THE BROWNS BOARD

Merry Christmas

One Post

Yea Christmas is great when you're a kid. Now it's like shit I'm expected to buy all these gifts for everyone.

Not only that I'm expected to make some type of food dish to bring over to the festivities. (Usually bacon wrapped water chestnuts)

I like putting up Christmas lights though, for some reason. Hate taking them down

Yea Christmas is great when you're a kid. Now it's like shit I'm expected to buy all these gifts for everyone.

Not only that I'm expected to make some type of food dish to bring over to the festivities. (Usually bacon wrapped water chestnuts)

I like putting up Christmas lights though, for some reason. Hate taking them down

Lol yes it's a lot different when you're a kid.

I'm taking the Christmas weekend and spending it with my mama. She doesn't have too much time left and it might be the last Christmas I hope not.

I have seven grandkids..five boys...a wife that is so high maintenance she buys "tea green and cucumber" ass wipes...I just get stressed out man I seen this Honda Bobber I want for $3000 and if I can pinch pennies who knows I'll get it.

I put up lights at my house

And I go to other people's houses for food

So glad I live my life. AS MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!

I went big time Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc. on Amazon so I'm basically done!

And I have a really nice Lenovo Ideapad 310 laptop to replace my 8++ year old Lenovo coming this Monday. :)

.....the wife and I don't wait we use our stuff right away.

I went big time Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc. on Amazon so I'm basically done!

And I have a really nice Lenovo Ideapad 310 laptop to replace my 8++ year old Lenovo coming this Monday. :)

.....the wife and I don't wait we use our stuff right away.

Very good sir ya I've been putting off buying a laptop myself. More important things to always get.

gramps and granny Hooker love to be santa for the for the grandkiddos - toys and stuff under the tree!

but with the older kids - we all do the secret santa thing, one gift, and a challenge game to win a gift...

then another game to swipe someone elses unwrapped gift that turns out to be better ;)

Very good sir ya I've been putting off buying a laptop myself. More important things to always get.

Would you believe I started looking after I got out of the hospital in 2015, October/November then waited until April 2016 when Microsoft quit updating Vista to use my laptop less and the tablet almost exclusively until I just bought the new laptop.

Tablets and phones are OK but I like a 15.6" laptop to do taxes and more. I did an exaustive search before buying this:

Lenovo Ideapad 310 - 15.6" HD Display Laptop with 3x Faster WiFi (Intel Core i7 6500U, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Windows 10) 80SM00JSUS INTEGRATED DVD/CD-RW DRIVE: Ditch your external optical drive and enjoy the integrated DVD/CD-RW drive.

Price: $564.46 FREE Shipping for Prime members Details plus

2 Year Black Friday Multi-Device Protection Plan - Total Aggregate Claim Limit ($1000)

by Assurant Price: $29.99 & FREE Shipping

Covers your electronics purchased on Amazon through November 18, 2017

This plan covers your electronics for the next 2 years

Protects against accidental damage from day one (drops, spills and cracks); and mechanical breakdown after the manufacturer's warranty expires

$1,000 in total claim benefits for the life of the plan - $0 deductible ($99 for mobile phones)

Why Lenovo ? Well this will be my 4th laptop since 1999 IBM or Lenovo and all still work fine just have outdated O/S, RAM and HDs good for an emergency back up but that's about it . Once I get the 310 running and files transferred I'll check out updating O/S in my current 2008 laptop, it has a 2 GB HD which should be fine then nuking it clean and see how long it will really last.

I'll keep this in mind 28. I'm a super boring guy on the Internet but some off line stuff I like to do as well. Does it have a cd burner as well?

Yes CD/DVD along with a touch screen/keyboard which I wanted. Most all laptops and tablets now do NOT come with an optical drive (CD/DVD) and it's a big extra same whim tedium touch screen on a laptop. Big extra. They what everyone using "the cloud".

Plus if you want a cheaper email, surfing and not heavy duty game machine you can get an ok HP, DELL or even an ASUS machine for $400 to $500.

I'm using my wife's 7" tablet now and it's a pain to type in the little boxes! Christmas is tomorrow for me I get my laptop woo-hoo .

Lol yes it's a lot different when you're a kid.

I'm taking the Christmas weekend and spending it with my mama. She doesn't have too much time left and it might be the last Christmas I hope not.

I have seven grandkids..five boys...a wife that is so high maintenance she buys "tea green and cucumber" ass wipes...I just get stressed out man I seen this Honda Bobber I want for $3000 and if I can pinch pennies who knows I'll get it.

right on man I fucked up should have flown to ohio for Christmas a few years ago to spend the season with my mom,she died the next month

Archived