THE BROWNS BOARD

Contradictions hurting team and players.....

Mudfly

agree with this.

but to call for his head after a year 1/2 is quite assholish, which a lot of you are being.

and btw it didn't matter that holmgren wasn't hired as HC. he was hailed as a saviour by you and everyone else who now has their finger on the 'eject' button for a squad trying to find their way. when did o'neill become pettine's best friend? (asking) what he he married to his sister or something? you think these guys don't see/read the massive storm of shit flying their way by every so-called reporter and disgruntled fan?

Mik- I'm not being an a-hole about Pettine. You are what your record says you are. Since that illustrious beat-down of the Bungles on TNF, the Browns are a (not so) stellar 3-14. Good enough for the first pick in the draft, 90%+ of the time. You can bet he's on notice from Haslam. Right the ship, or walk the plank. I'm not seeing a future Chuck Noll or Tom Landry out of Mike- at least not yet. I posted elsewhere I just rewatched the Ravens game, and there's been ZERO improvement, or correction of the same dumb mistakes we were making 5 weeks ago. & for Gods sakes, Mr. Pettine please wake the hell up and figure out you can't have a scrub CB like Bademosi covering an elite WR like Antonio Brown without some help.

Me too, even better how about Urban Meyer?

I think we would stand a better chance of hitting the lottery than having either of those guys in Berea.

MHO is Meyer will never coach in the pros. Although looking it up, sort of surprised- he's not that old- @ 51. He already had to take a break from coaching (Florida) because he was stressed out. The pressure cooker of being an NFL HC is much worse- and he won't have the pick of the litter in players like he does now at OSU. He has way more job security in college. He wins another National Championship- he's right up there with Woody Hayes. Plus his salary of $6.5 million + perks, is only topped in the pros by Belichick $7.5, Reid $7.5, and Payton $8 million.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived