THE BROWNS BOARD

Love This Article!

BrownsFan4Evr

Oh, it's over on the other board somewhere Tour- I'm not in the mood to wade through 300 posts to find it. OK, I looked, the link might have been deleted.

Apparently, he's personna non grata over there too. Here's a post from one of their Moderators. All I can say is wow. Delusions of Grandeur.

"Mike, you already promised you wouldn't post here anymore. Then you made 3 separate accounts to get past a ban. Then you stalked me and threatened me in my personal e-mail. Then you made an absolute garbage, generic website that no one will ever go to and tried to advertise it all over my site, while endlessly PMing our members here trying to poach them. Then you lied to my mods about me messing with you on Twitter. (which they could easily see was a lie) I'll stay classy, you stay the crazy, stalking d-bag who is clearly having a mid-life crisis and reverting back to your bitter high school days.

Hopefully you enjoy the hits you got through smearing you period all over this forum though. Enjoy your new wannabe browns beat reporter career living in California you fucking tool. Although bribing people to visit your site and then not following through on your promise of Browns tickets may get you some short term clicks, in the end, you will fail because nobody likes an asshole, or a fake.

By the way, I just counted 22 different ip addresses you used to try to access this site. Manic much? You're a scary dude, stay away from my family."

Wow....the internet is like a magic porthole for all the crazies to come through....who has 22 ip addresses?.....sounds like trolling is a full time job for that nut job!

Hey....I get why you guys dwell on the distant past, there really isn't much else to brag about....but some of you guys do a great job of inventing some pretty wild stuff every year :D For me, I would rather see someone rise from being the doormat to being the best than the other way around. But maybe this is why Browns fans hate Pittsburgh so much....the Browns went from the king of the hill to bottom of the barrel and stayed there.....the Steelers went from the bottom of the barrel to the king of the hill and stayed there.

Except, of course, none of that is accurate. The Browns were never bottom of the barrell...until after 1995.

And I don't know what hill you think the Steelers are on now, unless it is a little slag pile somewhere. They have been 8-8 the last two years, and look far worse this year.

Gipper I never go to bleacher nor do I ever put any kind of stock into anything written on that website. Its peer driven, opinion pieces. I get my information from my local media, the main sports sites like ESPN, twitter from scouts and beat writers and then sites like pro football focus etc. No one should put their eggs in the bleacher report basket. Any one of us could start writing their tomorrow. A concept I can appreciate as everyone has to start somewhere but no one is held to a standard or required to be even the littlest bit accurate or objective.

Vagina's can talk.

...the Browns went from the king of the hill to bottom of the barrel and stayed there.....the Steelers went from the bottom of the barrel to the king of the hill and stayed there.

Gip, essentially covered the factual errors, e.g., 8-8 being "king of the hill"...

... but I love your choice of verb tense.

I realize you guys hate facts but the bottom line is that the Steelers are the winningest team since their departure from the bottom of the barrel in 1970....

And the Browns have a better record than the Steelers since 1950....and the Ravens have a better winning record since 1996...and the Bengals have a better winning record in the last 5 years.......So? Just when the fuck are we going to use as a cutoff date?

Right here, right now, the Steelers suck......that was a thread started by YOU.

.and the Browns are one of the few losingest teams since they were the king in 1964. Facts are like kryptonite to you aren't they?

And, of course that is not even close to being true either. Despite the last 14 years of suckitude the Browns probably still have an overall winning record since 1964....I would have to check.

And of course, even in those years they by no means do not have the losingest record (not that it is good obviously). A couple of teams are worse.

Ya, yap, yap, they call you the yapper!

The more you keep blathering untruths, the more I will point out the real facts. Sorry you can't handle the truth sonny.

Well Yapper, here is one reference and while it only goes from 1970 through 2011 seasons, it's pretty easy to see that the Steelers would stay at the top (the very tippy top... gluehead) and the Browns would still remain very near the bottom. I'm sure that you will find a way to spin your magic like the fuckwad you are but that is what makes the banter with you so fun! Add 1965 through 1969 and add 2012 through 2103 and shazzaam!......the browns are still very near the bottom!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_standings_since_AFL%E2%80%93NFL_merger

Well Yapper, here is one reference and while it only goes from 1970 through 2011 seasons, it's pretty easy to see that the Steelers would stay at the top (the very tippy top... gluehead) and the Browns would still remain very near the bottom. I'm sure that you will find a way to spin your magic like the fuckwad you are but that is what makes the banter with you so fun! Add 1965 through 1969 and add 2012 through 2103 and shazzaam!......the browns are still very near the bottom!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_standings_since_AFL%E2%80%93NFL_merger

Again, you are only picking and choosing whatever time frame you want.

Here, again, are the facts. All time won-loss records all franchises, regular and postseason

http://www.profootballhof.com/UserFiles/file/W-L-Start-2014.pdf

That's because you love your Browns but you also have a sense of humor and more common sense than most here :D

Now you are really tryin' to piss us off...

... no offense mik... ;)

And as usual you are failing to understand what you are bitching about, you just bitch. As I originally said, the Steelers worked their way from the bottom and became the best since that date.....and they have ....fact fuckwad! As I originally said, the Browns were the best and have been one of the worst since 1964....and they have....fact fuckwad! You stated I was wrong about those facts and I wasn't.....spin away fuckwad!

The Browns have been one of the worst since 1999....not 1964. What I pointed out is that you simply cherry picked a certain time frame. And I can do the same.

I say that the Steelers are an absolute mediocre team.....and I can go back and prove it in the last couple of years.

Point is that era of the Steeler being the best.....ENDED a while back.

The Browns have been one of the worst since 1999....not 1964. What I pointed out is that you simply cherry picked a certain time frame. And I can do the same.

I say that the Steelers are an absolute mediocre team.....and I can go back and prove it in the last couple of years.

Point is that era of the Steeler being the best.....ENDED a while back.

No Gip, the Steelers are the best franchise in sports right now and forever more.

There you go DN. Saved you some time

... no offense mik... ;)

none taken of course.

i just spit the truth. if somethings funny it's funny. now whether or not douche nozzle is a stanup guy or not...we'll se, when it comes time to send me my six pack of the 'ol especiale 20 year old aged stout...????

Archived