THE BROWNS BOARD

Cleveland Sports Random Thoughts

tampadawgs

Now that football season is back. I have started coming to this board. It was a very slow off season, but I have to get some things off my chest....so here we go!!!!

1. Thank God I do not have to see Colt playing QB this year!!!!!!!

2. Thank God the Lerners sold the team!!!!!!

3. T-Rich will have a MONSTER SEASON!!!!!!

4. The Browns will only win 6 +/- 1 game this year, to many "what ifs"

5. The Browns should be fun to watch this year, even thou they might not win alot

6. I will not say anything about our coaching staff this year.

7. I look forward to Goolie saying every week that Cribbs sucks( I like Cribbs for the record)

I never get to pumped about the Browns because well there the Browns...Wait and see this year!!!!

Quick note on Cavs, they will be a very solid basketball team this year.

Now- The Cleveland Fucking Indians piss me off more than any other Cleveland team. I bleed Tribe Baseball to the point where I watch every game now matter of the out come. This team has gave up and it is so bad, that I have never seen anything like it in my life!!!! They do not care, the Dolans no not care. They have ZERO pitching, a loud mouth closer who calls out the fans. Well Chris Perez how is losing 18 out of 22 games feel. This team gave up when they did not pull the trigger at the trade dead line to improve the team.

Off-season plans for the Tribe

Get a left fielder

Get a DH

Get a 1st baseman

Get a number 1,2,3,4,5 starting pitchers

get a middle relief ( Move Vinnie to closer role and trade Perez)

Get a right fielder, because Choo will not resign with us. why would he the owners do give a shit about winning so he is out. When they do trade him PLEASE get something better than LaPorta back....

Browns- Just be good enough to be out of the race for Matt Barkley( OVERRATED)

When the GM and President of your team (Indians) come out BEFORE the season and say, "We are operating on a budget"

YOU HAVE NO CHANCE OF WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Indians will NEVER EVER win if the Dolans own the team. In Baseball you have to spend money to win. PERIOD The only team in the past 30 years with a payroll in the bottom 3rd of the league to win the world series was the 1985 Royals.

The way baseball is set up is for the big market/big payroll teams to win. No salary cap and unlimited tv/radio money for those teams makes it IMPOSIBLE for small market teams to win

19 years. And they did it thru the farm system.

So its not a terrible example when you idiots talk in absolutes.

Stop blaming the league for your teams failures. Cause teams with less money proved its possible to win. "Never" is a strong word when a perennial loser os looking down at you in the standings.

Tampa is in a terrible market but continue to put a winning team on the field, even if they can't sell out a game to save their franchise.

I go to games all the time and see how empty it is.

The team still wins, though, and doesn't have a fraction of the budget the bigger market clubs have.

Live in Tampa Bay also. Team is unreal for the fan support and the budget and still are so good. Especially the pitching.

Archived