THE BROWNS BOARD

Father son trip to Browns game. Need info help

Hello fans. My son and I are coming your way to the Pats/Browns game and would like any info available to help make this trip enjoyable. We live in KC, MO and plan to arrive Sat pm.

Parking - is there a rail service or what from the airport area. We will have a rental car but what is recommended.

Tickets - can we get some prior to the game out front or what is suggested.

Food - where is a good place to eat close by prior to game. Are tailgaters generous with food and let us share with them :)

How close is the Rock and Roll Hall of fame?

I hope this is not the wrong place to post this but we are looking forward to spending the weekend in Cleveland and don't want to make mistakes that will be costly and/or a waste of time and money.

Looking forward to seeing the "dog pound."

Thanks Big Jim

post-2891-1288044937_thumb.jpg

Hello fans. My son and I are coming your way to the Pats/Browns game and would like any info available to help make this trip enjoyable. We live in KC, MO and plan to arrive Sat pm.

Parking - is there a rail service or what from the airport area. We will have a rental car but what is recommended.

(There is rail from the airport that runs to downtown, but not knowing where you are staying, and seeing you have a car, you can park downtown for the game....lot's of lots....on the main page in the tailgate party section there is a link showing where we go...it costs $5 to park...a bargain over other lots)

Tickets - can we get some prior to the game out front or what is suggested.

(Tickets are usually pretty easy to find...the scalpers usually start hanging out by 8AM...more in the block or two surrounding the stadium or working some of the bigger parking lots)

Food - where is a good place to eat close by prior to game. Are tailgaters generous with food and let us share with them :)

( Not sure if we are doing a official tailgate or not this game...we always do the whole deal then set out a donation can where you can stuff $5-10 per person depending on how much you ate and how much you liked it. Stay tuned for any official notice from Ed or Stan....Roach and Atenears)

How close is the Rock and Roll Hall of fame?

(Right on the lake next to the stadium...that will make a nice Saturday afternoon for you and your boy. It will also allow you to scout the area so on Sunday morning you have your battleplan)

I hope this is not the wrong place to post this but we are looking forward to spending the weekend in Cleveland and don't want to make mistakes that will be costly and/or a waste of time and money.

Looking forward to seeing the "dog pound."

Thanks Big Jim

Thank you so much for the info. Hope you tailgate and let me know where at. I would love to share a little pregame food and fun together (non alcohol drinker so being me a DP or Pepsi :) ) Should be a great game. Pats are down this year and Browns coming off a HUGE win.

We are also going to try and make the Monday night game in Cin. Any tickets for there? We have been there before.

Archived