THE BROWNS BOARD

Dirty, filthy, evil Satanists of Sumerian descent everywhere!

Pumpkin Eater

The point is, wouldn't it be fair to ask why "holy rollers" would show up to

pray in a mosque?

Why would satanists WANT to show up at a Christmas event?

Why would kkk skinhead types walk in a civil rights march? You think they agree

with the march premise?

why would they do that? for no good reason, maybe? Probably?

Intentionally disrupting, apparently. Or, we would never know that the offenders were there in the first place.

The point is, wouldn't it be fair to ask why "holy rollers" would show up to

pray in a mosque?

Why would satanists WANT to show up at a Christmas event?

Why would kkk skinhead types walk in a civil rights march? You think they agree

with the march premise?

why would they do that? for no good reason, maybe? Probably?

Intentionally disrupting, apparently. Or, we would never know that the offenders were there in the first place.

Gotta disagree with you this time pal.

When I play the Saint Patrick's Day parade in Detroit we have bunches of Indians, Negros, homosexuals, whatever, and probably the great majority of everybody else is neither Catholic nor Irish.

I figure if any Muslims want to come hang around during Christmas and enjoy themselves great. I'm glad to see them.

I think the ones we need to get pissed about would be the ones who are protesting the Christmas celebration (and the bureaucrats who shut them down out of fear of criticism) and even then I'd imagine most of them would be non Muslim ass hole kids looking for attention. Or politicians.

WSS

I think the ones we need to get pissed about would be the ones who are protesting the Christmas celebration (and the bureaucrats who shut them down out of fear of criticism)

WSS

Spot on. We're in Murcia anybody who wants to enjoy easter, Christmas, Greek festivals, German festivals, irish festivals , Italian festivals great - no matter who you are.

Yeah those people are real assholes for trying to integrate into the community.

I would rather have Muslim families showing up to Christmas events because that is what Americans do. I am an atheist but I celebrate Christmas with my family every year.

Everyone celebrates Christmas. The "Christian" aspect of it is barely anything at this point. Of course, it wasn't a Christian holiday to begin with but whatever.

Everyone celebrates Christmas. The "Christian" aspect of it is barely anything at this point. Of course, it wasn't a Christian holiday to begin with but whatever.

Really? (actually everybody should but...)

Why, then, we hear story after story about institutes of higher education businesses etc banning any slight reference to the holiday? No of course it's not everyone I grant you. But there are certainly a lot of assholes.

WSS

1) Some still do make heavy Christian references

2) Public/Govt can't pick a sponsored religion

3) Businesses are free to do as they see fit.

3b) We're still bombarded with Christmas references from businesses on a daily basis

Maybe we're just so used to drowning in Christmas around this time of year, that we don't even notice it around us. Only when someone takes it away do some freak out and act like there is an actual "War on Christmas"

4) Some people just bitch about things. On both sides. It would be dumb to make sweeping generalizations and instead we should only go on a case by case basis.

I am going to enjoy celebrating Christmas with friends and family this year, and I imagine Jesus might take up 0.1% of that

Actually, maybe I'll disagree with myself here.

The point really is "satanists", and kkk skinheads...and all the vile and evil that goes with that.

It isn't about Muslims going to watch a Christmas tree lighting, or a play, whatever.

I liken satanists to the kkk skinheads...

not so much the holy rollers, who I don't imagine would be welcome in any mosque,

or most regular churches either, because as I understand it, it would be very disruptive,

although, disruptive unintentionally maybe.

Not so much the kkk skin heads and satanists, who would not be there to "assimilate" into the general community.

Note - I didn't bring up Muslim families.

actually to me, this statement is pretty close too

apart from the celebration of our saviors birth -(in which being Dec 25 is more of a pagan Rome date...)

EVERYTHING else associated with this materialistic sham would be subject to the same temple scourge with whips

by the Lord Jesus!

1) Some still do make heavy Christian references

, ☆ I guess so. Christ is the first 5 letters of Christmas☆

2) Public/Govt can't pick a sponsored religion

☆ and they dont.☆

3) Businesses are free to do as they see fit.

☆ no they are not.▪

3b) We're still bombarded with Christmas references from businesses on a daily basis

☆ yes. Once again so what?☆

Maybe we're just so used to drowning in Christmas around this time of year, that we don't even notice it around us. Only when someone takes it away do some freak out and act like there is an actual "War on Christmas"

☆ when someone takes it away? Why would they do that?▪

4) Some people just bitch about things. On both sides. It would be dumb to make sweeping generalizations and instead we should only go on a case by case basis.

☆ Everything is a case by case basis.☆

I am going to enjoy celebrating Christmas with friends and family this year, and I imagine Jesus might take up 0.1% of that

Merry Xmas!

http://blog.dictionary.com/xmas-christogram/

X is the Greek letter “chi,” the initial letter in the word Χριστός.

Χριστός means “Christ.”

and am praying that you have a wonder filled Xmas too woody!

Interesting I had never saw this before. It comes down really to what it means to people. Some believe it is way of "x" ing out Christ from Christmas and to them that is what the symbol means but to others it can have a different meaning like what you posted. I guess it comes down to what is believed with that symbol.

Interesting I had never saw this before. It comes down really to what it means to people. Some believe it is way of "x" ing out Christ from Christmas and to them that is what the symbol means but to others it can have a different meaning like what you posted. I guess it comes down to what is believed with that symbol.

Who believes that? Or, to clarify, who believes that and actually understands the original meaning of Xmas? Because I've seen plenty of people complaining about getting the christ out of christmas or whatever, but they don't really understand why Xmas is Xmas.

Who believes that? Or, to clarify, who believes that and actually understands the original meaning of Xmas? Because I've seen plenty of people complaining about getting the christ out of christmas or whatever, but they don't really understand why Xmas is Xmas.

I would say many (most) don't know the original meaning of Xmas. I would also tend to believe there are many who want Christmas to be more secular see the Xmas abbreviation as one way of doing it.

I would say many (most) don't know the original meaning of Xmas. I would also tend to believe there are many who want Christmas to be more secular see the Xmas abbreviation as one way of doing it.

Again, who among those people that actually understand still feel that way? Or is it just a case of uneducated people getting worked up about incorrect things?

Archived