THE BROWNS BOARD

Be honest, How does everybody feel about Brock as a starter

medicineman

Mccants Drango Fabiano O'Brein and Sterup were his O line...

take a look again at Mullaney's 1st bomb..LT-Cam Johnson RG-Grego..the play before is a good look at paused line-up

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, because he doesn't matter.

If you don't think any QB's looked good, you mustn't have been watching.

I liked the Kizer pick, but if you think he looked great playing against guys that will be selling insurance in a couple weeks...don't let me piss on your parade.

I thought all the QBs were OK, there were drops.....

Yep....lots of them too.....Britt, Hall and Boyce all had blatant ones......and there was a complete lack of winning balls or great catches, which is the job of quality receivers....

QB's are not always afforded the ease of hitting wide open receivers....so it's the QB's job to just get the ball close enough for the WR to go get it.....and to place it where the other guy cant get it......Our WR's dont appear to know how to win their part of that equation....

Yep....lots of them too.....Britt, Hall and Boyce all had blatant ones......and there was a complete lack of winning balls or great catches, which is the job of quality receivers....

QB's are not always afforded the ease of hitting wide open receivers....so it's the QB's job to just get the ball close enough for the WR to go get it.....and to place it where the other guy cant get it......Our WR's dont appear to know how to win their part of that equation....

What do you want Mud, pro receivers too? :lol:

For those thinking Myles will produce more than a franchise QB will, compare Myles game to the #30 overall pick TJ Watt. His stats in his debut make Myles look like a bust.

For those thinking Myles will produce more than a franchise QB will, compare Myles game to the #30 overall pick TJ Watt. His stats in his debut make Myles look like a bust.

Oh I think by the time his career ends you'll be happy he was here. One preseason game does not define you, but TJ is a very good player.

compare Myles game to the #30 overall pick TJ Watt. His stats in his debut make Myles look like a bust.

TJ watt had 2 plays on Future Hall of Famer Josh Johnson.. One sack he was unblocked and the other Josh walked into TJ's otherwise-shut-down arms. Aside from those 2 plays, Ereck Flowers stoned Watt..

So.. TJ getting blocked by one player while Myles receiving a double-team all night is.. looking like a bust?

Compare Myles to Trubisky.....the BEST player in the past 5 NFL drafts. THe Browns FO is puking in their own Bush.

Garrett looked.................... yawn...........................so very average. Nothing remarkable.

TJ watt had 2 plays on Future Hall of Famer Josh Johnson.. One sack he was unblocked and the other Josh walked into TJ's otherwise-shut-down arms. Aside from those 2 plays, Ereck Flowers stoned Watt..

So.. TJ getting blocked by one player while Myles receiving a double-team all night is.. looking like a bust?

The preseason is full of scrubs everywhere, as you pointed out, myles double teamed and nobody else shined, that's gonna be alot of fun to watch. That will be the case all season long.

http://espn.com/blog/cleveland//post/_/id/3658 maybe? but who starts preseason game 3 should be telling..Brock even in Denver seemed "to Jacked-up" & nothing has changed imo..If you ever played, when the lights come on,some do over-grip it losing touch on ball..QB coach David Lee may have found something here in Brock? Not sure it's fixable watching him in Houston either. Unless the pressure of O'Brien made it worse?

Compare Myles to Trubisky.....the BEST player in the past 5 NFL drafts. THe Browns FO is puking in their own Bush.

Garrett looked.................... yawn...........................so very average. Nothing remarkable.

And then I keep remembering this about him.. He clearly does not want to be here....

And then I keep remembering this about him.. He clearly does not want to be here....

If you really believe that shit why don't you just go to Berea and ask him directly whether he really wants to be a Brown. I've heard him talk very favorably in comparing the passion of Browns football fans to the same passion he experienced from Aggie football fans. I think he feels very much at home with the Browns.

If you really believe that shit why don't you just go to Berea and ask him directly whether he really wants to be a Brown. I've heard him talk very favorably in comparing the passion of Browns football fans to the same passion he experienced from Aggie football fans. I think he feels very much at home with the Browns.

Don't be a fucking moron. He isn't going to tell the Browns fans or anyone else what he really thinks. His agent, parents and everyone else jumped right on him after the video to retract what he said.

I suppose you would be surprised to hear FLugel say he loved his wife at their family reunion, too? LMAO.

This guy is a fucking loser. One tackle, in which the RB came to him. Cleveland has blown another draft pick. This guy isn't even as physical as Courtney Brown.

I really do think the trend of starting a rookie QB and letting him take his lumps is probably the best way to grow and evaluate a young talent, but here's the thing: Our first game is against the freaking Steelers in Cleveland. Do you REALLY want to start a rookie QB in front of the home crowd against a team that has perpetually DOMINATED us? I mean, I don't think that's the best option. The Steelers record against us combined with our opening season record means we're going to get completely butt-surfed. I'm one of the most optimistic people on this board, but even I can't come up with a scenario that doesn't have us losing by less than 20 points. I think we have a week 8 or 9 bye...how about starting Brock for those games before the bye, and then starting Kizer afterwards? Is that too late? I'm not sure, but the idea of starting Kizer against the Steelers and then the Ravens doesn't exactly excite me.

What's the over/under for the number of games before Ghoolie claims his Garrett rants were all just conversation promoters? That he knew Garrett was going to be be great?

What's the over/under for the number of games before Ghoolie claims his Garrett rants were all just conversation promoters? That he knew Garrett was going to be be great?

LOL! "I was just trolling for grins. I knew he was gonna get 13 sacks his rookie year."-Ghoolie Jan 2018 :lol:

You want honesty: Yours is a Stupid attitude. Why don't you wait and see how he plays before you make any foolish judgments. WTF else does this team have that is proven to be better? Not a fucking thing. He may suck...so be it. He may be great...so be it. But give it a chance.

i have to go with med man.....if he was so great, elway would have worked something out...i got to go with elway also..he's a hall of famer and a pretty fucking good gm. It would be nice to see him do well, but i sure would not fucking bet a dime on it...

He might look better if Joe Thomas plays instead of our O line mistake Cam Erving.

Sabotage?

WSS

honestly, i am so sick of this fucked up organization that i have not been keeping up, but you say cam erving is still with this team...are you fucking kidding me...guess there is a pretty damn good fucking reason i have not been keeping up the clowns..

well mud, we should be used to the shitty free agents....britt is just another example of no half decent free agent wanting to come here...we get either fa's that will be hof candidates but are way over the hill and they are just hanging on for 1 more paycheck before cashing in, or they just stink period. Britts best days are way behind him. I remember when i took him in fantasy either his first or second yr...guy looked like jerry rice..scored like 4td's against the eagles...dem days are loooooooong gone...

^ He looked good last year in LA.... I'm going to wait until he actually plays a game for THE BROWNS before I crucify him.

^ He looked good last year in LA.... I'm going to wait until he actually plays a game for THE BROWNS before I crucify him.

Bingo!

Britts best days are way behind him. I remember when i took him in fantasy either his first or second yr...guy looked like jerry rice..scored like 4td's against the eagles...

Who saved JM's a$$ at A&M & now Jamies Winston= Mike Evans.. Tyrod Taylor=S Watkins now Zay Jones..Name the HOF QB's with great pin point accuracy that have been throwing to Kenny Britt? Have ya seen the accuracy of our QB's? That's why Britt is here..Proved what he brought at camp early & was told to take a seat..Cus it's gonna take more than just Britt to catch whobbler's..it worked, here comes Ricardo Louis

Bingo!

Who saved JM's a$$ at A&M & now Jamies Winston= Mike Evans.. Tyrod Taylor=S Watkins now Zay Jones..Name the HOF QB's with great pin point accuracy that have been throwing to Kenny Britt? Have ya seen the accuracy of our QB's? That's why Britt is here..Proved what he brought at camp early & was told to take a seat..Cus it's gonna take more than just Britt to catch whobbler's..it worked, here comes Ricardo Louis

he ain't young anymore...he's a fucking gimp...i was 100 percent correct about the rg3 gimpo...oooo oooo ooo...let me rephrase, i was incorrect...i said he would be injured around game 8 or so....pfffffff...fucking gimp was gone in game 1...and i am correct on this also...i will be laughing at you once again....see you during the season...when britto the gimpo is on ir....

i wonder how many of those yds and tds were garbage time stats because the rams really stunk last yr...they were out of games already by the 3rd qtr or so...his best yr was his 2nd yr and that was it....every other yr was mediocre to way below mediocre...don't think he's been to any probowls as far as i can see on his stats....don't bet on anything great from this guy, plus he's been in tbl with the law a couple times.....

Archived