THE BROWNS BOARD

Harbaugh is in for a LONG year

Browns149

The qb is AWFUL. I know he didn't recruit the guy, but he is TERRIBLE.

Harbaugh doesn't know the rules for missed fg's in college

3-9 will be a good record for them this year

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The qb is AWFUL. I know he didn't recruit the guy, but he is TERRIBLE.

Harbaugh doesn't know the rules for missed fg's in college

3-9 will be a good record for them this year

If you honestly think 3-9 you're an idiot, just FYI. I know the majority of you on here are such biased Buckeye fans you can't make very many rational statements... but 3-9 is just Retarded.

If you honestly think 3-9 you're an idiot, just FYI. I know the majority of you on here are such biased Buckeye fans you can't make very many rational statements... but 3-9 is just Retard.

Maybe.....but 6-6 would be a goal for them to be considered good at this point.

It took Urban Meyer 25 games to get his first loss at Ohio State...

It took Jim Harbaugh 1 game to get his first loss at Michigan...

Ok? Harbaugh also lost his first game at each of his college stops. No one is expecting this turnaround to happen immediately.

It's also pretty obvious Meyer took over a probably more talented team with definitely better past coaching. We've been all over the place, you had one bad year of Fickel.

You should say you will be happy with 6-6....because you should be happy with 6-6 vs. what it could be.

We lost the first game, by 7, on the road at night against a good team, with a -3 turnover margin. And it was only 7 points.

What do you think "what it could be" is? Most people are putting the bottom as 6-6, with 8-4 a reasonable expectation.

I think harbaugh is a good coach but overrated. I think his appeal is overrated, his coaching ability is overrated and his supposed winning reputation is overrated. I know woody will become apoplectic with rage over that but I'm not saying that only because he's at Michigan now. I would have told you that about him in San Francisco too. At stanford he was under my radar, but is it possible Andrew luck had a lot to do with his success there? I think it is.

I think harbaugh is a good coach but overrated. I think his appeal is overrated, his coaching ability is overrated and his supposed winning reputation is overrated. I know woody will become apoplectic with rage over that but I'm not saying that only because he's at Michigan now. I would have told you that about him in San Francisco too. At stanford he was under my radar, but is it possible Andrew luck had a lot to do with his success there? I think it is.

So with his entire body of work, you think he is overrated. And the only reasoning you have is Andrew Luck.

Insightful

I just talked to a Michigan transplant here at work. She thinks they go 7-5 this year, Harbaugh gets his recruits (no timetable on that), then they're "unstoppable."

The line in Vegas has been 7.5 wins, so she's definitely within reason there. "unstoppable" is way to string of a word. Give it 3 or 4 years until they're in the national title conversation. But I'd never say unstoppable...

The line in Vegas has been 7.5 wins, so she's definitely within reason there. "unstoppable" is way to string of a word. Give it 3 or 4 years until they're in the national title conversation. But I'd never say unstoppable...

In 3 or 4 years, Harbaugh will be gone. That's his track record

Archived