THE BROWNS BOARD

Squealing Steelers

gftChris

LB Ryan Shazier sprained MCL, MRI today.

LB Jarvis Jones likely needs wrist surgery, sidelined indefinitely.

CB Ike Taylor broke arm.

Looks like all three will be out for the return match in Cleveland - Shazier was beastly against us, he will be a big miss for them.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought this thread would be about our resident Steeler fans poking out their heads again here after last nite's game. Really had not heard from them since the Ravens butt fucked them on national TV.

The knock on Shazier coming out was durability... and lack of eyebrows.

Sorry to see Taylor hurt like he was. He's been a good pro for a long time, but even more he was not that good now. End of the line for him I'd think. Steelers will be CB hunting in FA and 2015 draft.

I thought this thread would be about our resident Steeler fans poking out their heads again here after last nite's game. Really had not heard from them since the Ravens butt fucked them on national TV.

The knock on Shazier coming out was durability... and lack of eyebrows.

Sorry to see Taylor hurt like he was. He's been a good pro for a long time, but even more he was not that good now. End of the line for him I'd think. Steelers will be CB hunting in FA and 2015 draft.

While I love Shazier for the Buckeye that he is - his playing style for his size is borderline reckless. As for the eyebrow's? He basically likes like Dahl Sim from street fighter.

... his playing style for his size is borderline reckless.

Over-the-borderline IMO...

Head writes checks his body can't cash. Case in point when he met West in the hole Week 1. Big hit and yet West, the alledgedly "smaller" guy, stayed up. Shaz actually looked the more stunned of the two after the play.

I was truly surprised by this game. I thought the Carolina defense was supposed to be one of the best around. Apparently not.

I guess the Greg Hardy suspension really messed them up more than any of the other suspensions that have occurred. I didn't see the game but I heard that the Panthers had very little pressure on BR, thus allowing him to connect with Antonio Brown on like 10 or 10 attempts. So clearly Joe Haden isn't the only guy that Brown gives fits to.

And I guess Cam Newton was out much of the game....and DA had to play.

How many Ints. did the Squibs have as a result?

I was truly surprised by this game. I thought the Carolina defense was supposed to be one of the best around. Apparently not.

I guess the Greg Hardy suspension really messed them up more than any of the other suspensions that have occurred. I didn't see the game but I heard that the Panthers had very little pressure on BR, thus allowing him to connect with Antonio Brown on like 10 or 10 attempts. So clearly Joe Haden isn't the only guy that Brown gives fits to.

And I guess Cam Newton was out much of the game....and DA had to play.

How many Ints. did the Squibs have as a result?

Hardy is a beast so they no doubt missed him. However the real reason I'm replying is to ask you if there is ever a point where you aren't talking out of your ass? Aren't you an attorney or something along those lines? Isn't it therefore your job to get the facts? Our offensive line is geling which kept Ben clean. The panther defense is still very solid but the steelers showed up on both sides of the ball. The talking out your ass part stems from your cam newton/Anderson comment. Newton played until the game was out of reach and that's when Anderson came in, its also when gradkowski came in for the steelers.

Hardy is a beast so they no doubt missed him. However the real reason I'm replying is to ask you if there is ever a point where you aren't talking out of your ass? Aren't you an attorney or something along those lines? Isn't it therefore your job to get the facts? Our offensive line is geling which kept Ben clean. The panther defense is still very solid but the steelers showed up on both sides of the ball. The talking out your ass part stems from your cam newton/Anderson comment. Newton played until the game was out of reach and that's when Anderson came in, its also when gradkowski came in for the steelers.

Its always the same responses from you. If Steelers win its because, well, they are the awesome Steelers. If they lose its because the awesome Steelers had a bad night against the......whomever. Like no team that ever beats your Steelers is a better team. The next time you lose it will be because the Steelers just didn't do (this), instead of the Steelers aren't good enough to do (this) against whomever. You phony phuck!!

Its always the same responses from you. If Steelers win its because, well, they are the awesome Steelers. If they lose its because the awesome Steelers had a bad night against the......whomever. Like no team that ever beats your Steelers is a better team. The next time you lose it will be because the Steelers just didn't do (this), instead of the Steelers aren't good enough to do (this) against whomever. You phony phuck!!

K.

Hardy is a beast so they no doubt missed him. However the real reason I'm replying is to ask you if there is ever a point where you aren't talking out of your ass? Aren't you an attorney or something along those lines? Isn't it therefore your job to get the facts?

No, it is not my job as a lawyer to get the facts. Not always. What country have you been living in?

Our offensive line is geling which kept Ben clean.

Your offensive line was beaten like a redheaded stepchild by the Ravens in the previous game. That is a fact. Why would not that fact lead to the assumption that a team that is supposed to have one of the best D Lines in the league should also not dominate that O Line?

The panther defense is still very solid but the steelers showed up on both sides of the ball. The talking out your ass part stems from your cam newton/Anderson comment. Newton played until the game was out of reach and that's when Anderson came in, its also when gradkowski came in for the steelers.

OK, I said I didn't see the game, and I also read/heard that Newton was hurt, so I assumed he didn't play much. As I now understand it, Newton was far from his usual self and probably should not have been in the game. Why did Gradkowski come in? In a mop up role, or was BR hurt?

Hardy is a beast so they no doubt missed him. However the real reason I'm replying is to ask you if there is ever a point where you aren't talking out of your ass? Aren't you an attorney or something along those lines? Isn't it therefore your job to get the facts?

No, it is not my job as a lawyer to get the facts. Not always. What country have you been living in?

Our offensive line is geling which kept Ben clean.

Your offensive line was beaten like a redheaded stepchild by the Ravens in the previous game. That is a fact. Why would not that fact lead to the assumption that a team that is supposed to have one of the best D Lines in the league should also not dominate that O Line?

The panther defense is still very solid but the steelers showed up on both sides of the ball. The talking out your ass part stems from your cam newton/Anderson comment. Newton played until the game was out of reach and that's when Anderson came in, its also when gradkowski came in for the steelers.

OK, I said I didn't see the game, and I also read/heard that Newton was hurt, so I assumed he didn't play much. As I now understand it, Newton was far from his usual self and probably should not have been in the game. Why did Gradkowski come in? In a mop up role, or was BR hurt?

Ben got rocked in the ravens game. He's on record saying its the second hardest hit he's ever taken. He was off the rest of that game. I'm not saying the steelers would have won bit the game would have been closer. Cam newton was also fine until late in the 3rd with the game already out of hand when he retweaked his ankle. Gradkowski came in for mop up. My problem with you Gipper is you consistently run at the mouth, a lot of times without the facts.

Ben got rocked in the ravens game. He's on record saying its the second hardest hit he's ever taken. He was off the rest of that game. I'm not saying the steelers would have won bit the game would have been closer. Cam newton was also fine until late in the 3rd with the game already out of hand when he retweaked his ankle. Gradkowski came in for mop up. My problem with you Gipper is you consistently run at the mouth, a lot of times without the facts.

Yea:

Fact: Ravens beat the hell out of the Steelers line....just like I said. Last time I noticed the Ravens ran all over the Steelers....having nothing to do with BR being in or out, hurt or not. (and yea, they did a good job of running all over the Browns yesterday as well).

Fact: Cam Newton was not fine. He missed the previous game with injury and immobility and probably should not have played in this one. His injury helped you win.

Fact: The absence of Greg Hardy helped you win. That was one of the best defenses in the league last year, apparently not this year. His absence has taken away their verve apparently.

Not fact necessarily: The Panthers would have won with a healthy Newton and Hardy playing. I am not saying they would have won, but in your own words: the game would have been closer. BR was never hurt in the Ravens game, he was apparently just gun shy from getting hammered. He seems to have gotten over it vs. Panthers.

Fact: I get 10,000 more times facts about football correct than all Steeler trolls here combined. Even about their own team.

I basically got those fact right without even having seen the game. I was only off a little about how much time Cam played.

Yea:

Fact: Ravens beat the hell out of the Steelers line....just like I said. Last time I noticed the Ravens ran all over the Steelers....having nothing to do with BR being in or out, hurt or not. (and yea, they did a good job of running all over the Browns yesterday as well).

Fact: Cam Newton was not fine. He missed the previous game with injury and immobility and probably should not have played in this one. His injury helped you win.

Fact: The absence of Greg Hardy helped you win. That was one of the best defenses in the league last year, apparently not this year. His absence has taken away their verve apparently.

Not fact necessarily: The Panthers would have won with a healthy Newton and Hardy playing. I am not saying they would have won, but in your own words: the game would have been closer. BR was never hurt in the Ravens game, he was apparently just gun shy from getting hammered. He seems to have gotten over it vs. Panthers.

Fact: I get 10,000 more times facts about football correct than all Steeler trolls here combined. Even about their own team.

I basically got those fact right without even having seen the game. I was only off a little about how much time Cam played.

How can you say Ben wasn't hurt? Are you Ben? He said after that hit his body felt like it was week 8 of the season rather than the start. He got rocked. Just stop foaming at the mouth Gipper and immediate most of the time you just don't know what the hell you are talking about.

How can you say Ben wasn't hurt? Are you Ben? He said after that hit his body felt like it was week 8 of the season rather than the start. He got rocked. Just stop foaming at the mouth Gipper and immediate most of the time you just don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Getting hit doesn't mean he got hurt. He got hit like the first/second play of the game. If he was hurt that bad he should have come out of the game. Maybe he should have, maybe he was a dumbass. If he was hurt so bad it may have been in the team's best interest to have him come out. He didn't play for shit much after that. So maybe he cost you the game.

If he was hurt so bad, he would have come out. Since he didn't come out he was not hurt that bad. It is an easy equation to follow.

Hate Ben and I truly believe he's a rapist. As an NFL QB, dude is legit. That throw into the right rear corner of the end zone last night was incredible....... He's still a rapist.

Getting hit doesn't mean he got hurt. He got hit like the first/second play of the game. If he was hurt that bad he should have come out of the game. Maybe he should have, maybe he was a dumbass. If he was hurt so bad it may have been in the team's best interest to have him come out. He didn't play for shit much after that. So maybe he cost you the game.

If he was hurt so bad, he would have come out. Since he didn't come out he was not hurt that bad. It is an easy equation to follow.

Foam, foam, foam. Its all you do.

Hate Ben and I truly believe he's a rapist. As an NFL QB, dude is legit. That throw into the right rear corner of the end zone last night was incredible....... He's still a rapist.

Made me laugh out loud. :)

Didn't see the game, as I was driving back from Cleveland. Credit where it's due- probably the upset of the week.

OTOH- you're in deep shit if you have to resign a totally washed up Harrison, and Taylor is done for most of the year.

Be thankful Gordon will still be suspended the next go-around, because I'd put the over\under for his receiving yardage against a beat up Steeler secondary at around 200.

OTOH- you're in deep shit if you have to resign a totally washed up Harrison...

I actually think Harrison is a good, emergency move for them. While he is a great player anymore, he's an instant fit for the playbook, LeBeau will ring some plays out of him and James will bring a heap of the AWOL attitude back to the team.

Yes, I give facts, tell the truth, and you can't handle it as it does not fit your delusion. Gotcha.

No Gipper. You certainly act like you know what you are talking about. You definitely have conviction. The problem is far too often you are so off base or just flat out wrong anyone looking at your posts objectively can smell the bs from a mile away. Take away google and you're in trouble. Your post on the Carolina game was laughable and the rest of your so called football knowledge is so foggy its a wonder you can see directly in front of your face. Post up your browns trivia and just stick to that, at least there your m.o is believable.

No Gipper. You certainly act like you know what you are talking about. You definitely have conviction. The problem is far too often you are so off base or just flat out wrong anyone looking at your posts objectively can smell the bs from a mile away. Take away google and you're in trouble. Your post on the Carolina game was laughable and the rest of your so called football knowledge is so foggy its a wonder you can see directly in front of your face. Post up your browns trivia and just stick to that, at least there your m.o is believable.

So, you are basing the fact that I know nothing on the fact that I assumed that Newton didn't play as much in that game as I thought.

That is the ONE and ONLY fact that I got wrong.....an assumption I made about a game that I said up front that I did not see.

And I wasn't far wrong at that. I thought Newton had been taken out earlier in the game than he was.....that's it....that is the sum and substance of my error about that game.

I will match the knowledge I have in the tip of my dick against the knowledge you have about football in your entire brain and vagina.

The only thing you can say is that because I am sure that you spend 3 hours a day reading about the Steelers, that you know a little bit more than I do about their current happenings. And how do you get that info? You watch TV, you read a newspaper, you google......just like I do.

You live in Ohio now. Not far from NEOhio where I live. We will go to a bar somewhere and we will have a neutral person ask questions about football.....and we will see who comes out the better. And bring a couple of hundred dollars in cash to pay me at the end of the night. I know you won't take up the offer because you are too big of a Vagitron to do so.

Also...you will have to kiss the tip of my dick.....because I will only have to use the knowledge there to defeat you.

As for the Trivia that is put on the Board here....maybe you could demonstrate your knowledge by trying your hand at it. We will all have to trust to your honor that you won't cheat. By your failure to try your hand, we will all assume that as tacit admission that you know shit about the history of the game.

Had to Google that DBone

Dammit, I had to google it as well.

Vagi arguing with Gipper?

Never heard vagi sound so hopeless and helpless...

Archived