THE BROWNS BOARD

Ferguson reaction prediction.

WalterWhite

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are going to have to close all roads in the area and put all the surrounding cities/counties on lockdown. My question is, why aren't black people rioting in Chicago when there are 200 combined black on black mureders and rapes a week?

They are going to have to close all roads in the area and put all the surrounding cities/counties on lockdown. My question is, why aren't black people rioting in Chicago when there are 200 combined black on black mureders and rapes a week?

Because they don't care about themselves. Anyone that believes this is about Michael Brown is Retarded. This is about beating the whites no matter what the precipitating factor was. To be perfectly clear I'm firmly on the side of law and order over thuggery and anarchy. Michael Brown earned the six bullets he got and I'm not sorry for him in the slightest. If mike brown were white and he charged and attacked a black cop I'd stand with the cop. If Mike brown were an Eskimo and attacked an Asian cop I'd stand with the cop.

All this trouble even before the decision has been made borders on

some kind of extortion, and black "liberation" theology beligerence.

Sadly, the officer's life will never be the same, I fear for his family, and they

will probably have to move.

Pity whoever buys their home... they will probably get murdered because some

morons will hate the house.....if they are white.

Meanwhile, other police officers' families get death threats.....

and Obamao tells the haters to "stay the course"....

sick.

Because they don't care about themselves. Anyone that believes this is about Michael Brown is Retarded. This is about beating the whites no matter what the precipitating factor was.

Bingo

Exaggeration. Not scared per se.. Little worried for the residents and cops in the area. Black people are going to wreak havoc.

There are people holding signs saying "black lives matter"... Dear lord

This blows my mind how people are acting like it's absolutely no big deal he robbed a store and punched a cop. Black people calling officer wilson the devil and brown innocent. Shots being fired in ferguson already. Ugh...

What happened to the riots? I don't see any

I'm watching the protests and the people are walking around with their hands up. And there might be 20-30 of them

Maybe they finally learned not to threaten the police.

Archived