THE BROWNS BOARD

No more Super Bowls for Texas?

The Gipper

Well it's definitely abnormal. No arguing that.

The line between decent and disgusting used to be pretty far the other way. Same sex couples were disgusting. Your personal feeling that you think it is disgusting means nothing here.

They still are. That the left has pushed them down our throats doesn't make it any less so.

You've passed on a lot of arguments in this thread. I thought this was going to be fun.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think so. Nothing perverted about race.

bigotry, maybe, but not perverted. trans/etc etc etc...perverted.

that is why so many people think it's sickening. Liberals always love fringes and

defend fringes of society - for the votes and to smack the Real American status quo

in the face.

There is no Cal from the 40's. I wasn't born yet.

and google all you want, there never was anything perverted about bigotry over

race.

nothing to do with sexual perversion. nada. Zilch.

There was, without a doubt, resistance to interracial marriages. However, I don't know that you can make the case that it's unnatural. Leave any man and woman alone long enough and they're gonna fuck. It's a natural process. Leave two guys alone on a desert island for long enough and they may, but chances are one of them isn't going to try to become a woman. That, sir, is unnatural.

My mind closely identifies Transgenderism with Body Integrity Identity disorder (which, by the way no one thinks is normal) which is where someone has the delusion that their body parts don't belong and they want to be an amputee. This is almost the exact same disorder but one is being pushed on us and the other is generally scorned. In fact Transgenders that choose surgery are in fact doing the same thing - amputating healthy body parts. If one is unethical, how can the other be ethical, even normalized?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder

CNN’s Chris Cuomo Goes Full-On Pervert; Gets Blasted

The Trump administration reversed the rules set by the Obama regime on transgender students’ choice of bathrooms in government-funded schools. Well, as you can assume, progressives’ heads are exploding. Taking a stand for the perversion was CNN’s Chris Cuomo who went full-on pervert on Twitter. I am thinking he probably wished he would not have done it because he is getting blasted.

Here is his re-tweet to a father not wanting his 12-year-old daughter to have to see a penis in the girls’ locker room:

Christopher C. CuomoVerified account@ChrisCuomo

Christopher C. Cuomo Retweeted PP

i wonder if she is the problem or her overprotective and intolerant dad? teach tolerance.

http://politistick.com/cnns-cuomo-goes-full-pervert-gets-blasted/

OK a 12 year old girl doesn't want to see a penis in the shower and the CNN lib blames either her or her over protective father and they need to learn tolerance?

that is sick liberal garbage. So many democrats are locked in to

degenerative politics. Anti-decency, anti-freedom, anti-Christian,

anti-2nd Amendment,...they believe in their 1st Amendment rights so much,

they think they can take away everybody elses' 1st Amendment rights...

the list goes on. They have gone corrupt so badly, the Reps have most governorships,

majority in Congress and the Presidency.

Seriously. No honor among nutjob liberals.

My mind closely identifies Transgenderism with Body Integrity Identity disorder (which, by the way no one thinks is normal) which is where someone has the delusion that their body parts don't belong and they want to be an amputee. This is almost the exact same disorder but one is being pushed on us and the other is generally scorned. In fact Transgenders that choose surgery are in fact doing the same thing - amputating healthy body parts. If one is unethical, how can the other be ethical, even normalized?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder

People cutting off their limbs? Yeah that's weird. Cutting off your arm is definitely more detrimental to yourself and society than cutting off your dick though.

In both cases, that's some abnormality in the brain. Transgender people think the way they do because of hormone mix-ups during development as a fetus I think. At least that's a major player.

WATCH: Tucker Carlson DESTROYS Democrat transgender activist

If I were this DNC advisor after this interview, I’d be absolutely embarrassed.

He simply had no answers for what were very reasonable questions by Carlson on the issue of transgenderism and its real world implications in schools.

The best part of this interview was when Carlson was asking about a male student switching to female sports under the guise that they are transgender. This moron acted as though it was a conspiracy theory that didn’t deserve an answer. But he had just said that it was totally up to a person to determine what gender they are, so what is to stop someone from using transgenderism for this purpose or any similar purpose?

It wasn’t that Tucker’s questions were so awesome, it’s simply that the transgender arguments are so weak that they fall apart when put to reasonable scrutiny. And this DNC guy was especially bad at even addressing them.

http://therightscoop.com/watch-tucker-carlson-destroys-democrat-transgender-activist/

Here’s the full interview if you want to watch it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxRve2V6QS0

People cutting off their limbs? Yeah that's weird. Cutting off your arm is definitely more detrimental to yourself and society than cutting off your dick though.

In both cases, that's some abnormality in the brain. Transgender people think the way they do because of hormone mix-ups during development as a fetus I think. At least that's a major player.

Transgenders think that way because they have a brain disorder just like biids

WATCH: Tucker Carlson DESTROYS Democrat transgender activist

If I were this DNC advisor after this interview, Id be absolutely embarrassed.

He simply had no answers for what were very reasonable questions by Carlson on the issue of transgenderism and its real world implications in schools.

The best part of this interview was when Carlson was asking about a male student switching to female sports under the guise that they are transgender. This moron acted as though it was a conspiracy theory that didnt deserve an answer. But he had just said that it was totally up to a person to determine what gender they are, so what is to stop someone from using transgenderism for this purpose or any similar purpose?

It wasnt that Tuckers questions were so awesome, its simply that the transgender arguments are so weak that they fall apart when put to reasonable scrutiny. And this DNC guy was especially bad at even addressing them.

http://therightscoop.com/watch-tucker-carlson-destroys-democrat-transgender-activist/

Heres the full interview if you want to watch it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxRve2V6QS0

Like Fallon fox. Look it up.

Like Fallon fox. Look it up.

I did look it up. This sums it up for me:

In an interview with the New York Post, former UFC women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey stated she would be willing to fight Fox, saying "I can knock out anyone in the world", although she believes Fox has male bone density and structure, leading to an unfair advantage.[16] In an interview with TMZ, she noted male puberty to be irreversible, which is true, given certain sexual dimorphisms are uninfluenced by hormone replacement.[citation needed] UFC president Dana White claimed that "bone structure is different, hands are bigger, jaw is bigger, everything is bigger" and said "I don’t think someone who used to be a man and became a woman should be able to fight a woman.”[17]

During Fox's fight against Tamikka Brents, Brents suffered a concussion, an orbital bone fracture, and seven staples to the head in the 1st round. After her loss, Brents took to social media to convey her thoughts on the experience of fighting Fox: “I've fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not because I’m not a doctor. I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right,” she stated. “Her grip was different, I could usually move around in the clinch against other females but couldn’t move at all in Fox’s clinch…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallon_Fox

Transgenders think that way because they have a brain disorder just like biids

Well brain disorder has a real negative connotation. Both, as far as I know, are genetic. They're born like that. In my definition that means it happened naturally. The brain of a genius probably works differently too. Could that be considered a brain disorder?

And at the end of the day, however you define it, it comes down to cost vs benefit. Does it hurt society? I don't think it does.

Oh, I meant to say mixed race couples were disgusting to a large amount of people in the past.

And that was wrong. That doesn't give carte blanche for future people groups to cite it as reason for validation of all their wackiness.

CNN’s Chris Cuomo Goes Full-On Pervert; Gets Blasted

The Trump administration reversed the rules set by the Obama regime on transgender students’ choice of bathrooms in government-funded schools. Well, as you can assume, progressives’ heads are exploding. Taking a stand for the perversion was CNN’s Chris Cuomo who went full-on pervert on Twitter. I am thinking he probably wished he would not have done it because he is getting blasted.

Here is his re-tweet to a father not wanting his 12-year-old daughter to have to see a penis in the girls’ locker room:

Christopher C. CuomoVerified account@ChrisCuomo

Christopher C. Cuomo Retweeted PP

i wonder if she is the problem or her overprotective and intolerant dad? teach tolerance.

http://politistick.com/cnns-cuomo-goes-full-pervert-gets-blasted/

OK a 12 year old girl doesn't want to see a penis in the shower and the CNN lib blames either her or her over protective father and they need to learn tolerance?

Oops. Gipper undermined again.

Well brain disorder has a real negative connotation. Both, as far as I know, are genetic. They're born like that. In my definition that means it happened naturally. The brain of a genius probably works differently too. Could that be considered a brain disorder?

And at the end of the day, however you define it, it comes down to cost vs benefit. Does it hurt society? I don't think it does.

Of course it does. All these social issues are intertwined. Everything's downhill since we codified our disrespect for life with Roe v. Wade and our anti-manhood with the feminism movement.

You don't think governors saying 12-year old girls should look at penises otherwise they're intolerant has any cost to society (assuming that kind of thinking spreads)?

Archived