THE BROWNS BOARD

Teddy Twatwater...

WalterWhite

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fragile as all fuck. Carted off in his first NFL start.

Atlanta's defense is pretty much the NFL's worst no?

Bridgewater doesn't have an NFL frame, will have a short and injury-riddled career.

Zombo

Maybe every four weeks he can get healthy and deliver a cerebral performance.

Until then he can play Madden with RG3.

Zombo

He got injured on a high ankle sprain from a QB run. That's bad luck, nothing to do with a fragile body. Plus, he won't get sacked much because he gets the ball out very quickly, much like Peyton. Just my prediction from watching the game

He got injured on a high ankle sprain from a QB run. That's bad luck, nothing to do with a fragile body. Plus, he won't get sacked much because he gets the ball out very quickly, much like Peyton. Just my prediction from watching the game

He also won't be sacked much because he will be hurt a lot and can't play.

Akili Smith won his first game as a starter in the NFL too. I think this guy may do just slightly better than Akili Smith.

I really try and ignore stupid posts like this, but after several of them, I cave in and have to address the ignorance.

How in the fuck are you going to compare Akili Smith and Bridgewater?

One was brain dead. The other is extremely smart.

One couldn't read defenses. The other is a master at it.

One couldn't read coverages. The other is amazing.

One held the ball too long. The other makes quick decisions.

One was inaccurate. The other is accurate.

Oh wait. They are both black.

Good call, genius. :wacko:

I was very loud on the DawgTalkers board that we should draft Teddy at 4. Heck, I would have traded up for him. He is the most football smart qb to come out in quite some time, even smarter than Luck. It's what separates him from the other chumps. Guys like Manning, Brady, Brees, Ben, Rodgers, Luck, and Rivers come in all different shapes and sizes. They all have one thing in common. They are football smart. So is Teddy.

The guy is going to be a star.

I really try and ignore stupid posts like this, but after several of them, I cave in and have to address the ignorance.

How in the fuck are you going to compare Akili Smith and Bridgewater?

One was brain dead. The other is extremely smart.

One couldn't read defenses. The other is a master at it.

One couldn't read coverages. The other is amazing.

One held the ball too long. The other makes quick decisions.

One was inaccurate. The other is accurate.

Oh wait. They are both black.

Good call, genius. :wacko:

I was very loud on the DawgTalkers board that we should draft Teddy at 4. Heck, I would have traded up for him. He is the most football smart qb to come out in quite some time, even smarter than Luck. It's what separates him from the other chumps. Guys like Manning, Brady, Brees, Ben, Rodgers, Luck, and Rivers come in all different shapes and sizes. They all have one thing in common. They are football smart. So is Teddy.

The guy is going to be a star.

This. Sure you can't close the book on a QB after 7 quarters, but you can sure as hell tell that he looks a lot more than your ordinary QB prospect.

Arm Strength. Pocket Presence. Speed. Quick release. Accuracy. The ability to read defense (pre-snap and in action).

So Bridgewater is too small for the NFL, but Midget Manziel isn't? Considering that Manziel is much more reckless?

Many of us have injury concerns with JM as well...

... in part due to the reckless factor you cite...

... but Teddy makes Johnny look like Charles Fucking Atlas.

Archived