THE BROWNS BOARD

Squealing Steelers

gftChris

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nah.

I've met both in person, and Vag, you would be mind-pummelled and stupified by

the wit of Steve and Gipper. If I met you in person, well...

I mean, seriously, you're a "steeler fan". I'd probably offer you a Brownsboard tailgate sandwich, and

you'd just lick the mustard off, and throw the rest of the sandwich away without

realizing that the whole sandwich was excellent edible.

steeler tickets?

75% Off Steeler Tickets - Why Pay More for the Same Tickets?

They are 75% percent off, and there are plenty available.

They will be free, before the season is over, with no takers at the rate the squeelers are

falling over each others' groins. Fairweather fans do that. They bolt and become

"also fans" of another team that IS winning.

nah.

I've met both in person, and Vag, you would be mind-pummelled and stupified by

the wit of Steve and Gipper. If I met you in person, well...

I mean, seriously, you're a "steeler fan". I'd probably offer you a Brownsboard tailgate sandwich, and

you'd just lick the mustard off, and throw the rest of the sandwich away without

realizing that the whole sandwich was excellent edible.

And yet you've never met me anx make that assumption. K.

Steeler fans are annoying, especially on our board.... most everytime you see

a steeler fan, they are looking for negative attention...... it's like a squirrel looking for trouble:

Steeler fans are annoying, especially on our board.... most everytime you see

a steeler fan, they are looking for negative attention...... it's like a squirrel looking for trouble:

. Go find a post of mine where I'm looking for negative attention.

Steeler fans like to be annoying here. Just because they can, but

usually only when they win. The other times they hide until

they win again, and they scamper over here and annoy anybody

they can, just because they think it's fun.

74 dollars each dip sh.it.

Did I not find cheaper tickets for you regardless. Wrong again vaggie carry on. Going to Heinz field isn't some expensive right of passage as you claim. You haven't been selling out, even though the rooneys master plan was to build smaller to sell out easier which creates greater chances of tv time, marketability and a way to drive up ticket prices by being a smaller qty available. What they didn't factor in was the fan base...

Did I not find cheaper tickets for you regardless. Wrong again vaggie carry on. Going to Heinz field isn't some expensive right of passage as you claim. You haven't been selling out, even though the rooneys master plan was to build smaller to sell out easier which creates greater chances of tv time, marketability and a way to drive up ticket prices by being a smaller qty available. What they didn't factor in was the fan base...

You were passing them off as tickets less than 20 per. I'm also not implying going to Heinz field is a right of passage but tickets aren't cheap. Period. You were heinously wrong. Try admitting it.

Bleachers? I forgot they added those this season or I at least think they did. Link me to the tickets.

I just went to ticket master. The cheapest ticket there is 82 dollars.

Edit: stub hub is 74. Were you checking parking passes? Lol

OK, I'll side with you- I checked StubHub with the same results.

BTW, nosebleeds for the Browns-Steelers game are going for $102, and if you want to sit in my 100 Level it's going to set you back $300, unfortunately, plenty of Steeler idiots who are willing to pay 4X face value, to watch you guys lose- this year at least. I've said many times, I'd burn my tickets before I'd ever put them on StubHub and watch a Steeler fan sit in my seats.

Cheapest Steeler tickets I saw were $56, upper level 500 sections. Which is nearly the same price as face value of my Browns Section 513 tickets ($50). They are just slightly more expensive, which stands to reason since the stadium is smaller with fewer seats.

Calfox posted the original link, but here is a direct one for Steelers vs Texans @ Pittsburgh: http://ticketzoom.com/tickets/heinz-field/t1568222/houston-texans-at-pittsburgh-steelers-tickets.aspx

Edit: I should note these are for seats in the corners, or closer to the end zones. Which mine are as well in 513. I also found Steeler tickets for $63 on eBay. Again, comparable to the Browns in affordability.

Actually, I heard a bunch of fair weather fans decided that maybe

the steelers would be a good team again, and they bought all of

the $7.27 steeler home game tickets up. Odd, the steelers couldn't

give em away, but when they raised their price up to seven bucks,

they sold out.

The other, more expensive, tickets on ticketzoom, are for the steeler fans

that aren't fair-weather.

....that's why they are still on ticket-zoom. B)

Its possible its because we don't know one another in person but your sarcasm and wit does not translate to an internet message board. I'd bet my worldly possessions we would get a long great in person. You're a bit of a pretentious golden oldie on this message board.

I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now. (there's a golden oldie for you)

Yea, I am older, wiser, and deeper in debt.

It says you have made 2731 posts on this forum. Take your pick of all of them.

LOL that's like leading a blind sheep to water.. The problem is he sticks his own foot, in his own mouth just to see himself type pretty little letters. Why would you waste your time on this douche bag? It's apparent,he's happy being the circle jerk he his. Let him be.

Why would you waste your time on this douche bag? It's apparent,he's happy being the circle jerk he his. Let him be.

Have to say the board is much more enjoyable after I blocked most of the trolls.......dont want to read their shit anymore, let alone discuss it....

Of course, folks keep quoting them(which makes them VERY VERY happy btw), so still have to wade through some of it......

Have to say the board is much more enjoyable after I blocked most of the trolls.......dont want to read their shit anymore, let alone discuss it....

Of course, folks keep quoting them(which makes them VERY VERY happy btw), so still have to wade through some of it......

I understand,Dude. But,also it's funny when these little troll's come here and accuse the board of multiple Steeler threads. when theres only one active. And why they flock here is another mystery. Yet, They expect us not to talk about the Steelers. Well belly-up troll's. It's The Browns Board.. Don't like it here.. theres the goddamn door.. Don't let it hit your ass on your way out.. You just might fart out what fecle matter your brain has left.

I understand,Dude. But,also it's funny when these little troll's come here and accuse the board of multiple Steeler threads. when theres only one active. And why they flock here is another mystery. Yet, They expect us not to talk about the Steelers. Well belly-up troll's. It's The Browns Board.. Don't like it here.. theres the goddamn door.. Don't let it hit your ass on your way out.. You just might fart out what fecle matter your brain has left.

Yeah.....They can be entertaining once in a while....hahaha.....and they like it here, thats for sure......I only go to one other forum and it's all musicians, so it's a completely chill place......there's rarely any problems there or anything........but music is a lot different than football and not a competitive thing, so I guess I get why it happens here more often......

In the end, I guess a Browns board wouldn't be complete w/o a few Squealler fans kicking around.....

As a side note: I watched 'Troll Hunter' the other night on Netflix.....quite enjoyed it, but was disappointed to find out they were hunting REAL trolls in Norway.....worth it if you like well done B monster movies.....

Yeah.....They can be entertaining once in a while....hahaha.....and they like it here, thats for sure......I only go to one other forum and it's all musicians, so it's a completely chill place......there's rarely any problems there or anything........but music is a lot different than football and not a competitive thing, so I guess I get why it happens here more often......

In the end, I guess a Browns board wouldn't be complete w/o a few Squealler fans kicking around.....

As a side note: I watched 'Troll Hunter' the other night on Netflix.....quite enjoyed it, but was disappointed to find out they were hunting REAL trolls in Norway.....worth it if you like well done B monster movies.....

Sounds like an interesting board. Since I'm a musician,Myself...

Archived