THE BROWNS BOARD

2015 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 11

BrownsDawgPound

Hi, Browns fans! :) Our Browns have a Week 11 scheduled bye week, and they are not scheduled to play until November 29 when they host the Baltimore Ravens on Monday Night Football. Here are the NFL TV Distribution Maps posted by Mr. 506 Sports for Week 11 this Sunday afternoon. ;):)B)^_^

http://www.506sports.com/

http://506sports.com/

Headed with wife to see her Panthers vs Skins. Hoorta, if your wife can give me any pointers on busting up this undefeated streak? I am all In. Of course I will be in the Browns Colt McCoy Jersey.

Headed with wife to see her Panthers vs Skins. Hoorta, if your wife can give me any pointers on busting up this undefeated streak? I am all In. Of course I will be in the Browns Colt McCoy Jersey.

I have no problem with the Panthers being undefeated at this point. I have no problem if they get the #1 seed. I really have no problem if they win the Super Bowl.

As far as I am concerned it is preferable if they win it all over many or most other NFL teams. The Browns ain't winning, so why not the Panthers?

You got some better candidates? Steelers? Broncos? Patriots? Giants? Fuck a bunch of all them.

I am not saying they would necessarily be my #1 choice other than the Browns. But I wouldn't mind them.

I have no problem with the Panthers being undefeated at this point. I have no problem if they get the #1 seed. I really have no problem if they win the Super Bowl.

As far as I am concerned it is preferable if they win it all over many or most other NFL teams. The Browns ain't winning, so why not the Panthers?

You got some better candidates? Steelers? Broncos? Patriots? Giants? Fuck a bunch of all them.

I am not saying they would necessarily be my #1 choice other than the Browns. But I wouldn't mind them.

Anybody but Shitsburg, Pats. or Dallas. Carolina is well coached on both sides. Great owner than a GM that knows how to manage & oh yea a Newton at QB. That all I got when she asked why the Browns continue to lose & its still working.. Hope it works with 50 of her employees on Sunday.

LOL, I don't know if the wife's curse would work on other teams. I will tell you the one time I was in Charlotte (with The Curse) of course the Browns lost to the Panthers- damn I forgot about that one. A Kosar jersey might help. You have to use the ultimatum, as my wife did in the Browns double OT win against the Jets. "Please God if you let the ____________ win this game I don't care if I ever see them win another one." That was a long time ago, & the curse is still mostly functional. I will say I was very favorably impressed with Charlotte. The Panthers fans at the time were Preppie city. Clueless as to how us Dawgs behaved at a game. :)

BTW, we were at that Panthers game with the wife's brother- a Lions fan- and he was wondering is this Browns thing some kind of cult, or what?

LOL & thanks hoorta. They don't call it the Queen City for nothing but Preppie City just nailed it. The Torte Hoitey City is right down the road in Raleigh.

Archived