THE BROWNS BOARD

Billy Cundiff

Alkid3

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup... Seems like his franchise tag was $5-ish... yes?

I think Phil just wanted a ring... or two... and believed SF was closer than us.

Can't blame him...

But would love to beat him to one... or two...

Honestly, I have no idea of the $$ numbers when it came to Dawson. I just seem to remember that

after years of being (arguably) the best kicker in the NFL he tired of being on a shit team every year

and exercised his option to leave.

And no, I absolutely don't blame him.

Cundiff fuckin sucks.

Didnt the Ravens can this asshole years ago?

Dudes like 4/60 from 50+ yard field goals.

Brilliant post.

4 of 60?

No other kickers in the history of the NFL have floated around from team to team.

Yep, you are a fucking genius. :wacko:

Everybody is blaming Cundiff when in fact it's been Younts bad snaps that have caused the shitty kicks. Yount has lost his ability to long snap, when those guys lose it it's like turning off a switch.

He fuckin sucks and everyone knows it.

Dude is a bag of burden.

Not everyone knows it, dumbass. In fact, anyone w/a fucking clue knows that neither kick was Cundiff's fault. It's just stupid fucks like you that loved Dawson and wanna pile on the new guy that are babbling like idiots.

Not everyone knows it, dumbass. In fact, anyone w/a fucking clue knows that neither kick was Cundiff's fault. It's just stupid fucks like you that loved Dawson and wanna pile on the new guy that are babbling like idiots.

He's been cut by Dallas, Tampa, Green Bay, New Orleans, Atlanta, Kansas City, Detroit, Cleveland, Baltimore, Washington, San Francisco, and The Jets.

He's been cut by 12 different teams, EXPLAIN THAT JERK OFF.

Does this refresh your memory?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nURz04Y9s8

He fuckin sucks and everyone knows it.

Dude is a bag of burden.

C'mon guys, you're both right. Last week was on ST as a whole, not just Cundiff. That doesn't change the fact, however, that Cundiff is hot garbage.

He's been cut by Dallas, Tampa, Green Bay, New Orleans, Atlanta, Kansas City, Detroit, Cleveland, Baltimore, Washington, San Francisco, and The Jets.

He's been cut by 12 different teams, EXPLAIN THAT JERK OFF.

Does this refresh your memory?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nURz04Y9s8

And how many other successful kickers have been cut by multiple teams? The guy was excellent last year. Neither kick was his fault on Sunday. One was blocked by an unblocked rusher. The other miss was caused by an errant snap on a freaking 50 yard attempt and he still almost made it.

Your argument is dumb. Shut the fuck up before you make yourself look even dumber than you actually are.

And how many other successful kickers have been cut by multiple teams? The guy was excellent last year. Neither kick was his fault on Sunday. One was blocked by an unblocked rusher. The other miss was caused by an errant snap on a freaking 50 yard attempt and he still almost made it.

Your argument is dumb. Shut the fuck up before you make yourself look even dumber than you actually are.

......Billy? Is that you bud? What's up?! BTW you're the worst kicker in the league.

if you aren't Billy Cundiff then you're fucking him. No other person on the planet could possibly get so jazzed over a horseshit kicker.

I am not a fag. I am not jazzed. I am just intelligent enough to not blame a kicker for a bad snap and an unblocked defender.

Look loser...........I can't help if you are too fucking stupid to see what happened. That is your own problem. And frankly, it warms my heart to see so many ignorant people out there. It's less competition on the food chain. You are a bottom dweller. Probably unemployed. My only concern is that I have to support your ignorant ass.

I am not a fag. I am not jazzed. I am just intelligent enough to not blame a kicker for a bad snap and an unblocked defender.

Look loser...........I can't help if you are too fucking stupid to see what happened. That is your own problem. And frankly, it warms my heart to see so many ignorant people out there. It's less competition on the food chain. You are a bottom dweller. Probably unemployed. My only concern is that I have to support your ignorant ass.

image.png?w=400&c=1

Just take a minute to audit yourself. Re-read your post, so many personal insults, you're mad, Bro. why are you so mad about people talking shit on Billy Cundiff of all people?

Furthermore, I agreed with you. He did receive a bad snap and obviously the blocked kick wasn't his fault. The concept that you can't seem to grab onto is that even if he made both of those kicks on sunday, he'd still be a dogshit kicker.

just re-read the entire thread, have a snack, massage your temples, do whatever you need to do to allow yourself to digest simple statistics, the man is garbage.

Not mad at all. It just amazes me how stupid people are or are poorly they evaluate what is right in front of them.

The first snap was bad. He still almost made it from 50.

The second kick [that was blocked] had absolutely nothing to do w/him.

He was excellent last year.

I don't get the beef, unless you are either completely clueless or have a love affair w/Dawson and are just looking to bad-mouth his replacement.

And I am not really talking to you. I am talking to all the clueless wonders on this thread who have stated similar nonsense.

Ode to Billy. Get well soon Billy and help us reach the promised land. Best Wishes.

Not mad at all. It just amazes me how stupid people are or are poorly they evaluate what is right in front of them.

The first snap was bad. He still almost made it from 50.

The second kick [that was blocked] had absolutely nothing to do w/him.

He was excellent last year.

I don't get the beef, unless you are either completely clueless or have a love affair w/Dawson and are just looking to bad-mouth his replacement.

And I am not really talking to you. I am talking to all the clueless wonders on this thread who have stated similar nonsense.

I would not consider us "clueless" when bitching about his lack of accuracy over 50. He is half as good as the NFL average at 50 and up. He is about 25% vs a league average of over 55%. In today's NFL that is unacceptable. He is a liability and that is based on his long term performance not a single play.

Dude is a bag of burden.

Like a flower in a pile of shit... Where's you steal this from?

I don't get the beef...

There is no beef... that would require thought. It's pure autonomic response...

The missed xpoint was not Billy's fault. It was a bad snap. The Win against the Saints was on his shoulders and made it. Be a Browns fan and support what we have. Most of you are just being "dicks"

Lying to yourself about the value of a player doesn't make you a fan, calling a spade a spade doesn't exclude you from being a fan. Cundiff is statistically worse than mediocre it's simple science.

Archived