THE BROWNS BOARD

You heard it here first!

One Post

Ben Roethlisberger and Michael Vick have announced their engagement. It has been rumored for months but now it's confirmed that the two are an item.

The young couple had a party in their team's locker room before todays game vs. the Cleveland Browns. It was an announcement that really didn't surprise anyone close to the two love birds. Michael says, "I fell for him when he picked me up from prison on a Ninja motorcycle".

This makes Ben's second time going to the alter. His first engagement was to former teammate William Gay.

Asked if they were apprehensive of their announcement, they both shook their heads and Ben says, " it's really no surprise, everyone knows we love to spoon together on the sofa while his homemade chili simmers in the crock pot. He's a great cook".

Ben Roethlisberger and Michael Vick have announced their engagement. It has been rumored for months but now it's confirmed that the two are an item.

The young couple had a party in their team's locker room before todays game vs. the Cleveland Browns. It was an announcement that really didn't surprise anyone close to the two love birds. Michael says, "I fell for him when he picked me up from prison on a Ninja motorcycle".

This makes Ben's second time going to the alter. His first engagement was to former teammate William Gay.

Asked if they were apprehensive of their announcement, they both shook their heads and Ben says, " it's really no surprise, everyone knows we love to spoon together on the sofa while his homemade chili simmers in the crock pot. He's a great cook".

Lol..The Steeler win gnawing at you much?

I always wonder how awesome someone's life is that they are a dedicated poster on another teams fan site. Keep living the dream my man I'm sure your life is epic.

Shit jrb, he's setting the world on fire with his trolling on message boards. Goddamn man can't you tell he's an overachiever?

I always wonder how awesome someone's life is that they are a dedicated poster on another teams fan site. Keep living the dream my man I'm sure your life is epic.

Regular poster? I've been here a long time but I'd hardly say I'm a regular poster. I also went to college in Ohio, some of my best friends are diehard browns fans and of course they talk a lot of sh.it. I read more than I post and seeing as this was steeler seek I'm naturally going to post a little more.

Regular poster? I've been here a long time but I'd hardly say I'm a regular poster. I also went to college in Ohio, some of my best friends are diehard browns fans and of course they talk a lot of sh.it. I read more than I post and seeing as this was steeler seek I'm naturally going to post a little more.

Let's do some fun math, you've been on this board for 5 years and 8 months. You have 3,554 as of this ppost Accounting then for 68 months of being on the board, that's 52 posts approximately a month, or about 2 posts a day. Shit talking with friends is fine, but having to take it to an internet forum is pretty pathetic.

Let's do some fun math, you've been on this board for 5 years and 8 months. You have 3,554 as of this ppost Accounting then for 68 months of being on the board, that's 52 posts approximately a month, or about 2 posts a day. Shit talking with friends is fine, but having to take it to an internet forum is pretty pathetic.

Here is another fun fact. I almost exclusively post in Steeler threads. The Browns and the Steelers only play twice a season. The steelers are discussed a ridiculous amount on this message board. Beyond that everywhere else in the internet world, Two posts per day is incredibly low. I would much rather read than post.

Here is another fun fact. I almost exclusively post in Steeler threads. The Browns and the Steelers only play twice a season. The steelers are discussed a ridiculous amount on this message board. Beyond that everywhere else in the internet world, Two posts per day is incredibly low. I would much rather read than post.

But here you are... Posting!

Hey vagitron. If you stay off the Internet for a while maybe you can get you a girlfriend.

Hey! I have a fiance and a kid. *gasp* she's pretty hot too. *gasp* I dont live on this board. *gasp* I'm assuming you heard of smart phones? I have one of those too!

Fucking Vikings and all those damn championships AP has brought them.

One step at a time. Seems Vensa wasn't talking about championships, just some freakin help in order for this team to look respectable and not a laughingstock. The Vikings improved each of the first 3 yrs Peterson arrived, back to back playoff appearances his second and third year.

Hey! I have a fiance and a kid. *gasp* she's pretty hot too. *gasp* I dont live on this board. *gasp* I'm assuming you heard of smart phones? I have one of those too!

And I drive a sports car and make a million dollars! Dude, you've posted nearly 3,600 times on the board. You aren't just someone who stops by on occasion, get over yourself. You're a dude who has to find satisfaction in writing on another team's fan board with a proven track record of it. Just accept it.

Archived