THE BROWNS BOARD

NFL season,playoffs predictor ! this will be fun!

ohiorams

WTF... 1st blush...

AZ over NE in the SB...

Us.... 4-12

but good news is Philly 2-14 netting us the 3rd overall...

Better site than last year's week-by-week predictor. Link is to my complete result...

http://nflplayoffpredictor.com/?L=EwRmpMMqfVpiTF4WUXDG2obzbZLXHA5BOQ7U6pRfG6eCeWa0vYqTNrdVDm5VY7NgwxA

Division Winners:

New England

Cincinnati

Indianapolis

Kansas City

Dallas

Green Bay

Carolina

Arizona

Wild card:

Indianapolis beats Baltimore

Kansas City beats Houston again

Green Bay beats Seattle

Arizona beats Minnesota

Division round:

Cincinnati beats Indianapolis

Kansas City upsets New England

Carolina beats Green Bay

Arizona beats Dallas

Conference championship:

Cincinnati beats Kansas City

Arizona beats Carolina

Super Bowl:

Arizona beats Cincinnati

I'm disgusted with myself. However, the positives: Browns scratch out 7 wins. Pittsburgh misses the playoffs.

Division Winners:

New England

Cincinnati

Indianapolis

Kansas City

Dallas

Green Bay

Carolina

Arizona

Wild card:

Indianapolis beats Baltimore

Kansas City beats Houston again

Green Bay beats Seattle

Arizona beats Minnesota

Division round:

Cincinnati beats Indianapolis

Kansas City upsets New England

Carolina beats Green Bay

Arizona beats Dallas

Conference championship:

Cincinnati beats Kansas City

Arizona beats Carolina

Super Bowl:

Arizona beats Cincinnati

I'm disgusted with myself. However, the positives: Browns scratch out 7 wins. Pittsburgh misses the playoffs.

I like this guy!

Browns finish strong and take 2nd in division -> 9-7

Oddly enough...I think this division may be won with a 9-7 record. I, for one, do NOT think that this division is very strong.

My predictions.....just off the hip:

AFCE: Pats.....though weakened, the other AFCE teams will still not have caught up to them.

AFCN: Bengals....still the best team in the division.. Their biggest loss?: Their OC who became HC of the CBs.

AFCS: Indy. They have the best QB....but the others: Tits/Jags will be catching up

AFCW: Chiefs. Call it a hunch.

WCs: Raiders...up and coming. Broncos.... hangover from last year...but have just enough defense to make it.

NFCE: Giants. They are the roller coaster team. This year they will be at one of their peaks. (Cowboys are still average...Eagles not ready for prime time.

NFCN: Packers. They have Aaron Rodgers and you don't.

NFCS: Panthers. Will suffer a drop back from 15-1....but....will still win division

NFCW: Cardinals....Arians will get one more good year out of Carson Palmer

WCs: Seahawks (don't be surprised if they take back the division), Vikings..building on a solid base.

AFC Champs: Shot in the dark: Chiefs (but don't be surprised if Brady has one more big run in him...he has a chip on his shoulder clearly)

NFC Champs: Cardinals (but don't be surprised if Packers make it. Did I tell you they had Aaron Rodgers?)

Super Bowl Winner: Cardinals. What the heck, other than the Cubs they have gone the longest of any major franchise without winning a title (one year longer than the Cleveland Indians). But, I honestly would not bet more than a farthing on this choice.

Why not some other teams?:

Ravens: they were bad last year....where have they gotten much better? I don't see it.

Steelers: 2 1/2 great offensive players....but is anyone wagering the BR will stay healthy most of the year? Outstanding OL coaching....but suspect defense. I don't see it.

Jets/Bills.....both teams cacked up fur balls last year when a win would have put them in the playoffs. Does anyone think that Fitzpatrick (signed by Jets yesterday) is going to repeat his best season from last year? Not I. Tyrod Taylor too iffy.

Jags and Titans WILL be improved....but not quite playoff caliber yet (though...could surprise)

Texans.....come up short. Watt injured....and Brock Osweiler may be the new Scott Mitchell. (Well paid...not that good)

Chargers....could be improved....they will go where Rivers takes them.....good, but no playoffs

Cowboys....sorry...still average...even with Romo (who I think will show decline) and Elliott

Redskins/Eagles. Competitive...but not playoff caliber

Atlanta/New Orleans.....both lack quality defenses. Bucs.....too soon for Winston...maybe next year

Lions/Bears.....Oh My....talented...but erratic QBs.

Already time for a redo... just saw where Fitz signed with the Jets...

Let the dust settle a little more tho...

Already time for a redo... just saw where Fitz signed with the Jets...

Let the dust settle a little more tho...

I think that was assumed, no?

No way they were going Full Geno.

Z

• 5 weeks later...

Time to turn this crank once again...

SEA over CIN in the SB...

Us at 4-12... but worse yet Philly at 3-13 along with four other teams... and another three teams at 2-14 or worse including one at 1-15.

Who is getting the #1 overall, you ask? Wait for it.... The Chargers...

http://nflplayoffpredictor.com/?L=EwRmpMM1fcyRopKEtcx7aorqTLdIzeZaQqrJaHc2uhs2xhAyyl41xvf0tiIl8cfIXxA

Archived