THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

The Great Zomboni has made a sport out of guessing Pittsburgh right, as he nailed it again last week.

This week, it is the old "Is Ben gonna play?" again. I will tell you the same thing I told you a few weeks ago:

No.

No, Ben won't play.

Because he is a pussy with a well-documented low pain threshold.

Josh McCown? That fucker wants to play. Hopefully he can breathe normal, because if he can, he will play.

But the Browns will beat this Steeler team even with Johnny. Take it to the bank.

Jacksonville at Baltimore 1:00 PM

The last time the Jaguars won a road game it was against Brandon Weeden in 2013. Unfortunately for them, Weeden doesn't start anymore, so they have to go up against real QBs like Joe Flacco ... Flacco is not losing at home to these guys. RAVENS 27 JAGS 20

Cleveland at Pittsburgh 1:00 PM

Pierre Desir will hold Antonio Brown to under 100 yards. The Browns will sack Laundry Jones half a dozen times. And Tashaun Gipson will have two of the Browns four turnovers. Offensively, whoever plays QB for the Browns should not have much trouble against this defense. Dick Lebeau is not walking through that door, and neither are any of the great defenders that played for him. This is not a good Steeler team. BROWNS 31 STEELERS 10

Houston at Cincinnati, Monday Night Football 8:30 PM

Brian Hoyer kicked these guys' asses in a night game in Cincy last year. So it could happen again. But I don't see Cincy losing until they go to Cleveland. BUNGLES 37 TEXANS 34

TGZ

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I am 7-2 predicting the Browns games this year, I am confident the Steelers win this one 520-3. What you say? That score isn't as crazy as every score the "Great Dumbo", oops I mean, "Great Zombo" has predicted. Wait a minute, am I actually reverting to 1st grade name calling, and unrealistic scores?!?!?! My bad, since I am responding to a Zombo thread, I figured that was expected. Back to reality, the Steelers win 36-22.

I am confident the Steelers win this one 520-3. What you say? That score isn't as crazy as every score the "Great Dumbo", oops I mean, "Great Zombo" has predicted.

That score is actually the most asinine prediction I have ever heard, the most points ever in a NFL game is 72. For a team to score 520 they would have to score 65 TDs and successfully convert the 2pt conversion everytime, that's more then one TD every minute. No wonder they call you "TheDumbAss"

Week 9 Results ... Prev .... This ..... YTD

Straight-up ........... 21-10 ... 2-1 .... 23-11

Vs. the spread ..... 21-9-1 .. 1-2 .... 22-11-1

Jacksonville @ Baltimore (-5.5)

The Forsette is strong in this one...

Prediction: BLT 27 JAX 17

Houston @ Cincinnati (-10.5)

Our TNF effort was missing the Hoyer effect plus the lights are brighter for MNF.

Prediction: HOU 24 CIN 17

Cleveland @ Pittsburgh (-4.5)

Well after all the smoke cleared, McC is inactive. Here comes the Read-option...

I'm serious... it is the path if you want to beat the Steelers. JM runs for 80 and a TD, and survives. Duke catches 9 for 126 and a TD.

Cannot remember the last time a starting QB was too hurt to start, but not so hurt that he could be the backup... Ben is put in late to save the day and reinjures his foot... this time badly.

Prediction: CLE 20 PTG 16

The Stoolers were clearly at their arrogant worst when they played the Bungals, thinking they would dominate them physically. This got shoved down their throats and it was they who got their asses kicked and by the end I didn't see anyone left in the stadium. The repeat story is coming up today.

The Browns find the heart to step up their game, and kick ass in

games vs the stinkin three rivers scum with fans like stupidass dumbass.

When the Browns win - at least split with pukesburg and it's urine yellow fans...

it's a successful season for this year.

As far as next year.... as soon as our Browns get a real DC, less arrogant GM, maybe new HC if he won't

start to "get it"....

and a star LB and a few top of the line WR's....

we are goin to the superbowl. (oh, yeah, and stop running on first down all the time - a result of wr's not getting open,

and being really short vs midsized opposing cb's)

That score is actually the most asinine prediction I have ever heard, the most points ever in a NFL game is 72. For a team to score 520 they would have to score 65 TDs and successfully convert the 2pt conversion everytime, that's more then one TD every minute. No wonder they call you "TheDumbAss"

I'm willing to bet there's lot more reasons too.

seeing as we are guessing here

Browns 17

Them. 6

Houston 24

Sinc. 17

Jags. 27

Tarbs. 24

Interesting claim, as you picked the Raiders to beat the Steelers last week.

Sigh.

How may years have you been around?

Does someone want to explain a point spread to this idiot?

Zombo

The Browns will find another way to lose in embarrassing fashion today and make Landry Jones look like a star.. There by ensuring Manziel and Pettines ouster at seasons end...

Steelers 31

Clowns 3

Ok.....lets give it a roll....

Jax @ Baltiwhore:

This looks to be a low scoring bore fest. Period. Jax sacks Flacco for a safety, but Balt wins on a last second FG.....

Balt 3 - Jax 2

Houston @ Bungles:

The last few weeks, Ive been calling for the Bungles to implode like they normally do.....but, so far, they seem to have forgotten just how bad they can be. And Andy Dalton just does NOT seem to be himself this year.....completing passes everywhere and barely an interception to be had.....well.....things change this week. Dalton and his over achieving team play terrible and completely stink up the place....But the Texas play even worse(just because they can).....

Bungles 17 - Houston 10

Browns @ Pittspuke:

Well.....hmmmm.....I pick the Browns to win just about every week(ok.....I do it every week)...but only because I always have "that feeling" that we will win....on any given Sunday, etc........And up to this week, every time JF has started I've gotten pretty excited to see his stuff(only to be let down).....well, this week, Im not excited and dont have that feeling.....I just dont see how we will score. Running game is in shambles and Johnny has yet to ever pass for even 200 yards or better than 55%. So, unless our DEFENSE takes over the game....or Johnny suddenly has a good game(and a "truly" good game....not what we've had prior)....then we aint gonna get it or score nearly enough to win.....hate to do this, but....

Browns 10 - Stools 24

The Browns will find another way to lose in embarrassing fashion today and make Landry Jones look like a star.. There by ensuring Manziel and Pettines ouster at seasons end...

Steelers 31

Clowns 3

ok mr mouth. put your money up. first browns don't lose by 28 points. second pettine is still here after the season ends.

a six pack of good beer or a gift certificate for bed bath and beyond for you?

ok mr mouth. put your money up. first browns don't lose by 28 points. second pettine is still here after the season ends.

Keep dreaming , Pookie!

in england fags are smokes, cunts are girls from coxney and nickers are panties, so.............

i guess you're a mixture of all 3.

Have another drink , Drunk boi!

Steelers 31

Clowns 3

Mik- I'm not predicting getting blown out by the Steelers- but I have no confidence we can win this game. At least Johnny will make it exciting.

PS Noticed Bowe is a healthy scratch- AGAIN- so WTF is up with that? If he's that F**king worthless, cut his sorry ass and take the financial hit. Like paying him $9 million to be inactive makes a lot of sense.

30 - 9.. LOL! Were back to having a great kicker.. And nothing else around him.. Embarrassing...At least our kicking team can do the task asked of them.

Lol not bad zombo. All you need is get the teams correct.

The browns have 8 "championships" and had Paul brown and Otto.

Hope that makes you feel better.

doesn't make me feel one way or the other. but watching another steeler QB go down at least gave me a chuckle.

Archived