THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Steelers Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. This is ineptness. What the fuck are we gonna do from the 1 yard line? Steelers are just laughing at the Browns

i'm sure there's a mail slot for you to submit your bbq sauce stained scribbled resume through for the undecidedly open position of head coach, GM and ball-washer/gatorade hander-outer.

don't hold your breath for a response quimby.

i'm sure there's a mail slot for you to submit your bbq sauce stained scribbled resume through for the undecidedly open position of head coach, GM and ball-washer/gatorade hander-outer.

don't hold your breath for a response quimby.

Thought u were insulting me at first but your not lol. Yea it starts at the top Down with the Browns and this shit

The fuck is Quimby?

That was the worst fucking play calling I have ever seen in my fucking life.

call TOs at your one, run the ball?

We fucking suck.

If O'Neil isn't fired at the bye, I'll eat my hat.

it's not just d with no pass rush and no coverage- no run game. nice turnovers clusterF**k

I'm convinced we don't have a kneel down play in our playbook..

a kneel down for a saftey would have been an improvement

How many times will Ian Eagle say big Ben is a backup QB? He only missed 2 short drives in the first quarter. He has practically started the whole game! What an asshat..

What I don't understand is why aren't we bringing more pressure on Ben. Knock him around a little bit more, he's struggling on one foot. We have to knock him around a bit more so they can bring in their backup QB, whoever that is.

I am watching the game, and I honestly hope the Browns are taken out of Ohio. No disrespect, but this is not NFL caliber football from the Browns. It is absolutely mind numbing to watch each and every year the Organization Fail. I am sick of the Front office, the players excusses, the coach looking like he has no idea what is going on. Time to sell the team send them out for good and this time don't bring them back. This is not a professional football team, this is an embarrasement. No disrespect to you guys the FANS but you guys deserve better than this... and the City of Cleveland deserves better than what is on tv right now... I hate Pittsburgh... so that is one reason I am hating on the Browns right now but this is once again Embarrassing..

Archived