THE BROWNS BOARD

Twins

Comeonman

Well, my wife just gave birth to our new twin girls this morning at 8:34. Maybe they will bring some luck with them, and we will beat the crap out of WAS. Here's to them seeing a browns Super Bowl (when they are still toddlers )

I really believe along with these new lives, the browns have a new breath. Since they came back into the league, I have not had this good of a feeling about a roster. I am incredibly optimistic, and I am now giving a lot of credit to Heckert

Down as I've been, that news really brought a smile for me ! Congrats ! We have friends who have had twins - and they say they

are double the fun.

Double the expense.... GGG

(when they get to be teens, one of those friends said their twins were now double the trouble.....@@)

Well, my wife just gave birth to our new twin girls this morning at 8:34. Maybe they will bring some luck with them, and we will beat the crap out of WAS. Here's to them seeing a browns Super Bowl (when they are still toddlers )

I really believe along with these new lives, the browns have a new breath. Since they came back into the league, I have not had this good of a feeling about a roster. I am incredibly optimistic, and I am now giving a lot of credit to Heckert

Congrats Comeonman! I hope they bring you as much laughter and joy as my two daughters have brought me. Enjoy!

I have beautiful 6 year old twin Granddaughters. Twins are special & they can come up with stuff that NO individual child would dream of. Enjoy them & I will pray that they DO see a Brown's Super Bowl win as toddlers.

CONGRATS!!!

Mike

From one father of twins to another...you are really in for it! Actually, there is nothing in the world like it. I have identical 5 year old boys and it is fun beyond belief. Mine were born before the start of a pretty good 2007 season. The most important thing of course, take lots of pictures, keep a journal for all the amazing things they will do and most of all enJOY! Congratulations!

Congrats on the twins, that is beyond awesome!

8:34 was a great time ... 8 for the 8 games we will win this year and 34 for Greg Pruitt and Kevin Mack ... their honorary captains!

Zombo

Archived