THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

Pittsburgh @ St. Louis (+1.0)

Prediction: PTG 44 StL 27

Final: PTG 12 StL 6 - W/W

Over estimated Offenses or underestimated ineptitude? You make the call...

Cincinnati @ Baltimore (-2.5)

Predicion: CIN 30 BLT 17

Final: CIN 28 BLT 24 - WW/WW

Should make an NFL Replay slot... good 2-fer-1 scouting chance.

Oakland @ Cleveland (-3.5)

Prediction: OAK 24 CLE 20

Final: OAK 27 CLE 20 - W/W dammit...

My bad... I picked us in the Yahoo Pick'em...

Week 2 Results ... Prev ... This .. YTD

Straight-up ........... 5-3 ..... 4-0 ... 9-3

Vs. the spread ..... 4-4 ..... 4-0 ... 8-4

You realize Roethlosberger either significantly sprained his mcl or tore his acl right? Vick played most of the second half.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You realize Roethlosberger either significantly sprained his mcl or tore his acl right? Vick played most of the second half.

It was only a matter of time behind your shitty offensive line. That is why I picked Pittsburgh 6-10.

Z

It was only a matter of time behind your shitty offensive line. That is why I picked Pittsburgh 6-10.

Z

You really don't watch much Steeler football. You also aren't going to troll me. Our offensive line has been far from shitty, the hit was low and being debated. Mike perriera said it was illegal. We have one of the best young lines in the nfl.

You really don't watch much Steeler football. You also aren't going to troll me. Our offensive line has been far from shitty, the hit was low and being debated. Mike perriera said it was illegal. We have one of the best young lines in the nfl.

Dude, your offensive line is horrible. Thay is why Ben is all fucked up and why you will be 6-10.

Zombo Nails It Again

Dude, your offensive line is horrible. Thay is why Ben is all fucked up and why you will be 6-10.

Zombo Nails It Again

It was a corner blitz as well as an illegal hit as Vag said. The Steeler line is better than the Clowns. That my friend is obvious. It's ok though, you keep saying that and the Steelers will keep winning while your Browns continue to suck. Like they always do and always will.

Wah, wah. I'll just say this Vag- Karma's a bitch. You boogers defended to the death Kimo Von CheapShotten taking out Carson Palmer's knee in a PLAYOFF game. So I say- what goes around, comes around. And IMHO- that hit on St. Ben wasn't 1\2 as dirty, or intentional.

It was a corner blitz as well as an illegal hit as Vag said. The Steeler line is better than the Clowns. That my friend is obvious. It's ok though, you keep saying that and the Steelers will keep winning while your Browns continue to suck. Like they always do and always will.

Ok ... corner blitzes don't count?

Your season is over.

And I predicted it.

Zombo

Wah, wah. I'll just say this Vag- Karma's a bitch. You boogers defended to the death Kimo Von CheapShotten taking out Carson Palmer's knee in a PLAYOFF game. So I say- what goes around, comes around. And IMHO- that hit on St. Ben wasn't 1\2 as dirty, or intentional.

I don't think the hit/injury was intentional at all. Doesn't mean it was legal. Kimo's hit wasn't intentional either, but at the time it wasn't illegal.

Ok ... corner blitzes don't count?

Your season is over.

And I predicted it.

Zombo

It was a well schemed blitz, the linemen were all blocking someone else. It wasn't a case where someone sucked as you would say. If Ben is out for the year our season is indeed over. If he's out a month they'll take their lumps till he gets back. Unfortunately they can't play the Browns every week.

What you fail to mention is you also predicted Clown dominance as you do every year. And you're wrong every single time. See, you're they type that predicts the same thing over and over and over hoping that some day the planets will align and you'll be right. It's actually a pretty common thing amongst Cleve fans. A month into the season you're all calling for the coach to be fired. Yeah you'll pick up a fluke win here and there, but you'll be picking in the top 10 again next year, ruining another promising career of some unlucky bastard. But boy you'll be right here predicting glory again. Good luck.

It was a well schemed blitz, the linemen were all blocking someone else. It wasn't a case where someone sucked as you would say. If Ben is out for the year our season is indeed over. If he's out a month they'll take their lumps till he gets back. Unfortunately they can't play the Browns every week.

What you fail to mention is you also predicted Clown dominance as you do every year. And you're wrong every single time. See, you're they type that predicts the same thing over and over and over hoping that some day the planets will align and you'll be right. It's actually a pretty common thing amongst Cleve fans. A month into the season you're all calling for the coach to be fired. Yeah you'll pick up a fluke win here and there, but you'll be picking in the top 10 again next year, ruining another promising career of some unlucky bastard. But boy you'll be right here predicting glory again. Good luck.

I predicted Ben would get fucked up and you are going nowhere. Browns will be fine.

I should do a victory lap.

Zombo

Steelers season is over? Coming from Zombo, I am feeling good about the rest of the season, even without Big Ben for the next four games, could be more.

Please keep up your awesome predictions, 0-3 this week, and prepare yourself for the Browns to be a bottom feeders again this season!

On the bright side, the law of averages will eventually show itself and your team should be relevant, sometime soon.

You're fucking shitty offensive personnel left Ben exposed and now you have to pay for it.

And the Great Zomboni predicted it.

Bow at my feet, motherfuckers.

Z

Serious question...would you rather see the Steelers fall or see the Browns win? What makes you feel better? You seem happier with Ben being hurt than dissapointed that your team lost. Maybe it's all the Super Bowls that I've seen my team win but I'm not as busted up about it as you seem to want me to be. Winning Super Bowls definitely takes the edge off. Can you imagine? Have you ever thought what it must feel like to watch your team win an AFC Championship and be able to spend the following two weeks basking in the glow of it while anticipating the forthcoming icing on the cake? Can you imagine Zombo what it would feel like? You can have your prediction, I'll take the Super Bowls. If Ben never plays another down he wiped his ass with your team and you have to live with the reality that you could have had him. You could have had him! Instead, you took a tight end. If we should bow at your feet for something, it's that. LOL!

So what did Cleveland fans do to deserve that abortion you call a football team? Karma? Yeah, you must have been Jack the Ripper in your previous life to deserve the quarter century of suckage you've lived through. The karma is strong in this one.

Serious question...would you rather see the Steelers fall or see the Browns win? What makes you feel better? You seem happier with Ben being hurt than dissapointed that your team lost. Maybe it's all the Super Bowls that I've seen my team win but I'm not as busted up about it as you seem to want me to be. Winning Super Bowls definitely takes the edge off. Can you imagine? Have you ever thought what it must feel like to watch your team win an AFC Championship and be able to spend the following two weeks basking in the glow of it while anticipating the forthcoming icing on the cake? Can you imagine Zombo what it would feel like? You can have your prediction, I'll take the Super Bowls. If Ben never plays another down he wiped his ass with your team and you have to live with the reality that you could have had him. You could have had him! Instead, you took a tight end. If we should bow at your feet for something, it's that. LOL!

The Browns will win the division and you guys will be 6-10. And I predicted it. Today was the day that the shot I predicted wwould happen happened. One of 6 losses for the Browns ... end of the season for the Steelers.

Z

The Browns will win the division and you guys will be 6-10. And I predicted it. Today was the day that the shot I predicted wwould happen happened. One of 6 losses for the Browns ... end of the season for the Steelers.

Z

See, this is why I love coming here. I feel like I'm not only watching Donald Trump on 60 Minutes right now, I'm also talking to him on the internet. It's priceless.

See, this is why I love coming here. I feel like I'm not only watching Donald Trump on 60 Minutes right now, I'm also talking to him on the internet. It's priceless.

Trump's a blowhard.

Zombo knows all.

Zombo

So your point is that Ben did nothing for most of the game?

Sprain as you likely know by now... good luck the next 4 to 6 weeks. I think you're going to need it.

you're a dope. try getting the real stats instead of from the shittsbug gazette.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2015/[/quot

e]

Wow, you are as dumb as SHIT! You do realize that "Best Offense" is described in total yardage by a team, because a defense can score points! It's so easy on this board, I feel bad even posting here! BTW, even if it went by points you couldn't include the Giants since they have played three games. Yes, I said it, you are DUMB as SHIT!

so you are disputing facts? go to that link and tell me where it say in one category where the steelers are the best in any category on offense (before yesterday, cuz i haven't looked at anything yet tonite).

you are the dumbass motherfucker. you wanna bet a six the browns finish ahead of the steelers now bitch since your big bad rapist golden boy went down?

In the course of a victory. How'd your team do?

Scored 20 points with a terrible offense.

Your "best offense in the league" managed 12 points (9 with the rapist at QB) and averaged less than 3 yards per carry.

But don't let facts get in the way of your opinion.

Denial isn't a river in Africa.

Scored 20 points with a terrible offense.

Your "best offense in the league" managed 12 points (9 with the rapist at QB) and averaged less than 3 yards per carry.

But don't let facts get in the way of your opinion.

Denial isn't a river in Africa.

I'm sorry, when did I say they were the best offense in the league? I don't make claims like that, makes you look stupid when you're wrong. You know. like half the people on this board who say the Browns have a top 10 defense and the best line and secondary in the world. When healthy the Steeler's offense is one of the best in the league, that's statistically accurate. You guys stand around scratching your heads every week wondering why your self proclaimed awesome defense can't stop anyone. The Raiders hadn't won a road game in 16 tries, their qb was 0-8 on the road for his career. Oakland thanks you.

So your point is that Ben did nothing for most of the game?

Sprain as you likely know by now... good luck the next 4 to 6 weeks. I think you're going to need it.

Ben was 20-24 for 192 and a int. The int was a "Ben Bomb" that didn't really work out because of the route. The rams might have the best front seven in the nfl. I'd be completely fine with Baltimore coming to OUR house with Vick if it weren't a short week. It's going to be a tall order but we signed Vick for a reason. I also believe we can get through the injury in okay shape with Vick. The ravens at 0-3 and only two division games inside that time table (6 weeks) even if we lose both division games but don't drop more than 50% its manageable. It's going to be interesting. Vick is still mobile, still has a cannon and has the best offensive personel of his career.

Archived