THE BROWNS BOARD

WE DID IT!

wargograw

I am so tempted to fly out to Cleveland once the world series dates are known. I doubt I would get a ticket to any of the matches of course but being downtown during them would be awesome and I can get to a Browns game whilst there ;)

Been avoiding beer during the week but I broke that rule today

MILLER TIME I hope.

Oh jeezzzus is it going to be nuts in Cleveland and surrounding areas with the all important home field advantage next week.

And nearly a week to get ready. GO TRIBE!

Am Old,Am tired,got a early am job time & lets just avoid the travel to the west coast where it seems it's always daylight..Go Cubs..."Hey,,, are those real live Indians smokin that ball over that ivy" Why Yes it is Harry Carey

Am Old,Am tired,got a early am job time & lets just avoid the travel to the west coast where it seems it's always daylight..Go Cubs..."Hey,,, are those real live Indians smokin that ball over that ivy" Why Yes it is Harry Carey

"Hey Gumby is smoking the ivy again."

"Hey Gumby is smoking the ivy again."

With only 4 true tribe fans in NC all at the house, we call it The 4 Horseman. Land Sharks,Moonshine, A Brat Goulash & playing Cards (cause those other Cards SUCK) LETS GO TRIBE!!

High A1c score?

Being a type 2 diabetic Myself.. I dont think its sugar in alcohol that really affects you... It's dehydraton that is a killer..

Being a type 2 diabetic Myself.. I dont think its sugar in alcohol that really affects you... It's dehydraton that is a killer..

Being a diabetic expert now let me inflect.

If you drink beer drink Stag. It still has Carbs but it's brewing process has no sugar. If you drink wine drink dry wine. If you like the spirits drink shots. Soda is bad even diet soda.

The problem that lies with being diabetic is when you control the sugar intake you take in high cholesterol. So..drink and be merry just develope an acquired taste.

A Stag and shots in moderation is what I would do but my wife eats my ass out if I drink. There I said it and shes a nurse and I'm just living and working. Drink one for me.

I am so tempted to fly out to Cleveland once the world series dates are known. I doubt I would get a ticket to any of the matches of course but being downtown during them would be awesome and I can get to a Browns game whilst there ;)

Not only that, you can go for the trifecta- Indians, Cavs, Browns.

I believe the cav's hoist their banner Tuesday night also,gonna be a helluva party going down in cleveland

Ouch- I was thinking of getting a ticket to the Cavs Banner night- but they're almost as steep as a World Series ticket. :(

Archived