THE BROWNS BOARD

Dirty, filthy, evil Satanists of Sumerian descent everywhere!

Pumpkin Eater

Again, who among those people that actually understand still feel that way? Or is it just a case of uneducated people getting worked up about incorrect things?

There is no polling data on this. I would guess most people do not know the original meaning of Xmas whether they be Christians or secular atheists. Both groups not knowing the original meaning believing it was removing Christ from Christmas. I had heard that years ago and had no reason to not believe it as to me Christmas was not that large of a word that needed to be abbreviated. I have no doubt there are many on the other side of the fence who are secular atheists who also do not know the original meaning of Xmas and for them it is a way to remove Christ from Christmas.

Simmer down now boys, everybody has a speech to text typo once in awhile, especially me. And I resisted the urge to call out anyone for the use of irregardless...

;)

WSS

I struggled with that one also. "moar" less so, not a grammar problem, more a cal not being up to date with internet speak/memes. Hardly his fault, to be fair.

Archived