THE BROWNS BOARD

2015 Bills' Draft Pick Watch

Tour2ma

Look, it would not bother me if the Browns have the 30th and the 32d picks in the first round of next year's draft. Would it bother you?

Browns/Bills meet in AFC title game. Browns win, go on to win SB. Who would care about draft positioning?

(believe it or not, someday soon it may come down to that. And the Browns will meet the Lions in the SB.....a three way Battle of Lake Erie)

By "three way" do you mean hell freezing over as well?

I am not sure I follow you exactly, but you seem to be implying that the day will never come when the Browns, Bills, and Lions are all contenders at the same time.

So, just what is your reasoning for this mislogic? Do you think that no team that was ever bad could ever become good? Your own team's history is living proof of that fallacy. The losingest franchise over a 40 year period becomes a big winner finally.

I mean 5-10 years ago would you have ever accepted this phrase: "Seattle Seahawks, Super Bowl Champions". No, it would have been hard to imagine.

Some people...including network executives simply have to quit living in the 70s when the Cowboys, Steelers, Raiders and Dolphins were the dominant teams. At best one or two of those teams may achieve mediocrity this year.

I mean the premier teams this year may be The Seattle Seahawks, the Carolina Panthers, the Cincinnati Bengals for crissakes, the Philadelphia Eagles. Not your "traditional powerhouses" but perhaps your future powerhouses. And....maybe the Buffalo Bills, Cleveland Browns, and Detroit Lions.

Tour-you've fuckin' screwed us royally with this thread! "With the 32nd pick from the Bills, the Browns take...............Nancy Nonuts, kicker from I da ho." :lol:

Now, THAT'S funny!

Mike

The draft is a long way off & we have this season ahead of us with, IMHO, a lot of damn good football to be played.

As far as the draft goes, we have 2 1st rounders & more important, competent folks who will use them to keep us heading in the right direction.

Mike

And thank you to my wife's Texans... JJ Watt is a monster.

After a 2-0 start the Bills are now at 2-2 with a trip to Detroit coming right up....

And thank you to my wife's Texans... JJ Watt is a monster.

After a 2-0 start the Bills are now at 2-2 with a trip to Detroit coming right up....

We will just have to add them up at the end of the year.. I suspect they will win 6-7 games. If it is a top 15 pick we are in great shape.

Even if it is #26 we are in a good position. We don't need a QB or runningback. I'd say we will be looking towards WR and LB. You don't need a top 5 pick to get good ones. With Gordons return and the production we have gotten out of the guys we have, even receiver might not be that great of a need.

We will just have to add them up at the end of the year.. I suspect they will win 6-7 games. If it is a top 15 pick we are in great shape.

Even if it is #26 we are in a good position. We don't need a QB or runningback. I'd say we will be looking towards WR and LB. You don't need a top 5 pick to get good ones. With Gordons return and the production we have gotten out of the guys we have, even receiver might not be that great of a need.

Three biggest needs IMO are WR, OL and pass rusher.

I see no reason to not go for the BPA wherever we pick with those two first rounders. But, of course, all things being equal, pick the position of slightly greater need.

In general, take BPA. But, you can play the draft a bit and move so that BPA fits need sometimes.

Week 5 and we got "Ortoned"...

Kyle Fucking Orton-ed

Passing- CP/AT YDS TD INT

K. Orton 30/43 308 1 . 1

Bills are now 3-2... and have a QB.

Archived