THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe Thomas

Tim Couch Pulls Out

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think we should get Joey Bosa first next year. If he's on the board you can't pass him up! We can get a wide reciever in the second round. And I like the idea of a stud running back too!

Hey, I unlocked it- so have at it guys.

OK Tom- (according to Bleacher Report) only 7 of the top 15 NFL left tackles in history ever won a Super Bowl. So if Thomas doesn't- he's going to be in pretty good company. Do you realize the pay scale in the NFL is based on relative worth? Quarterbacks are #1, stud pass rushers are #2, and top left tackles are #3. There's a reason for that- they protect your #1 asset- the quarterback- from getting killed. If linemen are as worthless as you profess, they'd be getting paid like third string practice squad players.

If he had been traded- for a first round pick- no doubt Farmer could have gotten another Mingo or Gilbert with his incredibly bad drafting skills.

It takes more than a great LT to win the Championship.

Another reporter calling bullshit on Ian Rapaport. . .

@RuiterWrongFAN: Joe Thomas: neither him or his agent had any convos with #Broncos re: trade or contract restructuring; complete denial of @RapSheet report

@RuiterWrongFAN: Joe Thomas: neither him or his agent had any convos with #Broncos re: trade or contract restructuring; complete denial of @RapSheet report

Hahaha....why am I not surprised?

A reporter? A reporter that uses "neither... or"?

yeah. ask tim couch. a really good qb. a money position player where his left shoulder is buried. on the ten yard line because he had no LT to protect him from being blindsided every pass play.

other qbs to suffer the same ill fate...........hmmm, sam bradford comes to mind.

now you are just making up BULLSHIT. it's alright when you lie to be funny but just because YOU thought we should have taken adrian petersen or some other flashy assed diva cocksucker over JT doesn't make your absurd assertions true. how many SBs has petersen led the vikings to?

exactly, the same amount JT has led the browns to, and yet he doesn't beat his kid in the nuts with a stick and will be a first ballot HOFer. you might think drafting OL is stupid but that just shows you know diddly squat about football. go root for adrian and sammy or even antonio, lord knows this board needs to thin the herd of it's phony fans who troll others just to make themselves feel important.

Yeah....draft a great RB...WR....AND QB.....that will solve it all....said Tim Couch, Braylon Edwards and Trent Richardson....

Said Weeden, Little and West

Said Quinn, Hardesty and Massequoi

Said McCoy, Green and Robiskie

And yet Joe Thomas is the one being bitched about...smh.

Left tackles are overrated - Joe Theisman

HAAhahahaha......THAT is hilarious.......and brings up 2 thoughts

1) To this day, I still cant watch that play(or the Krumrie one).....just brutal

2) I fucking loved LT....maybe my all time favorite player ever....and Theisman just added to the legend....

Holy freaking mother of crap would I like us to get the next LT.......

How does PFF have our Oline at #3 when weve given up the most sacks, have one of the worst running games, are #1 in false starts, and like top 10 in holds? PFF has no clue thats why....

The head coach in todays press conference said in the preseason two units they had very high expectations for were the secondary and the offensive line and both have underperformed. I guess the genius statisticians may be a bit off.

Archived