Here's a thought...leave them alone. Stop trying to interfere with their day to day lives using ancient cryptic texts as a basis for it, and they might not continue their 'Christian persecution'

And you're talking to the wrong guy about Muslim special passes. I believe the same thing about Muslims as Christians. They have a fundemental right to exist and worship whatever crap they want as long as it doesn't harm anyone else. Unfortunately their religion harms just about everyone else so no bueno. Christians' religion mostly just harms gays, so a little less aggressive, but no bueno.

No one is asking you not to believe in the bible. What I'm asking is that you keep it in church and stop intruding in people's bedrooms like a pervert.

Christianity was never meant to be kept in the church. That is not the great commission to keep the gospel in the church but to take it into the world. Nobody is peeping into anyone's bedrooms and I didn't read where any Christians had anything to do with Matthew Sheppard except to condemn those responsible.

Christianity was never meant to be kept in the church. That is not the great commission to keep the gospel in the church but to take it into the world. Nobody is peeping into anyone's bedrooms and I didn't read where any Christians had anything to do with Matthew Sheppard except to condemn those responsible.

OK well don't be surprised when I tell you to take your gospel and lodge it squarely in your rectum.

OK well don't be surprised when I tell you to take your gospel and lodge it squarely in your rectum.

Jesus said if the world hated Him that those who follow Him would also be hated.

International Standard Version

"If the world hates you, you should realize that it hated me before you.

25 Reasons Why The World Hates Christians And Christianity

http://biblereasons.com/reasons-why-the-world-hates-christians/

Archived