THE BROWNS BOARD

You heard it here first!

One Post

Hey! I have a fiance and a kid. *gasp* she's pretty hot too. *gasp* I dont live on this board. *gasp* I'm assuming you heard of smart phones? I have one of those too!

Oh your fiancé from Canada ok. And you having a "smart phone" it should be renamed.

And I drive a sports car and make a million dollars! Dude, you've posted nearly 3,600 times on the board. You aren't just someone who stops by on occasion, get over yourself. You're a dude who has to find satisfaction in writing on another team's fan board with a proven track record of it. Just accept it.

Why does that disturb you so much? You are welcome to post on the Steelers board anytime you'd like. Wouldn't bother me. We would love to have you.

In fact Steeler Nation has a resident Raven fan, and a Bengals fan that used to appear quite often but no browns fans.

The Bengal board has a lot of Steeler fans, about 3 Raven fans. There were a couple of new browns fans that showed up when the browns were 7-4 last year but since have disappeared for some reason.

Regular poster? I've been here a long time but I'd hardly say I'm a regular poster. I also went to college in Ohio, some of my best friends are diehard browns fans and of course they talk a lot of sh.it. I read more than I post and seeing as this was steeler seek I'm naturally going to post a little more.

Vag wants it to be a Mormon Same-Sex Marriage. Multiple spouses........BR/Vick....and Vag.

(and yes, no doubt....Vag would be considered the "girl" in this menage a trois.

Here is another fun fact. I almost exclusively post in Steeler threads. The Browns and the Steelers only play twice a season. The steelers are discussed a ridiculous amount on this message board. Beyond that everywhere else in the internet world, Two posts per day is incredibly low. I would much rather read than post.

Its called a rivalry dumbass.......even if it is stupidly one sided.

And I drive a sports car and make a million dollars! Dude, you've posted nearly 3,600 times on the board. You aren't just someone who stops by on occasion, get over yourself. You're a dude who has to find satisfaction in writing on another team's fan board with a proven track record of it. Just accept it.

Vag is 42d overall in post count all time on this board. So, yes, he is a "regular".

Why does that disturb you so much? You are welcome to post on the Steelers board anytime you'd like. Wouldn't bother me. We would love to have you.

In fact Steeler Nation has a resident Raven fan, and a Bengals fan that used to appear quite often but no browns fans.

The Bengal board has a lot of Steeler fans, about 3 Raven fans. There were a couple of new browns fans that showed up when the browns were 7-4 last year but since have disappeared for some reason.

We have all yinzers over here.....why bother to go over there? Its better here I suspect. I suppose that board is rife with shitty cocksucking censorship that we don't fucking have here I don't know, I don't troll. You tell us.

Hey! I have a fiance and a kid. *gasp* she's pretty hot too. *gasp* I dont live on this board. *gasp* I'm assuming you heard of smart phones? I have one of those too!

Dude, your just immature. And a fuck. You know you are too. U keep coming back here to troll. We all know it. Can't wait for your response defending yourself saying your always nice and contained but you aren't. You have a fiancé and a kid enjoy them instead of this board dude. Your shit is so old.

Dude, your just immature. And a fuck. You know you are too. U keep coming back here to troll. We all know it. Can't wait for your response defending yourself saying your always nice and contained but you aren't. You have a fiancé and a kid enjoy them instead of this board dude. Your shit is so old.

I go long stretches without posting. Why is it such an issue and I post from my phone so its not like I'm sitting at my lap top hitting refresh over and over.

I go long stretches without posting. Why is it such an issue and I post from my phone so its not like I'm sitting at my lap top hitting refresh over and over.

Lets put it this way.....it is not the volume of posts you make....it is the quality.

Or, how can I put this......You are the Jim O'Neil of Browns Board posters.

(now...tell me that don't hurt :P )

Archived