THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

Do you not understand how pass interference works? It's inference because they interfered with the pass. No grabbing, holding they are completions a majority of the time.

Uhm.....the interference calls were made because the defenders grabbed and held the receivers while the ball was in the air. They didn't grab or hold the ball.

What do you think they did to interfere? Stick out their tongue?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uhm.....the interference calls were made because the defenders grabbed and held the receivers while the ball was in the air. They didn't grab or hold the ball.

What do you think they did to interfere? Stick out their tongue?

They grabbed and held because they were beat, this isn't rocket science.

LOL Mik, dontcha know those Bordeaux people will always tell you the best vintage is the one they have for sale? The '80s were generally crap, and soon forgotten. Regarding those New Zealand sauvignon blancs- to each their own, I can't stand 'em. Cloudy Bay Sauvignon to me smells like someone took a tomato plant, put it in a blender and bottled it.

I prefer New Zealand to Aussie wines... Kim Crawford Suav Blanc is decent; their unoaked chard used to be very nice, but the "butter" has gone away.

I now have two "go to" Sauv Blancs... both Chilean... and have been auditioning a third:

- Los Vascos - very consistent, crisp citrus pairs nicely with salads.

- Las Huertas - lemony finish that pairs perfectly with seafood.

Root One: just showed up with a Sauv Blanc... very promising candidate in the Los Vascos vein. Their Cab is one of my two everyday Cabs... the other being H3: Horse Heaven Hills.

Archived