THE BROWNS BOARD

Mega-Drought in USA future due to Climate Change/Global warming

Steve - woody is saying that individual recycling and energy ssaving is like bailing out a sinking boat with a red cup. Sure, less water in the boat is a good thing but unless you fix the holes you're not going to achieve much.

About fair, woody? Chris

No. It's easy to prove a boat is sinking. To prove all continents on earth

are sinking, or even just N. America...., is not possible.

If only the people of earth had cut their carbon emmissions - and recycled, and charged the populace

all sorts of fees and licenses, shut down their factories 3 or 4 days a week, stopped using fossile fuels,

they could have stopped all that dramatic, man made global warming...it's a Pleistocene mystery.

I wonder, did they have any fossil fuels.....???

http://pubs.usgs.gov/gip/continents/

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve - woody is saying that individual recycling and energy ssaving is like bailing out a sinking boat with a red cup. Sure, less water in the boat is a good thing but unless you fix the holes you're not going to achieve much.

About fair, woody?

Fair enough.

I know we're on the same page based on multiple threads of this

About fair, woody?

Well that's what I'm saying.

And have every time the subject is reintroduced.

Of course I would say that unilateral us regulation is more like bailing out the Titanic with a golden teaspoon.

;)

WSS

Archived