THE BROWNS BOARD

Dozens murdered in Paris terrorist attacks

StinkHole

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is another interesting read, talking about what ISIS wants.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/isis-wants-us-to-invade-7-facts-revealed-by-their-magazine/

that was eye opening. What was more eye opening was a story that's linked thorugh this link that chris posted...it's entitled we built their death squads. It's about camp Bucca and how 9 out of 10 of the top ISIS leaders came out of that camp. Which of course any rational clear thinking person realizes is something along the lines of "not a coincidence". Per that article the military admitted almost 90% of the inmates there were not there for any good reason, just got caught up in a giant dragnet essentially. But of course what they were when they came out of there is a different story. I just don't have words for how stupid we are on foreign policy. We're so stupid that I can't come to any conclusion other than it's willful purposeful stupidity designed to generate a specific outcome....which was to create another antagonist entity that the American propaganda machine can feast on and give us all something to tweet about. Keep us occupied.

god these ISIS assholes were the Sons of Iraq that we decided to pay in order to keep other terrorists from attacking U.S soldiers. So Dubbya set this cluster fuck up and Obama started bouncing the checks. Just amazing. The incompetence of the people running our country is staggering. And with the possible exception of one guy maybe two (Sanders/Paul), all the A holes running for president have zero intention of radically altering U.S foreign policy in the region. I'm quietly facepalming in contained rage right now. What i'm reading is so stupid. Who the fuck are these people we've let run our country for so many decades?

Three: Trump

Trump,Sanders,Paul all preach a more non-interventionist foreign policies.

Yeah but Trump has talked about doing other things in the middle east that made no sense. I don't trust Trump in the middle east even slightly. He's a buffoon. Only thing I "might" trust Trump with is our economy. Having that man as basically the worlds premier diplomat and ambassador, uh no. He's a bloviating ignoramus when it comes to matter of human social interactions. Everything is a business deal to him. He has his place, POTUS is not it.

Yeah but Trump has talked about doing other things in the middle east that made no sense. I don't trust Trump in the middle east even slightly. He's a buffoon. Only thing I "might" trust Trump with is our economy. Having that man as basically the worlds premier diplomat and ambassador, uh no. He's a bloviating ignoramus when it comes to matter of human social interactions. Everything is a business deal to him. He has his place, POTUS is not it.

Well the way it's looking now the general election very well may be Trump vs Hillary. In which case, I lean Trump

I 100% believe Paul is preaching the best foreign policy ideas and is the most knowledgeable when it comes to foreign policy (among other things) - especially when compared to Trump and Sanders (who are both fairly weak on foreign policy knowledge). The issue is that Paul is far beyond a long shot for the nomination - he makes too much sense and is too smart for the republican base.

Paul is a dipstick with no common sense.

Ted Cruz is the man who is tougher, knows more about

foreign relations, and can have Carson as his VP.

Nobody would want to be Pauls' vp, not with any common sense, anyways.

Paul is a dipstick with no common sense.

Ted Cruz is the man who is tougher, knows more about

foreign relations, and can have Carson as his VP.

Nobody would want to be Pauls' vp, not with any common sense, anyways.

Paul is a dipstick to you because he's a rational clear thinking individual. People who can't keep their emotions from infiltrating every conversation be it with themselves or others obviously do not gravitate towards people like Paul. He likely exhibited more "common sense" as a child than you have even if you summed up your entire life span. Paul has rationally analyzed our foreign policy shortcomings and came to his own conclusions about what must be done. This incandescently infuriates party liners and shills such as yourself.

<coffee>

Archived