THE BROWNS BOARD

F Brian "Garbage" Hoyer

Soju

and then in the dark autumn moon you have a couple of assholes show up and you think to yourself "wow, really?"

And 1 of those douchebags is wearing a coral colored shirt with a lame ass backpack.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7-3 in games he has started, 1-12 in games he hasn't.

So... you're saying BH makes a difference?

And 1 of those douchebags is wearing a coral colored shirt with a lame ass backpack.

... but man... can that boy type or what?

I booted you for being a negative whiney asswipe. Consider yourself lucky that I only booted you out and didn't ban you for the rest of the game.

If you don't like it....I don't give a damn. Try complaining to the management here, see how that works out for you.

Yeah, but threats against someone's life (joking or not) are way not appropriate. I fully feel that someone needs to call the police on that post. Seriously. That's a terroristic threat if I ever saw one.

Yeah, but threats against someone's life (joking or not) are way not appropriate. I fully feel that someone needs to call the police on that post. Seriously. That's a terroristic threat if I ever saw one.

If the police were called on everyone that ever made a threat over a message board then the police would never have time to focus on actual situations requiring attention.

Well then "someone" should. Go for it. Make the call.,

Call the police and tell them an anonymous dude jokingly threatened another anonymous dude online. Im sure they will drop everything and get to the bottom of it right away!

Hoorta you can't really believe that the downfall of our running game is due to the fact that teams figured out our scheme? Come on bud, losing Alex Mack and rearranging the entire offense of line surely had a big part to play...

WSS

Maybe losing Mack has something to do with it, but certainly not all of it. There were times in the Raiders game there were three guys in the Browns backfield about a 1\2 second after Hoyer handed the ball off- that's not all on just one guy- it can't be. I'll let Tour comment, as he watches o-line play even more closely than I do, but teams have been crowding the line and stacking the box more in the last two games. That does a couple things Steve it clogs up the running lanes, and allows the CBs to jam our midget wrs at the line, throwing the timing off. Shanny better put on his thinking cap to figure out what needs fixing.

Archived