THE BROWNS BOARD

Perfect Day

Zombo

After the bye week maybe you can try and grade our draft. I for one am happy with the draft, I cant wait until the season starts. "bleed your colors"

even with this 'great' draft the browns will be lucky to have one win under their belt at the bye week so you can update this thread then.

and i do bleed orange and brown. i just don't drink kool aid.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even with this 'great' draft the browns will be lucky to have one win under their belt at the bye week so you can update this thread then.

I am so tired of noodle-arm QBs and trash heap RBs that I am chugging the kool-aid and banging the waitress that brought it.

Our D-line is going to be insane, we keep adding more beef, gonna keep everybody fresh and finally stop Balt and Pitt from running right through us like soft as shit ice cream.

Zombo

I am so tired of noodle-arm QBs and trash heap RBs that I am chugging the kool-aid and banging the waitress that brought it.

Our D-line is going to be insane, we keep adding more beef, gonna keep everybody fresh and finally stop Balt and Pitt from running right through us like soft as shit ice cream.

Zombo

Or Houston having 2 runners with 100 yrd games.

You should try it with some Splenda then! All kidding aside we are a team on the rise and you are either on the wagon now, or when we start winning"fair weather".

Not saying Richardson won't be good. Seriously, he's THAT much better than some late round flyers? Weeden might be Roger Staubach or Brady Quinn- only time will tell.

We seriously reached for both. Gave up too much to take Richardson, and reached for Weeden in the first.

Seriously, you want to reach- go offer the Redskins your entire draft, and next years #1 to get to #2 and draft Griffin.

You cant make that trade in madden. 4, 5, & a 7 to GUARENTEE TRICH! Best draft day move in 13 yrs if u ask me or from the sounds of it Z too.

Dude, you've lived in NYC too long.

Archived