THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

Vick had one day of practice because of the short week. Teams get a day off, film,study,game plan and practice. He now has more time to prepare for week two as the starter. Brown dropped a touchdown in the end zone and he's he took a couple sacks but I was more than pleased with Vick. It was our kicker that let us down and then maybe Tomlin for not giving him a third chance and a couple of those 4th down calls. Vick was NOT the reason we lost that game.

Who are you kidding? Vick sucks.

Who are you kidding? Vick sucks.

One day of practice, very little timing work with the receivers. He had a pretty nice game all things considered. He has 11 days to get his timing down because of our short week this week. Vick most definitely does not suck.

One day of practice, very little timing work with the receivers. He had a pretty nice game all things considered. He has 11 days go get his timing down because ofnour short week this week. Vick most definitely does not suck.

Vick fucking sucks

Vick fucking sucks

Lol. K. I'd rather he fill in for Ben then either of the qbs you boys have on the roster. He can make all the throws. No turnovers in his first start. I was very pleased with his game.

Now you're just making yourself look stupid. I watched every snap of that game. Vick sucks.

If you watched every snap its you that's stupid. He managed the game, made some nice throws and didnt turn it over. All on one days practice and clearly not on the same timing page as Brown. The guy still has a cannon and speed. I hated to see Ben get hurt but I wasnt worried about the stretch of games without him because Vick is capable of winning enough that we won't get behind the 8 ball. Bryant is back this week. The steelers just need to stay in the hunt and they will with Vick.

Lol. K. I'd rather he fill in for Ben then either of the qbs you boys have on the roster. He can make all the throws. No turnovers in his first start. I was very pleased with his game.

Of course you would Peaches. The guy was picked up off the street only when you got desperate because the great Gradkowski went down and Landry is putrid.

Nobody else wanted him all off season. Say it again. All offseason numbnuts. In a league bereft of quality QBs. He is a shell of his former self that was never that good anyway, a sack machine whose penchant is turning the ball over -- whether it be by fumble or pick. His overthrowing guys on short 4th down throws harkens the memories of Browns past like DA and Weeden, but make no mistake McCown blows him away and so does most likely Jonball.

Makes all the throws my ass. He has never been able to make all the throws. He had/has still a nice arm, but he is not even close to a good passer. He panics in the pocket, fumbles at an alarming rate and isn't even much of a threat with his feet anymore. He also gets hurt, so get ready to see Jones very soon.

BTW, I watched the whole game the other night intently. You guys should be very concerned about the coaches and the play calling in that game and going forward. Any team with fucking Bell who lets a guy like Vick throw on fourth downs is stupid as shit. I know your dumbass fans will blame the kicker forever, but that loss was on coaching. Vick did enough but not enough. He sucks. They should use Bell more than a cow going forward until the big raper gets back. Don't put it all in the dog killas hands and shit.

Scobee 200% cost us that game just as he cost us the game in new England week one. Vick didn't have the entire offense at his disposal and all week long it was said things were going to be kept simple. Brown had a tough catch and drop that cost himself the record which at the end of the day only the media seemed to get super excited about. Vick will have more of the offense and the playbook at his disposal next week. Rough damn game. I'm not used to having to cross the fingers each time we line up for a field goal.

Scoobie-Doo kicked to the curb, Squealers try another kicker... http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000548006/article/pittsburgh-steelers-signing-kicker-chris-boswell

Vick sucks.

Good luck winning a lot of games with 96 yards passing.

Including overtime.

Zombo

I can just hear Vag with his best schoolgirl voice "He managed the game!" ... "He didn't turn the ball over!"

Scobee Do is no longer a Steeler, so now Vag can really let him have it.

It was all his fault.

And they didn't need that 6th round pick they traded to get him anyway.

Zombo

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh (+2.5)

Prediction: BLT 24 PTG 14

Final: BLT 23 PTG 20 - WW/WW

Kansas City @ Cincinnati (-4.0)

Prediction: Cinci 31 KC 24

Final: Cinci 36 KC 21 - W/W

Cleveland @ San Diego (-7.5)

Prediction: CLE 27 SD 17

Final: SD 30 CLE 27 - L/W

Week 4 Results ... Prev ... This .. YTD

Straight-up ........... 9-3 ..... 3-1 ... 12-4