THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Bengals Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can't block and our defense is full of raw young talent combined with little to no talent guys.

Shame, but it's pretty much playing out how I'd expect

Hopefully Hogan survives the 4th quarter

we can't tackle worth a shit...its been this way now for yrs...guess these mgmt guys got the nfl confused with a flag football league...watching the pats, they don't miss a tackle...basic fundamentals...you nailed it on the head...cannot block or tackle...hmmmmmm...is that called fundamentals?...but then again these moronic analytic guys may have fucked up also by picking no talent guys as you say...its either bad coaches or bad talent or i guess, maybe a combo...

The short of it, at least on defense it was like watching Alabama play Middle Tennessee State. 559 yards given up. Whooo hooo!! Haden and Poyer were out- that's no excuse for play that shoddy. I thought we couldn't go 0-16, I might have to change my mind again if the D doesn't step it up a couple notches.

Absolutely have it done by mon night

yeah well, he's going to get killed running the ball eventually...also, teams will figure him out...this is the nfl and not college where you can do what he did today and that is running that option. all day long..cinci got caught off guard as any team would but in the end, they figured it out as will the rest of the league...now, if he was surrounded with a real team, that's another story...i'd keep him, but at this point what choice to we have...i'd keep him before rg3 for sure...need to get rid of rg and keep kessler and hogan...

The short of it, at least on defense it was like watching Alabama play Middle Tennessee State. 559 yards given up. Whooo hooo!! Haden and Poyer were out- that's no excuse for play that shoddy. I thought we couldn't go 0-16, I might have to change my mind again if the D doesn't step it up a couple notches.

even with haden and poyer, they still stink...and as you say, 0-16 is a possibility...i think we have the jets this week, jets have issues, but i don't think the browns are good enough to beat them...then comes the cowboys who with that ol will beat the shit out of us...elliot behind that ol against the browns defense....yikes..i think the only way we have a chance to win a game is too pull out all the stops ie. onsides kick to start the game if we are kicking off...smoke screen plays...it's the only way...we have the worse team by far in the nfl man for man...why not, pull out all the stops...what's the worse that can happen...we lose, pffft...we'll lose anyway if we don't...

great for baseball fans (who's the guy that hates the dolans? where is he right now?).

not so much for football fans.

Only good thing to come out of the Series, one very long drought with come to an end.

Sorry... can't get as down as folks here seem to be getting. I'm seeing the glass as half-full.

Massive yardage allowed by the D? Yes, but eliminate the fluke Hail Mary late in the 1st half, and all Hail Marys are flukes, and we never trail by more 7... and actually take a Q3 lead. All with our 6th QB of the season.

Sorry... can't get as down as folks here seem to be getting. I'm seeing the glass as half-full.

Massive yardage allowed by the D? Yes, but eliminate the fluke Hail Mary late in the 1st half, and all Hail Marys are flukes, and we never trail by more 7... and actually take a Q3 lead. All with our 6th QB of the season.

yep.....

Yes Tour that Hail Mary was a fluke (and a great play by AJ) but the Bungles are probably never in a position to try it if Hue hadn't bungled his clock management and given Cinci a free TO, courtesy of us. He's pulling head scratchers at an alarming rate.

Archived