THE BROWNS BOARD

Bill Nye, what the fuck are you doing?

VaporTrail

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I don't understand what you mean by "bullshit".

I think unisex bathrooms with a bunch of stalls is perfectly fine.no. Unisex bathrooms with a single toilet and urinal and a locking door are fine. A bathroom with multiple stalls must be single gender.

I think these people really do feel one way or another. I think that's genetic. Attraction and whatnot is probably on a scale.

Climate change is obviously not bullshit.he didn't say climate change. He said man made global warming

When the science disputed their fright over CO2 being a poison that was cooking our earth,

and how the poles were going to have completely melted by 1980...

eventually, to save face and political power... they changed mmgw to "climate change".

That's like changing "martian invasion of earth" to "seaguls fly over the ocean"....except

liberals would be discreetly referring to the martian invasion, but always saying the seagul

thing, because only the latter is true.

Ah, the old days when they actually SAID what they refer to: "man made global warming - gonna

melt all ice on earth by 1980"

Even now, getting them to admit CO2 is plant food... is really a waste of time.

Yeah it's not good to quote Woody.

We also know your hysteria.

WSS

Any supporting evidence at all for that "hysteria"?

Or is this the typical Steve tactic of using hyperbolic language to attempt to discredit the other side?

I know what my money is on...

Why must a bathroom with multiple stall be single gender Cysko?

Transgenders aside I'm not letting my six year old daughter pee next to a 50 year old man taking a shit. Men are fucking creeps. I know you probably don't know any pretty girls but if you ever meet one ask her how many times she's been creeped out by a creepy guy.

Well Woody hate Cal because he doesn't believe that man-made global warming will kill us all unless we raise taxes or something. It's science by god science!

On the other hand he refuses to accept the scientific difference between a man and a woman, male and female. It's whatever you think you are or would like to be or something . It's individual rights by god, individual rights

WSS

Transgenders aside I'm not letting my six year old daughter pee next to a 50 year old man taking a shit. Men are fucking creeps. I know you probably don't know any pretty girls but if you ever meet one ask her how many times she's been creeped out by a creepy guy.

Ah yes, very clever. Helps make your point...

So you're concerned about the creepy guy doing something he's not allowed to do now and that he would hopefully get punished for, like he would now?

Again dont ask dont tell. Go to the bathroom where you look like you belong go in the stall do your stuff and leave. When you flaunt it you are doing so to shock people which is fucked up When you pass legislation giving people the right to shock others its fucked up. Then you're doing it just to be an ass hole no better than the Westboro Baptist church .

WSS

Again dont ask dont tell. Go to the bathroom where you look like you belong go in the stall do your stuff and leave. When you flaunt it you are doing so to shock people which is fucked up When you pass legislation giving people the right to shock others its fucked up. Then you're doing it just to be an ass hole no better than the Westboro Baptist church .

WSS

You realize the "bathroom laws" would be preventing some people from going to the bathroom that they look like they belong in, right?

You realize the "bathroom laws" would be preventing some people from going to the bathroom that they look like they belong in, right?

The exact reason we should not have bathroom laws At-least any that are emforced.

Not one of my male homosexual friends would have any problem going into the men's Room. Same with the women. The 1 transvestite I know could go into the ladies Room and closed the door.

Face it Woody you are only intrested in offending straight people.

WSS

The exact reason we should not have bathroom laws At-least any that are emforced.

Not one of my male homosexual friends would have any problem going into the men's Room. Same with the women. The 1 transvestite I know could go into the ladies Room and closed the door.

Face it Woody you are only intrested in offending straight people.

WSS

Huh? What I am doing to "offend straight people"?

Huh? What I am doing to "offend straight people"?

Passing unnecessary laws saying that somebody that looks like you or me can stroll into the ladies Room and pull out our Dick is for no other reason and to offend people.

This was a non issue with no need for a solution that the democrats made into a big-deal aided by the historian of the right. Just shut up and piss.

WSS

Steve. There are no urinals in a women's restroom. In no normal activity in a bathroom with a man just whip his penis out and start walking around. I don't understand what's so hard to understand.

This does not make it legal for a mam to dress up like a woman, walk into a women's restroom, and just expose himself to little girls. Jesus Christ

Steve. There are no urinals in a women's restroom. In no normal activity in a bathroom with a man just whip his penis out and start walking around. I don't understand what's so hard to understand.

This does not make it legal for a mam to dress up like a woman, walk into a women's restroom, and just expose himself to little girls. Jesus Christ

If it were a joint unisex shitter/pisser, then why wouldn't they put urinals in it? You want to sit on a seat some dude just pissed on?

We've moved beyond claiming all gays are perverts and pedos (for the most part). I guess transgenders can fill the void.

It doesn't "ruin bathrooms"

It doesn't make it easier or legal for men to expose themselves to little girls

I'm just chalking this up to this being an emotional issue for some people and leaving it at that.

We've moved beyond claiming all gays are perverts and pedos (for the most part). I guess transgenders can fill the void.

It doesn't "ruin bathrooms"

It doesn't make it easier or legal for men to expose themselves to little girls

I'm just chalking this up to this being an emotional issue for some people and leaving it at that.

In other words you know you're wrong.

Archived