Tailgate Party- Dolphins

roach

The Browns are 1-1 heading into week 3, just about where everyone predicted us to be. Now it's time to take care of business at home. We've already been contacted on the side by a couple groups from Canada (including the famous Dominic Gang) and new friends from Indiana.

Last year, Stan led a successful pilgrimage to Miami for a Browns win. Now it's time for him to bring the pligrims home to feast. If you plan to join us, please mention it here along with the size of your group.

Cheers!

roach

The Browns are 1-1 heading into week 3, just about where everyone predicted us to be. Now it's time to take care of business at home. We've already been contacted on the side by a couple groups from Canada (including the famous Dominic Gang) and new friends from Indiana.

Last year, Stan led a successful pilgrimage to Miami for a Browns win. Now it's time for him to bring the pligrims home to feast. If you plan to join us, please mention it here along with the size of your group.

Cheers!

roach

I'll be there with my son Chris.

Though I doubt he will stay to eat....he likes to get inside the stadium when it opens and hit a bar or two up top to check out the local chick action before that.

Put me down for one....if he sticks around, I doubt a extra burger or two will make much difference and to be sure I'll double the contribution.

We are on a roll now....time to take care of business in our house.

See you Sunday!

Cheers!

roach

Tried to get my large hairy Dolphin fan buddy to show up for this one, but after I told him Zombo wouldnt be there he backed out. ( seems he has a score to settle with Zombo) But the nephew jumped at the chance. Put us down for 2. Really would like to see a win this time.

Hello everybody,

We are 4 guys from Quebec, Canada (designated as the "Dominic bunch" in the first post of the thread). 4 French speakers, but we all speak decent English, do not worry. Big football fans. No actually, big NFL fans (Canadian Football League is really not that cool, unless you think that one point should be awarded to a team missing a Field Goal).

It will be our second time in Cleveland. Last year, we had an awesome time at the tailgate before one of the greatest game of the year: the one the Browns kicked the ass of Brady Gaga and his bunch. We are back for more. Now, we know the Browns' players better, the "here we go brownies here we go" chant, the classics from Westside Steve (who provided us with 2 of his cds last year), the game "throw the bag in the hole" (I always forget the name)... and the list of reasons why this year's tailgate will be even better than last year's goes on and on.

We are really looking forward this Sunday to tailgate again with you guys.

See you on Sunday!

Dominic

Hey guys

I just found the forum.. Just wanting to check first before we stopped by. Im a Cleveland newbie, only my third Browns game, but with me this weekend to experience "American" football, are two sales guys from Australia, one from Singapore, one from England, and a lady from Washington. I was hoping I could bring them by just so they could see how diehards tailgate in America.

I did read the BYOB page and is very generous. We would love to enjoy the atmosphere with you guys(if not, its totally cool too, I am sure I can find somewhere to make their experience enjoyable)

Thanks for your time.

Steve

Hey guys

I just found the forum.. Just wanting to check first before we stopped by. Im a Cleveland newbie, only my third Browns game, but with me this weekend to experience "American" football, are two sales guys from Australia, one from Singapore, one from England, and a lady from Washington. I was hoping I could bring them by just so they could see how diehards tailgate in America.

I did read the BYOB page and is very generous. We would love to enjoy the atmosphere with you guys(if not, its totally cool too, I am sure I can find somewhere to make their experience enjoyable)

Thanks for your time.

Steve

Steve, just read your post and you guys are more then welcome. We are normally there around 9

Looking forward to meeting all of you

Don

Steve, just read your post and you guys are more then welcome. We are normally there around 9

Looking forward to meeting all of you

Don

Awesome. Please mark us down for six.. We will be there by 10. I live 5 minutes from the stadium.. I definitely appreciate your hospitality, and looking forward to meeting everyone. Go Browns!!

Thank you everyone for your warm hospitality. It was a fantastic morning, and the international folks(Simon-Australia, Brett-South Africa, Oliver-England, Matt-Singapore, Wendy-Washington State, practically Canada) all had a great time, and enjoyed their first Browns victory in style today. We appreciate all the work that was put into the spread. It was a pleasure meeting everyone that was there, and I look forward to the next time..

Archived