THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

Ben was 20-24 for 192 and a int. The int was a "Ben Bomb" that didn't really work out because of the route. The rams might have the best front seven in the nfl. I'd be completely fine with Baltimore coming to OUR house with Vick if it weren't a short week. It's going to be a tall order but we signed Vick for a reason. I also believe we can get through the injury in okay shape with Vick. The ravens at 0-3 and only two division games inside that time table (6 weeks) even if we lose both division games but don't drop more than 50% its manageable. It's going to be interesting. Vick is still mobile, still has a cannon and has the best offensive personel of his career.

I hope so. Half my big money fantasy team players are Stools ?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Possibly, but the Browns are horrible and pathetic and are good at nothing except sucking and giving the rest of us something to laugh at. Your point?

My point is that you are wrong. That the Browns will be a playoff team this year, while your season just blew up. And now you start Michael Fucking Vick. May the Lord have mercy on your souls.

Zombo

My point is that you are wrong. That the Browns will be a playoff team this year, while your season just blew up. and know you start Michael Fucking Vick. May the Lord have mercy on your souls.

Zombo

Haha. I'm athiest, and you're not going to know what to do with yourself if the Browns ever become a good team. You'll have to come up with a different shtick.

My point is that you are wrong. That the Browns will be a playoff team this year, while your season just blew up. and know you start Michael Fucking Vick. May the Lord have mercy on your souls.

Zombo

I know you love to troll steeler fans and rightfully so, but I hope you don't believe this to be true. I will be shocked if the Browns are over .500.

I know you love to troll steeler fans and rightfully so, but I hope you don't believe this to be true. I will be shocked if the Browns are over .500.

How the fuck am I trolling Steeler fans by posting that the Browns are good on a Browns Board?

You're the idiots that are over here (On weeks where the Steelers win).

I haven't been on a Steeler message board ... ever.

You're my bitches. And when the Browns finish over .500, I am going to command Bitch Vag to buttfuck Bitch TFD until he screams for God.

Zombo

How the fuck am I trolling Steeler fans by posting that the Browns are good on a Browns Board?

You're the idiots that are over here (On weeks where the Steelers win).

I haven't been on a Steeler message board ... ever.

You're my bitches. And when the Browns finish over .500, I am going to command Bitch Vag to buttfuck Bitch TFD until he screams for God.

Zombo

I don't hide when the steelers lose and I don't post here often unless the Steelers are being discussed. The Browns are a mess.

Serious question...would you rather see the Steelers fall or see the Browns win? What makes you feel better?

I know you asked Z....but if you don't mind I will answer.

Clearly the Browns winning is better.....but the fact is, the Steelers losing is good...whether the Browns win or lose.

You seem happier with Ben being hurt than dissapointed that your team lost.

I think it is simply a case like the old song goes: accentuate the positive.

The Browns fucked up again.....but then there is the bright side of BR getting hurt.

Maybe it's all the Super Bowls that I've seen my team win but I'm not as busted up about it as you seem to want me to be. Winning Super Bowls definitely takes the edge off. Can you imagine?

Yes.....we have 13 Championships. Call us when you catch up halfway.

Have you ever thought what it must feel like to watch your team win an AFC Championship and be able to spend the following two weeks basking in the glow of it while anticipating the forthcoming icing on the cake? Can you imagine Zombo what it would feel like? You can have your prediction, I'll take the Super Bowls. If Ben never plays another down he wiped his ass with your team and you have to live with the reality that you could have had him. You could have had him! Instead, you took a tight end. If we should bow at your feet for something, it's that. LOL!

Like I said before....he coulda been another Brandon Weeden. (we had some coaching staffs that may have made him into Brandon Weeden)

You simply got lucky.

Its not like you did anything to make that choice. You sat on your couch watching TV...just like the rest of us.

So what did Cleveland fans do to deserve that abortion you call a football team? Karma? Yeah, you must have been Jack the Ripper in your previous life to deserve the quarter century of suckage you've lived through. The karma is strong in this one.

Actually....yes, it may be Karma. And here are the facts: I am listing herewith the number of pro football championhships won by each city/region prior to the onset of the so called "Super Bowl", i.e the NFC/AFC Championship game which started in the 1966 season. The second figure is where each city stands now 50 years hence in terms of championships won:

City.......pre 1966 title total....current total:

Cleveland: 13.....................13

Chicago: 10.....................11

Green Bay: 9......................13

New York: 4.......................9

Detroit: 4.......................4

Philly: 4......................4

Baltimore: 2.....................5

Washington: 2....................5

Buffalo: 2.....................2

Houston: 2.....................2

San Diego 1........... .........1

Los Ang.: 1......................2

New England 1.....................5

Dallas: 1....................6

SF/Oak/SJ 0....................7

Pittsburgh 0....................6

Denver 0....................2

Miami 0...................2

St. Louis 0....................1

Indianapolis 0.....................1

Kansas City 0...................1

New Orleans 0-..................1

Tampa Bay 0...................1

Seattle 0...................1

Cincinnati 0...................0

Atlanta 0...................0

Tennessee 0...................0

Carolina 0..................0

Jax. 0...................0

Arizona 0...................0

Minnesota 0..................0

So, you see Karma has said that Cleveland had such a lead in titles that it had give everyone else 50 years to pass us by......and NO ONE has.

But, if Green Bay wins the title this year....and they may.....that would be Karma finally after half a century overtaking us.

And if negative Karma has been working against Cleveland......we have not been alone.....as there are 12 other regions that haven't won anything in the last 50 years either.

The most positive Karma has been at work then for the Bay area: 7 titles, most in the last 50 years.

Serious question...would you rather see the Steelers fall or see the Browns win? What makes you feel better?

I know you asked Z....but if you don't mind I will answer.

Clearly the Browns winning is better.....but the fact is, the Steelers losing is good...whether the Browns win or lose.

You seem happier with Ben being hurt than dissapointed that your team lost.

I think it is simply a case like the old song goes: accentuate the positive.

The Browns fucked up again.....but then there is the bright side of BR getting hurt.

Maybe it's all the Super Bowls that I've seen my team win but I'm not as busted up about it as you seem to want me to be. Winning Super Bowls definitely takes the edge off. Can you imagine?

Yes.....we have 13 Championships. Call us when you catch up halfway.

Have you ever thought what it must feel like to watch your team win an AFC Championship and be able to spend the following two weeks basking in the glow of it while anticipating the forthcoming icing on the cake? Can you imagine Zombo what it would feel like? You can have your prediction, I'll take the Super Bowls. If Ben never plays another down he wiped his ass with your team and you have to live with the reality that you could have had him. You could have had him! Instead, you took a tight end. If we should bow at your feet for something, it's that. LOL!

Like I said before....he coulda been another Brandon Weeden. (we had some coaching staffs that may have made him into Brandon Weeden)

You simply got lucky.

Its not like you did anything to make that choice. You sat on your couch watching TV...just like the rest of us.

You're right, I didn't ask you.

Actually....yes, it may be Karma. And here are the facts: I am listing herewith the number of pro football championhships won by each city/region prior to the onset of the so called "Super Bowl", i.e the NFC/AFC Championship game which started in the 1966 season. The second figure is where each city stands now 50 years hence in terms of championships won:

City.......pre 1966 title total....current total:

Cleveland: 13.....................13

Chicago: 10.....................11

Green Bay: 9......................13

New York: 4.......................9

Detroit: 4.......................4

Philly: 4......................4

Baltimore: 2.....................5

Washington: 2....................5

Buffalo: 2.....................2

Houston: 2.....................2

San Diego 1........... .........1

Los Ang.: 1......................2

New England 1.....................5

Dallas: 1....................6

SF/Oak/SJ 0....................7

Pittsburgh 0....................6

Denver 0....................2

Miami 0...................2

St. Louis 0....................1

Indianapolis 0.....................1

Kansas City 0...................1

New Orleans 0-..................1

Tampa Bay 0...................1

Seattle 0...................1

Cincinnati 0...................0

Atlanta 0...................0

Tennessee 0...................0

Carolina 0..................0

Jax. 0...................0

Arizona 0...................0

Minnesota 0..................0

So, you see Karma has said that Cleveland had such a lead in titles that it had give everyone else 50 years to pass us by......and NO ONE has.

But, if Green Bay wins the title this year....and they may.....that would be Karma finally after half a century overtaking us.

And if negative Karma has been working against Cleveland......we have not been alone.....as there are 12 other regions that haven't won anything in the last 50 years either.

The most positive Karma has been at work then for the Bay area: 7 titles, most in the last 50 years.

Does your list include lingerie bowls too? It must. If not, add them in. Then include the Canadien teams as well. Throw in some indoor league and flag football titles and your list will be complete. I think the karma is due to the stupidity of some of the fans more than anything. Some people just don't deserve it.

Does your list include lingerie bowls too? It must. If not, add them in. Then include the Canadien teams as well. Throw in some indoor league and flag football titles and your list will be complete. I think the karma is due to the stupidity of some of the fans more than anything. Some people just don't deserve it.

Typical Shittsburgh rhetoric.

Since it happened while the Stoolers were going through their 4 decades of sucksge, it doesn't count.

Typical Shittsburgh rhetoric.

Since it happened while the Stoolers were going through their 4 decades of sucksge, it doesn't count.

Counting titles by Akron, Columbus or Mentor or whoever the hell is on his tally when comparing championships to multiple Super Bowl winning teams is rhetoric. I don't care when it happened. Again, it's the stupidity of your false equivalency that earns you the karma you currently enjoy. Just my opinion.

Counting titles by Akron, Columbus or Mentor or whoever the hell is on his tally when comparing championships to multiple Super Bowl winning teams is rhetoric. I don't care when it happened. Again, it's the stupidity of your false equivalency that earns you the karma you currently enjoy. Just my opinion.

You are right, don't count the Akron, Canton, Cleveland Metro area bullshit championships. But you can still let us now when you finally catch up.

Classic...

Have you ever heard of the National Football League? All titles NFL titles or won by Cleveland Browns. You know the NFL...the same league the Steelers played in?

The Steelers played for the NFL title back then one year. If they had won it back in the day would you also say their title didn't count? Just curious.

How long are you going to use youth and stupidity as an excuse?

A. I counted titles in each metro area. Cleveland Akron/Canton are a single metro area. Several of these metro areas included titles by multiple teams including the likes of New York (should we not count them because those teams play in New Jersey), New England...includes titles won in Providence and Foxboro. Philadelphia (yellow jackets/eagles), Chicago (Bears and Cardinals) Dallas (Texans/Cowboys) Los Angeles (Rams/Raiders), Bay area (49ers/Raiders), Baltimore (Colts/Ravens)

B. Sorry you don't like recounting the truth of history. Would you prefer to change it? Do you want Edith Keeler to live? (see your Star Trek manual). Or perhaps you want to say the South won the Civil War, and the Nazis won WWII. I mean, if you want to change history you might as well go whole hog.

C. When are you going to stop using being young and stupid as an excuse?

I probably saw as many or more than you did.

Were you alive in the 70s? I doubt it. So at most you have seen 2. I have been able to see 3.

Yes I was alive in the 70s and I've never seen the Browns win anything. You on the other hand continue to brag as if anyone cares about championships won by Akron before helmets were worn as if it were just as significant as a Super Bowl. They weren't. Know how I know? This is the only place where it's even ever talked about. You brag about 13 championships as if anyone on planet earth gives a shit. Nope, just you. When a player signs with the Browns do they talk about the 13 championship trophies in the building? Nope. But every time someone signs with the Steelers they talk about the stack of Lombardi's they get to look at every time they enter the building. The 1920 Akron Pros are never talked about because nobody gives a shit. They're not the Cleveland Browns and they weren't in the NFL. Same goes with the Canton Bulldogs. Yet you throw them up on a list as if those championships are equivalent to a Super Bowl.

Go ahead, tell me how I'm an idiot and you're so smart and blah blah blah.

Yes I was alive in the 70s and I've never seen the Browns win anything. You on the other hand continue to brag as if anyone cares about championships won by Akron before helmets were worn as if it were just as significant as a Super Bowl. They weren't. Know how I know? This is the only place where it's even ever talked about. You brag about 13 championships as if anyone on planet earth gives a shit. Nope, just you. When a player signs with the Browns do they talk about the 13 championship trophies in the building? Nope. But every time someone signs with the Steelers they talk about the stack of Lombardi's they get to look at every time they enter the building. The 1920 Akron Pros are never talked about because nobody gives a shit. They're not the Cleveland Browns and they weren't in the NFL. Same goes with the Canton Bulldogs. Yet you throw them up on a list as if those championships are equivalent to a Super Bowl.

Go ahead, tell me how I'm an idiot and you're so smart and blah blah blah.

Well, yes.....I am glad you recognize that you are indeed an idiot.......The Akron Pros and the Canton Bulldogs were not in the NFL you say.

That must be news to the NFL:

2014 (Super Bowl XLIX) - New England Patriots

2013 (Super Bowl XLVIII) - Seattle Seahawks

2012 (Super Bowl XLVII) - Baltimore Ravens

2011 (Super Bowl XLVI) - New York Giants

2010 (Super Bowl XLV) - Green Bay Packers

2009 (Super Bowl XLIV) - New Orleans Saints

2008 (Super Bowl XLVIII) - Pittsburgh Steelers

2007 (Super Bowl XLVII) - New York Giants

Champions-2005_Steelers.jpg2006 (Super Bowl XLVI) - Indianapolis Colts

2005 (Super Bowl XLV) - Pittsburgh Steelers

2004 (Super Bowl XXXIX) - New England Patriots

2003 (Super Bowl XXXVIII) - New England Patriots

2002 (Super Bowl XXXVII) - Tampa Bay Buccaneers

2001 (Super Bowl XXXVI) - New England Patriots

2000 (Super Bowl XXXV) - Baltimore Ravens

1999 (Super Bowl XXXIV) - St. Louis Rams

1998 (Super Bowl XXIII) - Denver Broncos

1997 (Super Bowl XXXII) - Denver Broncos

1996 (Super Bowl XXXI) - Green Bay Packers

1995 (Super Bowl XXX) - Dallas Cowboys

1994 (Super Bowl XXIX) - San Francisco 49ers

1993 (Super Bowl XXVIII) - Dallas Cowboys

1992 (Super Bowl XXVII) - Dallas Cowboys

1991 (Super Bowl XXVI) - Washington Redskins

1990 (Super Bowl XXV) - New York Giants

1989 (Super Bowl XXIV) - San Francisco 49ers

1988 (Super Bowl XXIII) - San Francisco 49ers

1987 (Super Bowl XXII) - Washington Redskins

1986 (Super Bowl XXI) - New York Giants

1985 (Super Bowl XX) - Chicago Bears

1984 (Super Bowl XIX) - San Francisco 49ers

1983 (Super Bowl XVIII) - Los Angeles Raiders

1982 (Super Bowl XVII) - Washington Redskins

1981 (Super Bowl XVI) - San Francisco 49ers

1980 (Super Bowl XV) - Oakland Raiders

1979 (Super Bowl XIV) - Pittsburgh Steelers

1978 (Super Bowl XIII) - Pittsburgh Steelers

1977 (Super Bowl XII) - Dallas Cowboys

1976 (Super Bowl XI) - Oakland Raiders

1975 (Super Bowl X) - Pittsburgh Steelers

1974 (Super Bowl IX) - Pittsburgh Steelers

1973 (Super Bowl VIII) - Miami Dolphins

1972 (Super Bowl VII) - Miami Dolphins

1971 (Super Bowl VI) - Dallas Cowboys

1970 (Super Bowl V) - Baltimore Colts

1969 (Super Bowl IV) - Kansas City Chiefs; (NFL: Minnesota Vikings)

1968 (Super Bowl III) - New York Jets; (NFL: Baltimore Colts)

1967 (Super Bowl II) - Green Bay Packers; (AFL: Oakland Raiders)

1966 (Super Bowl I) - Green Bay Packers; (AFL: Kansas City Chiefs)

1965 - AFL: Buffalo Bills; NFL: Green Bay Packers

1964 - AFL: Buffalo Bills; NFL: Cleveland Browns (NFL)

1963 - AFL: San Diego Chargers; NFL: Chicago Bears (NFL)

1962 - AFL: Dallas Texans; NFL: Green Bay Packers (NFL)

1961 - AFL: Houston Oilers; NFL: Green Bay Packers (NFL)

1960 - AFL: Houston Oilers; NFL: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL)

1959 - Baltimore Colts

1958 - Baltimore Colts

1957 - Detroit Lions

1956 - New York Giants

Champions-1932_Chicago_Bears.jpg1955 - Cleveland Browns

1954 - Cleveland Browns

1953 - Detroit Lions

1952 - Detroit Lions

1951 - Los Angeles Rams

1950 - Cleveland Browns

1949 - Philadelphia Eagles

1948 - Philadelphia Eagles

1947 - Chicago Cardinals

1946 - Chicago Bears

1945 - Cleveland Rams

1944 - Green Bay Packers

1943 - Chicago Bears

1942 - Washington Redskins

1941 - Chicago Bears

1940 - Chicago Bears

1939 - Green Bay Packers

1938 - New York Giants

1937 - Washington Redskins

1936 - Green Bay Packers

1935 - Detroit Lions

1934 - New York Giants

1933 - Chicago Bears

1932 - Chicago Bears

1931 - Green Bay Packers

1930 - Green Bay Packers

1929 - Green Bay Packers

1928 - Providence Steam Roller

1927 - New York Giants

1926 - Frankford Yellow Jackets

1925 - Chicago Cardinals

1924 - Cleveland Bulldogs

1923 - Canton Bulldogs

1922 - Canton Bulldogs

1921 - Chicago Staleys

1920 - Akron Pros - See more at: http://www.profootballhof.com/history/general/champions.aspx#sthash.MDEnum5q.dpuf

So, You say that the Pro Football Hall of Fame has it wrong?

This is why Steeler fans are considered THE stupidest fan base in creation.

As far as being the equivalent of a Super Bowl? Yes, indeed that is true. They were the NFL Champions those years.

Not Sure what it is about the term "NFL Champion" that you do not comprehend, be it the 1920 Akron Pros or the 2014 Patriots.

Well, yes.....I am glad you recognize that you are indeed an idiot.......The Akron Pros and the Canton Bulldogs were not in the NFL you say.

That must be news to the NFL:

2014 (Super Bowl XLIX) - New England Patriots

2013 (Super Bowl XLVIII) - Seattle Seahawks

2012 (Super Bowl XLVII) - Baltimore Ravens

2011 (Super Bowl XLVI) - New York Giants

2010 (Super Bowl XLV) - Green Bay Packers

2009 (Super Bowl XLIV) - New Orleans Saints

2008 (Super Bowl XLVIII) - Pittsburgh Steelers

2007 (Super Bowl XLVII) - New York Giants

Champions-2005_Steelers.jpg2006 (Super Bowl XLVI) - Indianapolis Colts

2005 (Super Bowl XLV) - Pittsburgh Steelers

2004 (Super Bowl XXXIX) - New England Patriots

2003 (Super Bowl XXXVIII) - New England Patriots

2002 (Super Bowl XXXVII) - Tampa Bay Buccaneers

2001 (Super Bowl XXXVI) - New England Patriots

2000 (Super Bowl XXXV) - Baltimore Ravens

1999 (Super Bowl XXXIV) - St. Louis Rams

1998 (Super Bowl XXIII) - Denver Broncos

1997 (Super Bowl XXXII) - Denver Broncos

1996 (Super Bowl XXXI) - Green Bay Packers

1995 (Super Bowl XXX) - Dallas Cowboys

1994 (Super Bowl XXIX) - San Francisco 49ers

1993 (Super Bowl XXVIII) - Dallas Cowboys

1992 (Super Bowl XXVII) - Dallas Cowboys

1991 (Super Bowl XXVI) - Washington Redskins

1990 (Super Bowl XXV) - New York Giants

1989 (Super Bowl XXIV) - San Francisco 49ers

1988 (Super Bowl XXIII) - San Francisco 49ers

1987 (Super Bowl XXII) - Washington Redskins

1986 (Super Bowl XXI) - New York Giants

1985 (Super Bowl XX) - Chicago Bears

1984 (Super Bowl XIX) - San Francisco 49ers

1983 (Super Bowl XVIII) - Los Angeles Raiders

1982 (Super Bowl XVII) - Washington Redskins

1981 (Super Bowl XVI) - San Francisco 49ers

1980 (Super Bowl XV) - Oakland Raiders

1979 (Super Bowl XIV) - Pittsburgh Steelers

1978 (Super Bowl XIII) - Pittsburgh Steelers

1977 (Super Bowl XII) - Dallas Cowboys

1976 (Super Bowl XI) - Oakland Raiders

1975 (Super Bowl X) - Pittsburgh Steelers

1974 (Super Bowl IX) - Pittsburgh Steelers

1973 (Super Bowl VIII) - Miami Dolphins

1972 (Super Bowl VII) - Miami Dolphins

1971 (Super Bowl VI) - Dallas Cowboys

1970 (Super Bowl V) - Baltimore Colts

1969 (Super Bowl IV) - Kansas City Chiefs; (NFL: Minnesota Vikings)

1968 (Super Bowl III) - New York Jets; (NFL: Baltimore Colts)

1967 (Super Bowl II) - Green Bay Packers; (AFL: Oakland Raiders)

1966 (Super Bowl I) - Green Bay Packers; (AFL: Kansas City Chiefs)

1965 - AFL: Buffalo Bills; NFL: Green Bay Packers

1964 - AFL: Buffalo Bills; NFL: Cleveland Browns (NFL)

1963 - AFL: San Diego Chargers; NFL: Chicago Bears (NFL)

1962 - AFL: Dallas Texans; NFL: Green Bay Packers (NFL)

1961 - AFL: Houston Oilers; NFL: Green Bay Packers (NFL)

1960 - AFL: Houston Oilers; NFL: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL)

1959 - Baltimore Colts

1958 - Baltimore Colts

1957 - Detroit Lions

1956 - New York Giants

Champions-1932_Chicago_Bears.jpg1955 - Cleveland Browns

1954 - Cleveland Browns

1953 - Detroit Lions

1952 - Detroit Lions

1951 - Los Angeles Rams

1950 - Cleveland Browns

1949 - Philadelphia Eagles

1948 - Philadelphia Eagles

1947 - Chicago Cardinals

1946 - Chicago Bears

1945 - Cleveland Rams

1944 - Green Bay Packers

1943 - Chicago Bears

1942 - Washington Redskins

1941 - Chicago Bears

1940 - Chicago Bears

1939 - Green Bay Packers

1938 - New York Giants

1937 - Washington Redskins

1936 - Green Bay Packers

1935 - Detroit Lions

1934 - New York Giants

1933 - Chicago Bears

1932 - Chicago Bears

1931 - Green Bay Packers

1930 - Green Bay Packers

1929 - Green Bay Packers

1928 - Providence Steam Roller

1927 - New York Giants

1926 - Frankford Yellow Jackets

1925 - Chicago Cardinals

1924 - Cleveland Bulldogs

1923 - Canton Bulldogs

1922 - Canton Bulldogs

1921 - Chicago Staleys

1920 - Akron Pros - See more at: http://www.profootballhof.com/history/general/champions.aspx#sthash.MDEnum5q.dpuf

So, You say that the Pro Football Hall of Fame has it wrong?

This is why Steeler fans are considered THE stupidest fan base in creation.

As far as being the equivalent of a Super Bowl? Yes, indeed that is true. They were the NFL Champions those years.

Not Sure what it is about the term "NFL Champion" that you do not comprehend, be it the 1920 Akron Pros or the 2014 Patriots.

The other reason I know nobody cares about this shit is because you've had to have this conversation 100 other times. When you have to defend it every time you bring it up it's because no one agrees with you. You're a pompous ass with probably not a friend in the world. Stick your Akron Pros championship up your ass. You probably have one there already.

Yeah, 8 championships. Four were NFL and 4 were AAFC. That's a lot different than 13 NFL Championships. You wouldn't get an argument from anyone if whenever you did your stupid list you just presented the facts as they are without trying to overstate it. But because of your insecurities and need to have Cleveland at the top of something you might as well throw in some bullshit and hope no one reads too deep into it.

Archived