THE BROWNS BOARD

LOWER LEVEL PSL'S WANTED BEHIND BROWNS BENCH

inthecribbs

I am looking for anyone that is interested in selling lower level psl's. I currently am looking at 3 tix in section 134 a few rows up. I understand these kinds of tickets will come at a premium, but if anyone knows anyone that is interested in unloading their psl's in one of those sections between the 30's behind the browns bench, I am very willing to pay a premium for them! I went to my first browns game this season... and it was against the steelers.... Still loved the experience and I can't wait to come back. I just want to get some great seats and have them for a long time! Any help in finding someone interested in unloading some PSL's would be awesome. 2 to 4 seats together would be optimal, and hopefully 10th row or lower. I realize it's probably not plausible, but i'm sure some of you know someone that has psl's in those areas... now whether they're willing to sell those! Thanks a ton...

P.S. Draft A.J Green, or trade down and take Julio if Green is gone! Go browns!!!

I am looking for anyone that is interested in selling lower level psl's. I currently am looking at 3 tix in section 134 a few rows up. I understand these kinds of tickets will come at a premium, but if anyone knows anyone that is interested in unloading their psl's in one of those sections between the 30's behind the browns bench, I am very willing to pay a premium for them! I went to my first browns game this season... and it was against the steelers.... Still loved the experience and I can't wait to come back. I just want to get some great seats and have them for a long time! Any help in finding someone interested in unloading some PSL's would be awesome. 2 to 4 seats together would be optimal, and hopefully 10th row or lower. I realize it's probably not plausible, but i'm sure some of you know someone that has psl's in those areas... now whether they're willing to sell those! Thanks a ton...

P.S. Draft A.J Green, or trade down and take Julio if Green is gone! Go browns!!!

Um, I'd suggest trying Craiglist or e-Bay. And if you're Looking for PSLs in 134, you had better have a ton of cash. Like about $10,000 per seat, minimum. As you probably realize, 134 is the El Primo section, if you disregard Club Level. FWIW, when the Browns came back in 1999 you needed a minimum of 25 years seniority to even ask for a PSL lower level in-between the 25 yard lines either side. And we're 10 years down the road, so make that 35 years of seniority. Those seats literally get handed down in wills. Another thing to factor in- should a prime set of PSLs ever revert to the Browns (unlikley), the folks that are already season ticket holders (like me) can put in for seat improvement (and we always do, it costs nothing extra to ask) and those with the most tenure get first crack at the vacated seats. So yeah, you can jump the line- but the sellers know what they have- and aren't about to let the seats go cheap. I'm sure the Browns will have plenty of upper deck stuff available direct, because another batch of people will give up and let the seats go, and they can't find a buyer at market- or any price for that matter- that would be a far cheaper alternative.

For your reading enjoyment, I've included a link that will give you an idea of the market rate for seats.

Buy\Sell PSLs

I love the Browns and anyone wearing brown and orange, but honestly If I was sitting with Lerner during a game I KNOW i would end up punching him in the jaw.

Why???

First, it's goofy.

Second, his "lawyers" would make your "lawyer" look like a second semester law student. You would be picking trash from the roads for more then a few days.

Thanks for the heads up. I have been a club 1 cardholder for a few years now at about the 35yd line front row... I have put in for moves down, but I realize it takes forever to move ahead, and more than likely, anyone in that section or other sections between the 25's will sell rather than letting those psls expire. My club level tickets are expensive, and they are very nice, luxurious, but i'm not really the luxurious kind of fan. I would rather be down at the 50 screaming and hollaring with the rest of the hardcore fans! It seems like my club seats are more laid back, business casual. I know i'm going to have to pay some serious cash to get those seats, and i'm definitely willing to part with some serious cash if there is a potential seller. Thanks again! And any leads would be appreciated greatly!!!!

Archived