THE BROWNS BOARD

Irving Texas says 'take a hike' to Sharia law

So many HBs and SBs, whether at the State or Federal levels, shouldn't even find the light of day.

This was a useless, nothing, bill that was designed to focus on one element of society - regardless of the 'spin' put on it.

Shouldn't, "Separation of Church and State" just about cover it.

PS These are US citizens, no?

OK. What did you find arrogant and portraying a sense of entitlement?

I think it's arrogant to assume a pork farm will be or should be relocated or eliminated because of its proximity to your proposed house of worship.

Like demanding that a historical flag from the Civil War era be removed from the State House because, oh wait...

WSS

I think it's arrogant to assume a pork farm will be or should be relocated or eliminated because of its proximity to your proposed house of worship.

Like demanding that a historical flag from the Civil War era be removed from the State House because, oh wait...

WSS

I get that part but I don't understand those attributes being applied in the Texas case.

Is Christian law also foreign law?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Be more educated.

Archived