THE BROWNS BOARD

Guess the Movie Quote

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You say that is is Clint Eastwood, but not one of his westerns, nor a Dirty Harry movie. Sorry, that character name is not helping me....it wasn't the movie where he played a Secret Service Agent?....or that one where he personally invaded Grenada.

Yes it was a spaghetti western. Sorry about the mixup kiddo.

Ah, you must be ________. I can see the attraction. I remember when ____ was only five years old, I took him to the movies. It was a movie starring Lana Turner. "The Postman Always Ring Twice" with John Garfields. And whenever she would appear on the screen, ____ would begin to suck his thumb to an obscene amount. And I knew from this very moment, that this boy was a fool for blondes. Mmm...

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. That movie is full of classic lines.

"You people voted for Hubert Humphry, and you killed Jesus!"

How can you be so good at guessing but not giving a quote? It's unreal how smart you are until I see the Reds bullshit in you.

How can you be so good at guessing but not giving a quote? It's unreal how smart you are until I see the Reds bullshit in you.

Movies from the late 80s onward are my jam. And it's not really being smart knowing movie quotes my man, it's actually kinda sad. I probably needed to get more sun in my youth.

Archived