THE BROWNS BOARD

Bernie wants the job.....

Mudfly

A really good debate and very enjoyable to read. We have a rookie coaching staff up against a mighty tough schedule in traditionally one of the toughest Divisions. There is a question mark there as to why we went for such inexperience in the first place, but having done so I can see why our owner wants to give them time. Last years Draft looked pretty decent and we are going to get lots of high picks this year too. I think some consistency is needed. 5 HCs in 9 years is shocking. I'm glad I'm not the owner having to make these calls though as there are strong cases made in this thread to get a new coaching staff- especially on defense!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ghoolie....this is by far the dumbest crap you have ever posted here....and that is not easily determined. You've had plenty of dumb posts. Kosar doesn't need your approval. He's accomplished more than you could ever hope to, in a much shorter time. He was recognized by his peers as the most intelligent qb in the game, when he played. He overcame his physical limtations, by using his brains. He made your hero in New England look like a fool. You are a Jekyll and Hyde...there are times when one of your posts could almost make sense to someone..... then you put garbage like this out there. The best thing Haslam could do right now would be to fire Farmer's fat ass, and bring Kosar in. That one move would restore some hope that they are actually trying to fix this mess.

Archived