THE BROWNS BOARD

Russian plane shot down by Turkey

gftChris

It seems that according to some people, if Obama backs turkey he's being pro-muslim, if he backed russia he's being pro-russia. No way for him to 'win' this one. So he does the objectively right things and says 'look, if the russian jet entered turkish airspace, the turks have a right to do something about it, now lets everybody calm down and sort this out peacefully' and is still being criticised apparently.

It seems that according to some people, if Obama backs turkey he's being pro-muslim, if he backed russia he's being pro-russia. No way for him to 'win' this one. So he does the objectively right things and says 'look, if the russian jet entered turkish airspace, the turks have a right to do something about it, now lets everybody calm down and sort this out peacefully' and is still being criticised apparently.

Turkey loves the terrorists in Syria because they like anybody that opposes Assad.

Regardless a 17 second air space violation probably doesn't deserve to be shot down. What happened to the pilots as they came down is what we can expect from a Syria where "our guys" have control - no better than Assad.

Turkey loves the terrorists in Syria because they like anybody that opposes Assad.

Regardless a 17 second air space violation probably doesn't deserve to be shot down. What happened to the pilots as they came down is what we can expect from a Syria where "our guys" have control - no better than Assad.

We are backing the wrong horse in this one. I wish we would have just stayed out of it. We armed ISIS and now they have advanced weapons tech.

We are backing the wrong horse in this one. I wish we would have just stayed out of it. We armed ISIS and now they have advanced weapons tech.

Our foreign policy is simple.

- Jeff shoots me with spit balls at me during class so I don't like him

- Give Bob the tools to shoot spitballs at Jeff because he doesn't like Jeff either

- Sh*t now Jeff and Bob are shooting spitballs at each other and me, lets give Kyle the tools to shoot spitballs at Jeff and Bob

- Sh*t now all 3 of them are shooting spit balls at me and each other

Wash rinse repeat

I am getting tired of seeing this country have soldiers fight and die for people who won't fight for themselves. I shudder to think about how much American military equipment was handed over to ISIS when Iraqi troops who outnumbered ISIS 30,000 to about 800 fled from Mosul leaving a huge bonanza of American military equipment for ISIS. It is probably safe to say a good portion of ISIS weapons were donated to them by cowardly Iraqi troops.

I am getting tired of seeing this country have soldiers fight and die for people who won't fight for themselves. I shudder to think about how much American military equipment was handed over to ISIS when Iraqi troops who outnumbered ISIS 30,000 to about 800 fled from Mosul leaving a huge bonanza of American military equipment for ISIS. It is probably safe to say a good portion of ISIS weapons were donated to them by cowardly Iraqi troops.

That and when we made the choice to arm the rebels without thinking that a good majority of them are ISIS plants.

Did you bother to see what kind of plane got shot down or did you choke on your own spittle in your haste to write that piece of what you thought was gotcha? Two things...

1) It was a plane that debuted in 1974, the SU-24

2) It's not even a fighter, it's a bomber.

Pretty sure when I talked about the russian and euro planes that gave the F-22 a people's beating during the wargames, I wasn't talking about 3rd gen fighters from the 70's you mental ninny.

The F-22 or the F-35? Because by most accounts the F-22 is still the best fighter out there.

The F-22 or the F-35? Because by most accounts the F-22 is still the best fighter out there.

I"ll have to look it up when I get the chance but didn't some Eurofighters and late model Mig's kind of spank the F-22? I thought I remember reading they made the excuse this was early on in the F-22's rollout and some things still needed tweaked yada, yada, yada. Same shit they're now saying about the F-35. Which btw now has the problem that ejector seats don't work right if you're under a certain weight. You just can't make this shit up anymore. The thing is a complete ngr rig. I'm sure the F-22 at this point can fly with anything now that pilots have had a lot of time in them, so I just don't understand why we didn't buy more of those instead of starting on this 35 shitbox that can't dogfight with an F-16

First Putin claims that Turkey was receiving oil from ISIS.

Now this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atBhAv07kLc

Turkish border guards being chummy with ISIS fighters.

well well well....if this is legit and I was putin, i'd light that border checkpoint up. Hey, those were Isis fighters....oh were there Turkish border guards there too? Ooops

Archived