#21 MLD Woody

MLD Woody

Number Hangs in the Rafters

• REGISTERED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,256 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:38 PM

No shit. Cal does it all the time.
And you guys bitch and piss and moan and cry about it until your butt buddy does it. I've never called him for talking to himself until now and that's because of you two bitching about Cal.
WSS

Cleve over does it, and is annoying in his own right. Cal is mind numbingly ignorant. You feel the need to defend him. 

#22 Westside Steve

Westside Steve

Member since Sept 15, 2003

• REGISTERED
  • 27,537 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:49 PM

Cleve over does it, and is annoying in his own right. Cal is mind numbingly ignorant. You feel the need to defend him. 

I just don't attack him. That's your job.
If he was bitching about Cleve talking to himself in the post it would be worthy of scorn.

WSS

#23 StinkHole

StinkHole

All Pro

• REGISTERED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,545 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:42 PM

I can only imagine the indignant self righteous squealing that would go on here if a liberal female commentator git suspended from her fake news outlet for pro life statements.

Stuart

That's right because pro abortion vs. anti abortion isn't a contest you moron. It's not about which is better Ford or Chevy, chocolate or vanilla.
It's about right and wrong.
Self righteous my ass.

#24 Clevfan4life

Clevfan4life

Number Hangs in the Rafters

• REGISTERED
  • 13,446 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:42 AM

"So I cant sit here and be a hypocrite and say Im for limited government but I think the government should decide what women do with their bodies, she explained. I can sit here and say that, as a Republican and I can say, you know what, Im for limited government, so stay out of my guns, and you can stay out of my body as well.

-Tomi Lahren

#25 calfoxwc

calfoxwc

Member since Sept 14, 2003

• REGISTERED
  • 39,654 posts
  • Interests:Traveling, fishing, camping, gardening/farming,groundhog/squirrel/turkey hunting,
    ***BROWNS***

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:46 PM

I don't. Been on vacation for three days, and sure enough, cleve and woodpecker are bitching about how I post...

Looks like I had better get back at starting threads, the crapontheboarders have run amok in the vacuum.

#26 calfoxwc

calfoxwc

Member since Sept 14, 2003

• REGISTERED
  • 39,654 posts
  • Interests:Traveling, fishing, camping, gardening/farming,groundhog/squirrel/turkey hunting,
    ***BROWNS***

Posted 22 March 2017 - 03:06 PM

enhanced-1543-1425397108-1.jpg

#27 Westside Steve

Westside Steve

Member since Sept 15, 2003

• REGISTERED
  • 27,537 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 03:21 PM

One might imagine that the lefties would be pleased to see a softening on the part of the Republican party on the religious right. I think there are plenty of Republicans who are pretty conservative in most areas but are not all that Evangelistic even though we tend to respect religious people more than the Democrats.

WSS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users