THE BROWNS BOARD

Steeler fan joke contest

The Gipper

A Steeler fan is overweight, so her doctor puts her on a diet.

"I want you to eat regularly for two days, then skip a day, and repeat the procedure for two weeks. The next time I see you, you'll have lost at least five pounds."

When the Steeler fan returns, she's lost nearly 20 pounds.

"Why, that's amazing!" the doctor says. "Did you follow my instructions?"

The Steeler fan nods. "I'll tell you, though, I thought I was going to drop dead that third day." "From hunger, you mean?" said the doctor.

"No, from skipping," replied the Steeler fan.

A husband and wife are driving down the road arguing about his infidelity's

when she suddenly reaches over and cuts off his penis and throws it out the window

Following close behind them is a Steeler fan and his young daughter

the penis hits their windshield then bounces off

The little girl asks her father " daddy what was that ?"

Being a Steeler fan he makes up a lie and says "It was a bug dear"

His daughter thinks about that for a few seconds...then with a confused look says

"It sure had a big dick"

A Bengals fan, Ravens fan, Browns fan, and Steelers fan are all climbing a mountain while arguing about who loves his team more. The Bengals fan insists he is the most loyal so he walks to edge of the mountain and yells "This is for the Bengals!" then jumps off the side. Not to be outdone, the Ravens fan shouts "This is for the Ravens!" and throws himself off the mountain. The Browns fan then proceeds to edge and yells "This is for everyone!" and pushes the Steelers fan off the mountain.

Q. How many steeler fans does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A. Two. One to do the job, and the other to tell everybody else how much better they are at it than everybody else.

Q. What do the Steelers and bumble bees have in common?

A. They are both black and yellow and get smeared all over your windshield.

A Cleveland family goes off to the mall one Saturday to do their Christmas Shopping. While in the sports store, the son picks up a Pittsburgh Steeler jersey and says to his older sister, "I've decided to become a Steeler fan and I would like this for Christmas." His big sister is outraged by this and promptly whacks him round the head and says, "Go talk with Mom."

Off goes the little lad with the Pittsburgh Steeler jersey in hand and finds his mother. "Mom?"

"Yes, son?"

"I've decided I'm going to be a Pittsburgh Steeler fan, and I would like this jersey for Christmas." The mother is outraged, promptly whacks him around the head and says, "Go see your father." Off he goes with the Pittsburgh Steeler jersey in hand and finds his father.

"Dad?"

"Yes, son?"

"I've decided I'm going to be a Pittsburgh Steeler fan, and I would like this jersey for Christmas". The father is so outraged he, too, whacks his son around the head and says, "No son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT!"

About half hour later they're all back in the car heading towards home. The father turns to the son and says, "Son, I hope you've learned something today?"

The son says, "Yes, Dad, I have."

"Good, son. What is it?"

The son replies, " I've only been a Pittsburgh Steeler fan for an hour and I already hate you Cleveland b-------

OK, for Day 4 of the contest we have the following entries:

Brownshirt... "Kentucky wisdom" I'll call it

BrownIndian..."skip a day"

BrownB499...Big dick bug

BrownFan17..."Geronimo" with a Steeler fan

suns.....Retarded child joke

I think I gotta give this day to Brownshirt with his Kentucky wisdom. Second would be the skip a day joke.

The contest will conclude Sunday at midnight. Get your entries in.

Q: What sucks and gets blacked out?

A: A Cleveland Browns home game!

:lol:

What do I win?

You get spit instead of swallow!

There hasn't been a blackout of a Browns home game since who knows when. Real games that is, not fake exhibition games. Why anyone would pay full price for a fake game is beyond me.

I guess what with the game on the Steeler fan joke contest petered out over the weekend. Nevertheless the contest is now over and it is time to pick a winner.

Daily winners were: Day 1, Hiway Gal with the joke about the priest "getting" the Steeler fan with the car door.

Day 2 was Brownshirt with his joke about the the cop schooling the Steeler fan on the difference between Stopping and slowing down.

Day 3 went to Brown B499 with his "its not my dog" joke

Day 4 went to Brownshirt again for his Kentucky wisdom joke.

Personally, I think I have to give the award to Hiway Gal. Runnerup to Brownshirt for the stop/slow down joke.

Two special awards: The keys to the City of Pittsburgh award to Roach for the Piss in the sink joke for demonstrating why after all it is called Peetown.

The Golden Genitals award to RoethlisbergerFU for his "waste of a prfectly good pussy" joke.

What has 36 legs, 12 teeth & an IQ of 43.5 ??

SuperSteelers

Formerly Stone

Holmes10_Ward_86

FREAKofSTEEL08

Rocky20

Fan Of STEEL

SteelerSChuck

Snatch98

Steeler SChuck

Buck The Frowns

Endymion

killbill

Silverback

Sivlerback DPoy

JosephSixpack

FSG

Nafreleets

duke0476

HA HA HA HA HA HA .... Awesome Dude !!!!

Guest TheJokersWILD
Hiway Gal wins easily.

I'd give runner up to Geronimo.

Yea, she has my winning vote and if her breast size exceeds 34DD she has an extra vote from me :) J/K :P

Archived