THE BROWNS BOARD

It's come down to this...

hoorta

I went out and cleaned my garage

Stopped watching about 10 minutes left in the 2nd quarter

watched the last 10 minutes left in the game at the bar

The bar was empty....................

This team is the worst in the league

Here comes 2-14 and the 1st pick in the draft............and if Farmer picks it, it will be a bust

or the team will be 2-13 and beat the stoolers the last week.

And go from the 1st pick to the 4th pick

And then we will draft a DL or OL player with no impact on the team

or the team will be 2-13 and beat the stoolers the last week.

And go from the 1st pick to the 4th pick

And then we will draft a DL or OL player with no impact on the team

haw haw haw....we will draft an erving type player....maybe 2 or 3 of them.....duh which way did he go, which way did he go quotes the farmer man

As my old, HR buddy used to say:

Sounds like a personal problem...

You must have meant a personnel problem Tour. 100% correct. Just watched the pocket Palmer was getting against the SeaHags. Ain't no comparison. My ticket of emotional involvement just got cancelled. Dropped passes, fumbles, no pass rush, no pass defense, no running game, bad coaching- pretty much sums up the 2015 edition of the Cleveland Browns, no?

I'm working on some new lyrics, BTW.

I don't care how they play

Defense just gets out of their way

lets 'em by.

I don't care anymore.

When our quarterback throws our smurfs a pass

Their defense knocks 'em flat on their ass

I don't care anymore.

I don't care anymore......

Watching Seattle's D take apart the Cardinals right now shows what a huge difference there is from top dog to runt of the litter.

You spoke a bit too soon....hard to believe the Cards just drove down the field and scored as bad they had looked for awhile.

If we do have a top 5 pick who would you take? Who is going to be dynamic? We passed on Khalil Mack and Derek Carr. Then we refused,to draft a wide receiver! Our running backs remind me of Joique Bell and Ameer Abdullah! All hype no substance. We need an Ezekiel Elliot. At,least we would have a running game. Todd Gurley is the real deal! We need a Dez Bryant type receiver without the sideline crap. Our defensive line, offensive line suck. We are last in the league in almost every category.

Where do we begin?

Dropped passes, fumbles, no pass rush, no pass defense, no running game, bad coaching- pretty much sums up the 2015 edition of the Cleveland Browns, no?

185 yards of penalties again. 1 on ST that is never called & 2 more off sides that gave them 1st downs & drives continued for scores. The most embracing is when the network decides your teams competitive level is not good enough for 30 million viewers at home as Rogers would say. Factory of Sadness is at a all time Record High & multiple picks no way settles anything in this Factory of Badness :ph34r:

"It's like they're playing a different sport than we are."

Yeah, I officially checked out when the ball split the uprights at the end of the Denver game.

It's pretty bad when I feel like I care more than the players and coaches. I'm almost 55 years old

and have come to the realization that life is too fucking short to waste watching bad football.

It was a beautiful day in North Central WV yesterday and I spent the afternoon putting up Christmas

decorations. Didn't waste a second watching the game. Checked out the game thread at 3:30 and

it told me all I need to know.

I read an article by Pluto (I think) in which he said this team is absolutely killing the fan base. All I know

is that if we had won the Super Bowl 20 years ago I would have gone on a week-long drunk. If we

win now my reaction will be to shake my head and say, "Wow, we finally won one."

The crappiest part is the biggest thing we as fans can do is stick it to the wallet of Haslam. Don't buy season tickets, spend $100 on beer at the games, etc etc. However, the problem with that is the owners have all but clear reigns to pack up and move which Haslam would do, at least IMO.

That's the thing though as others have pointed out, there's really nothing we can do about it. I still think we need to sacrifice a goat on the field, but PETA probably won't let that slide. It is just amazing watching other teams play though and how exciting it can be when played at a high level.

Love this song.... Seriously though, I have been 'close' to there for years now. In the late 70s, 80s and 90s I lived and died with every snap, much less game. Wins and losses would dictate how I felt for days, and hell, weeks at a time.

When they moved in '95, something in me moved along with them. When they re-emerged in 2000, so did I, but it was a different me. Now, I still wake up excited and can't wait until 10am (SoCal) and I love that pre-kick off feeling. Once the game starts, I get excited when we play well, and irritated when we don't (pretty much all game, every game since our fluke playoff year run) but to be honest, it's a very superficial feeling - good or bad - and is long gone before the game is over.

Maybe it's because I'm older (48 on Wednesday), maybe it's because of the move, maybe it's because it's hard rooting for a perennial loser - maybe it's all of it combined - I don't know, but whatever the reason is, I just 'don't care anymore' as much as I used to.

I'm still a Browns fan, and will probably always be, but no longer does fan stand for fanatic for me........... Life is way too short.

When they moved in '95, something in me moved along with them. When they re-emerged in 2000, so did I, but it was a different me. Now, I still wake up excited and can't wait until 10am (SoCal) and I love that pre-kick off feeling. Once the game starts, I get excited when we play well, and irritated when we don't (pretty much all game, every game since our fluke playoff year run) but to be honest, it's a very superficial feeling - good or bad - and is long gone before the game is over.

Maybe it's because I'm older (48 on Wednesday), maybe it's because of the move, maybe it's because it's hard rooting for a perennial loser - maybe it's all of it combined - I don't know, but whatever the reason is, I just 'don't care anymore' as much as I used to.

I'm still a Browns fan, and will probably always be, but no longer does fan stand for fanatic for me........... Life is way too short.

Exactly where I am.....Perfectly stated......

Archived