THE BROWNS BOARD

I am looking for a new team

Buckeye Jim

You went and became a dolphins fan...because Dan Marino was pretty? or, they were a good team with two bruising rb's? (I went to school with Larry Czonka's sister - she was cool )...

Stow H.S.?

If I "cheered" for anyone, I cheered for the Packers and Bears. Seemed like similiar cities and fan bases to Cleveland.

I still had the Oilers... for a whole year...

Stow H.S.? Tour

Yeah - same place sheppie went, I think. He is a good bit younger, I don't know

what the hell happened that such a nitwilly eggsucking picklepuss was possible to have come from there...

You really belong in an asylum somewhere.

Ya, even sober Zombo cringed when he read that.

Poor dude picked the wrong day to inquire about become a Browns fan.

I guess he won't be be coming back.

I deleted the offending post.

Because I'm a Nazi.

Zombo

They fired philbin so that dude is satisfied now. He wont be back. It really amazes my how people can change their allegiances like i change my daughters diapers. Ive gotten mad after losses like yesterday and invisioned myself rooting for another team like the packers. But always came right back to the conclusion that its just not right and it would feel dirty and awkward. One day whwn this team does actually win the superbowl we will have more fulfillment than any sports fan has ever had. I long for that day. Until then we just keep on keeping on.

yeah when zombo goes into the diamond district he has to keep looking over his shoulder as if someone will recognize him as a demented guard from a camp like svell (laurence olivia) in the marathon man.

old cronies with swizzle sticks. now that's my type of place.

Getting mad over yesterday's loss is like screaming at the rain. Ain't nothing you gonna do to stop it, it's just a thing of nature.

Just sit back and enjoy.

I'd love too scream at the rain but it totally stopped here at the end of June. Back in extreme drought again along with the Browns.

Posted Today, 02:25 PM

cal is that homestyle smorgasbord still there in Stow? Fairhooker

I honestly don't know. We always go out to the Texas Roadhouse anymore,

and live down near Canton..... which reminds me, I want to go out and get a few more

steaks to practice on our BBQ grill.

Ya, even sober Zombo cringed when he read that.

Poor dude picked the wrong day to inquire about become a Browns fan.

I guess he won't be be coming back.

I deleted the offending post.

Because I'm a Nazi.

Zombo

Whatever. The pole smoker deserved it. Old man shopping a new team. Give me a break.

Juvenile post gets juvenile insults. If he can't handle it he needs to go douche his crusty pussy.

Posted Today, 02:25 PM

cal is that homestyle smorgasbord still there in Stow? Fairhooker

I honestly don't know. We always go out to the Texas Roadhouse anymore,

and live down near Canton..... which reminds me, I want to go out and get a few more

steaks to practice on our BBQ grill.

You know how I know you're lame? You get steaks at Texas roadhouse.

I can't support the Dolphins with such a clueless boob for an owner. And I can't afford to buy the team, so I am just shopping around for a new team. I am 50 years old. I am running out of time.

Why would you choose to follow a team with another clueless owner? And in the eyes of many, a clueless GM and clueless HC!

Btw the jury is still out for me on the GM and HC!

You know how I know you're lame? You get steaks at Texas roadhouse. Cysko

We like em, and the music. Depends sometimes on which Texas Roadhouse ya go to.

And we like the country music. The one in Alliance does the best job.

I've never eaten at a Texas Roadhouse but when I have 30 or 40 bucks I want to spend on dinner we go to places like Longhorn, the Olive Garden, the winking lizard, Chili's, etcetera etcetera etcetera. I've enjoyed every dinner I've had in any of those type of places. If I have 100 + bucks to spend we go to the diamond grill, Flemings or lannings.

The good is not the enemy of the great.

WSS

They fired philbin so that dude is satisfied now. He wont be back. It really amazes my how people can change their allegiances like i change my daughters diapers. Ive gotten mad after losses like yesterday and invisioned myself rooting for another team like the packers. But always came right back to the conclusion that its just not right and it would feel dirty and awkward. One day whwn this team does actually win the superbowl we will have more fulfillment than any sports fan has ever had. I long for that day. Until then we just keep on keeping on.

I get what your saying, the fucked up thing about it is once the Browns do win it all we're gonna lose at least half of the fanbase cause of all the motherfuckers dropping dead from heart attacks....

I've never eaten at a Texas Roadhouse but when I have 30 or 40 bucks I want to spend on dinner we go to places like Longhorn, the Olive Garden, the winking lizard, Chili's, etcetera etcetera etcetera. I've enjoyed every dinner I've had in any of those type of places. If I have 100 + bucks to spend we go to the diamond grill, Flemings or lannings.

The good is not the enemy of the great.

WSS

I like longhorn, IMO texas roadhouse is alot better. You should give it a try one time. Damn good margaritas too.

Country music. Eww.

Archived