THE BROWNS BOARD

Titans week.....finally

Mudfly

Dansby's future with the browns rests on this game. If we get run all over again he should be traded for some young ILB

Dansby already has more tackles for loss than DQ did his entire career here. I can't ever remember DQ in an opponents backfield.

Actually the Titans are 1pt favorites, no respect for us as ever.

Browns last road victory was vs Minnesota with Hoyer's first start.

Browns are 33-88 on the road since 1999.

This is a game we should win, and a game we need to win . . . Jury's out

And if it's a squeaker that will raise more concerns

If it's a squeaker that we win, that might not be a bad thing. Give them confidence they'll win the close ones.

Or, a 2-TD margin. That would also work for confidence.

Just watched rewind of Titans/ Colts game...

I'm glad Locker is going to start; Whitehurst looked pretty good...

... unless he was standing too close to Luck.

If it's a squeaker that we win, that might not be a bad thing. Give them confidence they'll win the close ones.

Or, a 2-TD margin. That would also work for confidence.

Can you imagine watching a game like last night where there's a significant margin the whole game for the Browns? Man, I'd love for one week not to be on the brink of losing my mind haha.

ultimate trap game.

We are not yet good enough to have "trap games"... yet.

If the Browns are "for real" then they needs to beat the Titans in every aspect convincingly.

Get a good lead and pound the rock. No squeker win please.

There are stages of "real". We are still in the early stages... as are the Titans. Any solid win vs. TN is acceptable here.

If the Browns are going to make any serious moves they have to beat teams they should beat week after week.

agree.

Dansby's future with the browns rests on this game. If we get run all over again he should be traded for some young ILB

you're silly.

maybe the colts will do a straight swap with him and DQ.

no.

Dansby already has more tackles for loss than DQ did his entire career here. I can't ever remember DQ in an opponents backfield.

^^ this.

Titans can run the ball, so hopefully your run defense wad properly addressed over the bye and will be shored up come Sunday.

That being said, I'd expect the Browns to be more fired up than the titans as I feel like the Browns know how good they are/can be where as the titans know they aren't nearly as good. Even if Locker plays, Browns all day, 27-17

appreciate the respect.

Browns last road victory was vs Minnesota with Hoyer's first start.

Browns are 33-88 on the road since 1999.

This is a game we should win, and a game we need to win . . . Jury's out

wow...that's an embarrassing stat about the franchise since the return...and the new stadium although probably completely unrelated.

all it takes is some solid success and continuity and at any point we can dump the old losing memories and begin a new era that affords cherrypicking more attractive stats and using revisionist history on our team...and there is nothing i'd like better then to start replacing 1999 with 2014 and begin a new era now with our current roster and staff.

It's a must win game otherwise we really are the same old Browns

Fuck the fuckin Titans.

I'll settle for a nail biter, chest pain last second win.

not sure i'd even feel the win otherwise. :D

Archived