THE BROWNS BOARD

Oops Democrats rejoice shooting

So audio of a whack job Democrat party official suggests "Democrats" are rejoicing a Congressman was shot but audio of the President discussing rape is just a simple misunderstanding, ok got it. B)

So audio of a whack job Democrat party official suggests "Democrats" are rejoicing a Congressman was shot but audio of the President discussing rape is just a simple misunderstanding, ok got it. B)

You seem a little touchy. How many black or Hispanic or Jewish or Asian or Christian or whatever organizations are there in America?

Why isn't anyone shitting the bed about the black congressional caucus?

WSS

You seem a little touchy. How many black or Hispanic or Jewish or Asian or Christian or whatever organizations are there in America?

Why isn't anyone shitting the bed about the black congressional caucus?

WSS

No just don't want to lose you to the bubble. I have considered your political leanings to be yours but not in the same vein as Cal or DieHard.

No just don't want to lose you to the bubble. I have considered your political leanings to be yours but not in the same vein as Cal or DieHard.

My point, of course, is that nobody chastises groups for claiming solidarity with their race or religion or whatever except white people.

WSS

My point, of course, is that nobody chastises groups for claiming solidarity with their race or religion or whatever except white people.

WSS

I think this is a point for Woody. I don't know how posting a video about a nut job proves the theory that paints a political party as happy a person was shot.

I think this is a point for Woody. I don't know how posting a video about a nut job proves the theory that paints a political party as happy a person was shot.

It underscores the title of the topic.

Simply that, whether you like it or not.

No one is saying it's every Democrat or that it's going to be a platform plank in 2020.

But some idiot said it never happened and I just gave an example of an actual Democrat official.

WSS

So we're at this point again. Democrats as a whole are held accountable for the actions of a few, but republicans are magically indemnified from the same treatment.

Political parties are generally made up of asshole's.

The Democrat party has more and more severe asshole than the republicans.

All political boards have assholes.

You sir are at the forefront of our particular group of assholes.

Hope that helps.

WSS

Woody was pointing your sliding scale in case u didnt get that. Ur not actually a centrist but you claim to be by pointing out two alex jones stooge fluffers who belong in an asylum

I doubt you could list too many positions that I've taken that are hard right. Of course I don't think you know very much anyway and are just here to be annoying but you could try I guess. Most shitt you just make up anyway.

WSS

Archived