THE BROWNS BOARD

Fantasy Football 2016

Zombo

Anybody need fantasy football teams LMK!!! Im in NO leagues at all!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im in...Thanks J ?

League 3 has 8 confirmed teams. I guess someone left. So, the league is set to draft this Saturday and if anyone is wanting to play, we'd need either 2 or 4 teams. If interested send me a PM and I'll send the invite.

UPDATE: We now have 9 confirmed teams. At least 1 more spot available if anyone knows of anyone. Thanks.

League Need Updates Brownsboard V and Brownsboard IDP league

Brownsboard V

• 6 Teams confirmed
  • Invite going to Mopar once he confirms email for invite
  • Definitely need 1 more, strongly prefer 3 more so teams are more realistic
  • Draft scheduled for Sunday Sept 4th 10AM

Brownsboard Points League w/ IDP

• 5 teams confirmed
  • 2 Invites per request going to Mopar and Flyin J
  • Need a minimum of 2 , prefer 4 more.
  • Likely draft will be Friday Sept 2nd at 8PM EST
  • Live draft is critical as it really does not do well with IDP selections

I may be slanted towards it but I love IDP. When I first got into fantasy it cut my teeth on IDP. We add two individual DL, LB and DB to the mix. Points for tackles, sacks, tackles for loss, int etc. League is total accumulated points rather than head to head. Come join us.

I think after this year, we should just get a tally of everyone who wants to play and reset all leagues across the board. We'll rank them according to this seasons performance and slot people into leagues accordingly. We will also have the same rules and points system across the board.

I don't know what is going on with League 2, but if they don't have anything organized yet they can disband and scatter amongst the openings and we can rename the IDP league League2.

I do like the idea of same rules and points across the board, but we have never been able to get everyone to comply. Maybe I'll have Flying J whip everybody into shape next year.

Or make them money leagues, have everybody PayPal in $10 bucks ... 60 teams ... $600 to the overall winner ... which would be the highest scoring of the five champions, provided all rules and settings verified as the same.

Zombo

I don't know what is going on with League 2, but if they don't have anything organized yet they can disband and scatter amongst the openings and we can rename the IDP league League2.

I do like the idea of same rules and points across the board, but we have never been able to get everyone to comply. Maybe I'll have Flying J whip everybody into shape next year.

Or make them money leagues, have everybody PayPal in $10 bucks ... 60 teams ... $600 to the overall winner ... which would be the highest scoring of the five champions, provided all rules and settings verified as the same.

Zombo

use leaguesafe.com zombo. it takes payments directly and holds it to the end of the season. its legit bro.

Yep, leaguesafe is great. If you let me set it up, I'd like to see it become almost one big league, where league 1 is the league everyone strives to be in and win. I would advocate for us changing to ESPN though. Their site just works better, especially for mobile users. I also wonder how many people would join if they had to pay.

League Need Updates Brownsboard V and Brownsboard IDP league

Brownsboard V

• 6 Teams confirmed
  • Invite going to Mopar once he confirms email for invite
  • Definitely need 1 more, strongly prefer 3 more so teams are more realistic

Brownsboard Points League w/ IDP

• 5 teams confirmed
  • 2 Invites per request going to Mopar and Flyin J
  • Need a minimum of 2 , prefer 4 more.
  • Likely draft will be Friday Sept 2nd at 8PM EST

I may be slanted towards it but I love IDP. When I first got into fantasy it cut my teeth on IDP. We add two individual DL, LB and DB to the mix. Points for tackles, sacks, tackles for loss, int etc. League is total accumulated points rather than head to head. Come join us.

Flying J and Mopar , invites are sent.

Everyone else Could really still use a few peeps in each. Please PM me , Anyone from league 2 need a home?

We are waiting for Mik to turn over commish reigns to Browns 57 in league Two, it hasn't happened yet.

It easily enough done under commissioner tools "assign commissioner access" if someone in the league wants to post a note to Mik.

If nothing happens in a day or two those folks need to bail and fill some openings in the other leagues.

Zombo

Thank you! Thank you!! THANK YOU!!! EVERYONE! Y'all are doing an amazing job Commishing,keep up the great work!

League 3 has nine confirmed teams, they need to even that out, so they are pushing their draft back a week from this Saturday.

PM Heidi (above) with your e-mail address and she will send you an invite. She can take on one or three teams. Needs at least one.

Z

8 / 25 League Need Updates Brownsboard V and Brownsboard IDP league

Brownsboard V ( 1 opening)

• 7 Teams confirmed
  • Invite sent to Venom and Mike
  • Must have 1 more team for even 10

Brownsboard Points League w/ IDP ( 1opening)

• 7 teams confirmed
  • Invites sent to Bbedward and Stilmotion
  • 1 opening left if someone wants in to try IDP
  • Live draft scheduled for Friday Sept 2nd at 8PM EST

Someone in League 2 has informed me that the league was never renewed, I guess Mik doesn't give a shit about the people stuck in that league, so they should bail and join Leagues 3,4,5 and IDP ... I am fine with renaming IDP "Browns Board League 2" and next year we'll have open registration for everybody interested like Flying J suggests.

Zombo

Someone in League 2 has informed me that the league was never renewed, I guess Mik doesn't give a shit about the people stuck in that league, so they should bail and join Leagues 3,4,5 and IDP ... I am fine with renaming IDP "Browns Board League 2" and next year we'll have open registration for everybody interested like Flying J suggests.

Zombo

I thought I might have read that Mik couldn't remember his log in details for that yahoo account? Either way we now only have 1 opening in League V as long as the 2 invites I sent today sign up. One was Venom from League 2. One opening for IDP as well.

League V and IDP both are going to be VERY competitive leagues.

Venom, you responded to league 3 that's why I sent you the invite which you accepted. If you want me to remove you I can or if you want to stay that's okay too. At this point I am confused. This whole thing is not as smooth as usual.

8 / 26 League Need Updates Brownsboard V and Brownsboard IDP league

Brownsboard V ( 1 opening)

• 8 Teams confirmed
  • Invite sent to Venom pending his response
  • Must have 1 more team for even 10

Brownsboard Points League w/ IDP - FULL

• 9 teams confirmed
  • Heidi will be taking slot 10 so the league is full
  • Live draft scheduled for Friday Sept 2nd at 8PM EST

My team was deleted off league 5? Is league 5 still happening?

I think we gotta kick this stuff up a notch and put Ghoolie in charge of one of these leagues the Commissioners are leaving at the last second. We're just going to have to tell Yahoo ahead of time the poor guy has Tourettes and it really bothers him that he has no filters. I'd definitely participate in that sucker.

I think we gotta kick this stuff up a notch and put Ghoolie in charge of one of these leagues the Commissioners are leaving at the last second. We're just going to have to tell Yahoo ahead of time the poor guy has Tourettes and it really bothers him that he has no filters. I'd definitely participate in that sucker.

Lol a Ghoolie vs all fantasy football league? I could only imagine the amount of shit talking.

Archived